Viral Hemorrhagic Fever Outbreak In Africa

>Uganda’s health ministry has today finally admitted it is facing the risk of a large-scale explosion of the viral hemorrhagic fever (VHF).

>VHF causes victims to suffer a burning fever before beginning to bleed from orifices including their eyes, anuses and mouths.

dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/674262/Outbreak-Africa-Viral-Hemorrhagic-Fever-Uganda-Crimean-Congo-Deaths-Eye-Bleeding-Opendi

Other urls found in this thread:

crazydaysandnights.net/2018/01/blind-item-7-churchs-new-investment.html
youtu.be/RxsSqDnNIo8
crazydaysandnights.net/2018/01/blind-item-7-churchs-new-investment.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sounds shitty.

> Uganda

What a “shitty” country.

Wow what a vibrant and upbeat place and totally not a shithole because that would be racist.

Hurr durr but in US you have gun crime, sounds like you're just as much of a #shithole! Checkmate Drumpftards pffffffllllllbbbbtttttttt

Wow Goyim
That's an all other level of butthurt

*#Shithole country

Hello

Imagine if the rest of the world didn't prop up Africa. How long would it take for the population to die off? Disease, famine, and probably animals killing them.

Reminder that Africa is a proving grounds for biological weapons destined for the goyim culling.

Not as bad as the fake media reports it to be though.

Where can I go to book a holiday to this wonderful and great country? Fuck it, I might just move there! I’m sure they are also interested in diversity, after all, it is our strength and totally not a weakness at all.

Fuck you are right

Dey do not know de wae

unironically this

They got memed too hard. This is the result

Do you specifically need ebola to know the way? Or is any strain of VHF enogh?

naah. it is negroes being stupid. Europe has the same hemorrhaging fever too.. only we do not go and hug/kiss/lick the victims corpse by the whole locale before burying.

True. They do go all necro over the dead.

Dey do not know de wey. Dey chose to follow de Debil, and dis is deir punishment.

>vhf killed captain alex

What an utter shit hole

They think VHF radio is getting people sick?

Lets get those borders open. They can't stay closed forever now.

OH NO MY ANUS IS BLEEDING

Does Madagascar still have the plague?

We also have an obesity epidemic. Have you considered that? Guns and overwhelming fatness. Sounds pretty much just as bad if not worse.

>burning fever before beginning to bleed from orifices including their eyes, anuses and mouths.

so dis is da wey?

My queen
I knew you just retreated just to come back even stronger.
ALL HAIL EBOLA-CHAN

GODSPEED VHF-CHAN

She know da wae

>uganda knuckles are memetic nurglings

>[CONCERNED CLICKING INTENSIFIES]

How long until it reaches west Europe?

Niggers are a disease. Viral hemorrhagic fever is the cure.

How have I found myself in a world where we need a PC/SJW approved term for ebola because racism and stuff.

>Ugandan hemorrhage fever
dey were shown de wae

crazydaysandnights.net/2018/01/blind-item-7-churchs-new-investment.html

Very true. In fact Africa would have been depopulated and sorted itself out if the guilt ridden west lobbied by (((charities))) didn't give trillions since the 1960's in (((foreign aid))) to them. It seems most killer diseases come from Sub Saharan Africa.

Fun map for you user. Showing Smallpox,Malaria and Leprosy path.
Scary how the last 2 samples of Smallpox on Earth are in highly protected labs in Siberia and Atlanta.

>implying its not already here
I mean shit viruses and diseases not seen in Europe for a good 100-500 years(depending on disease) have made a comeback because of invasion by the non Europeans.

This

Where do I purchase a #shithole shirt?
I'm sure a bunch of people are making these now, right?

>*STOPS SPITTING*

>Atlanta
lol read that as atlantis for a second.

Yes they still do. Last I heard, near the end of december, the plague had hit coastal towns in Mozambique.

they've been dealing with contagions forever, the reason it took so long to colonize is because people and lifestock died trying

YESSS! OUR QUEEN HAS RETURNED!!!

ALL HAIL EBOLA-CHAN!!

#BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD MOON

well i use to believe that meme magic was kind of a real but never got much into it
now i believe that is fucking real the racist shitposting makes something up there kek or whatever he or whatever more is up there wants us to make human sacrifices using memes, now i understand the way human civilization goes fucking god/s favor our progress

ma anoose is bleedin bruddas

*Kluk kluk kluk* Dis is no de wey, brudah.

Sounds like an Umbrella Corporation field test.

BLEEDING
S H I T H O L E

Why isn't it called Ebola? Is it because the victims behave like ravenous biting dogs? It seems more like a zombie virus than ebola. Ebola doesn't make you want to bite people.

we need to take in refugees right away

Nigga, there's a fucking zombie outbreak in Uganda with dem canibals and you want moar people in the sacred lands of the whites?

t. moor

Uganda has more germs than the monkey from 'Outbreak'

So it kills niggers? Is it, dare I say, /ourHemmorhagicFever/?

>ake for the population to die off? Disease, famine, and probably animals killing them.
>>>
> Shiro Poster (ID: aNtE/bo0) 01/16/18(Tue)10:54:18 No.156891551▶
>File: 1416887888803.gif (483 KB, 500x281)
>Reminder that Africa is a proving grounds for biological weapons destined for the goyim culling.
nah it doesn't spread that far if you adhere to basic hygiene

holy fuck what an abomination of a post

Smells like good quality of Ebola

They'll never find their Queen at this rate. Poor fuckers.

Dey have found dae wae

youtu.be/RxsSqDnNIo8

DEY KNOW DA WEY

ALL HAIL EBOLA-CHAN!!

The time has come again

HE DOESN'T KNOE DE WAI

Ummmmmm, guys.....

crazydaysandnights.net/2018/01/blind-item-7-churchs-new-investment.html?m=1

The very second I saw Uganda in a thread, I knew this nigger tier faggotry was coming.

a viral hemorrhagic fever causes bleeding (several things fall into it), ebola and marburg virus are filo virus's a specific class. (This class looks like strings with shepherd's crooks on the end)

So they were meme'd to death?

At last! The sequel I've been waiting for!

okay, it's crimean-congo hemorrhagic fever. which is bad, 25% death, but not 90%+ like say, ebola zaire.

If numerals melanin rich populations wiped the fuck out