i.imgur.com/oWEH2Gv.jpg
imgur.com/a/Qmlzt
daijoubu.org/ass/src/1494116556837.jpg
imgur.com/a/sExMW
imgur.com/a/tait5
imgur.com/a/Npr2R
imgur.com/OHaQYHt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was my adorable daughteru Morgans birthday on Friday so I'd like to requesting something with that.
Anything relating to that/Cinco de Mayo/Childrens Day since they all land on the same day too.
Or anything with my SI like giving her a hug or a slice of cake.
If the reference is a little confusing she has dark black hair.
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ
imgur.com/a/PW7Tf

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly offering me her lap to lay my head on, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting Rias wearing the Officer D.Va outfit/skin from Overwatch imgur.com/a/zZXTh

Or something cute like this with Rias tearing up a city in a comedic way like this Popura pic imgur.com/a/cqckH , fire breath optional

Or clad in armor similar to Alicetelia February’s (from Re:Creators), since they have the same VA imgur.com/a/tbOOP

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Spring stuff especially, like wearing a sunhat and sundress. Thanks and have a nice day.

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
-Dressed as Valkyrie firing a Spas-12 imgur.com/a/42xUB
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting a sleepy Natsume receiving a morning headpat preferably with her in just a t-shirt or in a fancy black bunnysuit, anything else is cool as well.

Headpat and t-shirt reference: i.imgur.com/58eRgwa.jpg
Bunnysuit reference: i.imgur.com/a9jwzVG.jpg

Joint Requesting Natsume and Noir - Both waiting at a bus stop to avoid the rain
- Noir putting a cat ear headband on Natsume

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her sleeping with a small smile on her face while wearing cute pajamas, giving a PowerPoint presentation in business attire, or dancing with Oricorio while wearing a matching kimono: i.imgur.com/AfzXdZE.jpg

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Wearing a cute sundress and sunhat holding her hat from a sudden gust of wind. Or just anything cute in the dress/hat is fine too. Bonus points if she's wielding her scythe!

• A tanned Maka playfully showing off her tanlines in a school swimsuit with thighhighs. Any cute poses in the swimsuit are welcome too!

• Wearing a lacey night/evening-gown waking up in bed and stretching/yawning.

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Hello drawfriends!

Requesting my lovely husbando Izaya on one of the album covers in this collection: imgur.com/a/bRFNS . There's no order to the albums or any preference, so just choose one that you like!

If you don't like that idea here are 2 more:
-Holding (but not wearing) a sexy bunny suit with an angry, confused or exasperated look on his face
-Singing his heart out or singing reluctantly at karaoke

Of course, if you would like to do something else that would also be great.

Thank you and have a great week!

Good morning everyone,
Requesting my beloved Ivis in one of the following:
-Having her hand extended admiring her wedding ring.
-Lying in bed inviting the viewer to join her in bed as she lift the bed covers. Along with wearing something sexy to make more tempting to go to bed. Like a transparent babydoll nightgown.
-Her with a little puppy. Either holding them up or the little guy resting on her head or chest.

Of course, anything cute of Ivis is fine as long as it is in good taste and your welcome can change her outfit to something casual like the virgin killer outfit, sundress, etc. if you find her normal outfit difficult to draw, but it would be nice if you kept her ear piece, not only to make it easier to identify her, but there cute too. Thanks.

Kindly requesting Colette being comfycute wearing only this orange sweater that's a bit too big for her: i.imgur.com/vYA4jPy.jpg
Or something like this, without glasses: i.imgur.com/0OwAarJ.png
Alternatively, bodysuit: imgur.com/a/p5z4s

Dear Drawfriends,

My dearest wife's birthday was on May the 3rd. I'd love to see her get a bike of flowers as present, but any other cute birthday present would be greatly appreciated! imgur.com/a/03GuZ

Additional references (her bike, riding poses, the TDS Logo and the tire tracks) are here: imgur.com/a/YUCsw

Thank you very much! I wish all of you a wonderful weekend.

Requesting Watashi, showing her two-faced cynical nature, putting on a nice but fake smile while her inner self looks more annoyed/exhasperated. Alternatively, her being a couch potato, or wearing a jungle safari outfit and studying wild animals or ancient architecture.
Also, in a joint request with Shion (i.imgur.com/7lfw4Aq.jpg), Watashi as a teacher, teaching a class with Shion as a student or showing Shion how to do a problem.

Anything else cute or lewd is fine as well.

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi dresed as Kaban. i.imgur.com/0sGnnhJ.jpg

Humbly requesting my husbando Slaine like this my.mixtape.moe/mvkiir.webm (you can just copy the pose). Bonus points if you change the food to strawberries my.mixtape.moe/nyxirt.jpg

Or wearing the coat of his uniform like this: imgur.com/a/SZxte

Otherwise I'd love to see anything cool or happy with him. Have fun!

Requesting Rika
-In a cute swimsuit at the beach, showing off cute tan lines.
-Any kind of POV interaction with hearts in her eyes
-Wearing this armor imgur.com/a/sZAak or really any kind of east/western armor
-Blushing and asking to be lifted up like a princess
Or anything cute, sexy, or cool

I'd like to request Makise Kurisu.

If you're looking for suggestions:

- Sighing in disappointment with one hand on her hip and the other covering her face.

- Wearing sunglasses doing the Gendo pose.

- Hugging user in a pose similar to: imgur.com/Jj7JqKU with a sad expression on her face.

- Wearing underwear similar to: imgur.com/a/RSJNM (with your choice of kaomoji on it. She could be embarrassed, coy, or prideful about it.)

If you would like to draw something else, feel free. Chibi, cute, or lewd is ok. Something sad is fine too.

Kindly requesting my sweet fiancée Celica A. Mercury.

Anything cute, romantic or sexy would be infinitely appreciated.

For a specific idea, I'd love to see Celica embarrassingly, or maybe excitedly, trying on her sister's underwear (imgur.com/a/gnl4B)

Alternatively, it would be nice to see her taking a cute little nap, in such a way that I could just snuggle up next to her comfily.

Thank you for considering and take it easy this weekend!

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- dressed as a witch with her uniform's colors i.imgur.com/W2LvNKb.jpg
- small comic or reaction to her being told she has the most beautiful eyes, making her blush uncontrollably
- in a halter top bikini danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2072548
- her sweating and stripping off a soccer uniform after practicing
- holding a Pikachu that nuzzles against her cheek danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2672198
- wearing a summer or vacation outfit with denim shorts and shirt that reveals her shoulders danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2292214

SI ref (I'm fine with Genderbent) i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

Alternatively, anything that's cute, encouraging and sweet or cutelewd is fine

Requesting Cynthia from Pokemon, please. Possibly wearing the same style suit as Sae Niijima from Persona 5:
imgur.com/a/Zl83R
Replace Sae's necklace design with a teardrop pendant based on the one from Cynthia's coat.
Please, and thank you.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune drinking a cup of tea at a cafe during the night, posing like this (imgur.com/je0wkJ2) with a smug look and blush on her face, or dipping her feet in a river while sitting at a pier. Anything else is fine, too.

Humbly requesting something with Rikka. Anything would be wonderful, including cute, smug, lewd, or a combination of the above.

If you'd prefer a specific idea, I'd like to request her
-cosplaying as Shuten Douji, Euryale or Ishtar from Fate/Grand Order (will provide refs if needed)
-reading a book or writing something with her quill
-attempting the One Finger Selfie Challenge, and if you like, "accidentally" failing to cover one of the two

In case it might offer inspiration, this is her personal BGM: track3.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg
Many thanks in advance, to anyone who might take this into consideration.

Also, I'd like to thank for offering to draw her, if you're here and you're seeing this.

Requesting Tessou happy adjusting her glasses.

Reposting for Kakyoinbro.
Requesting a parody of Mayu-tan's Kung Fuu with my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki i.imgur.com/Tc7Fjsk.jpg Or if you're up to draw cute SI stuff, something like this would be lovely i.imgur.com/EzoM18X.jpg
SI ref: i.imgur.com/676v0Xr.png But as always, anything as long as he's happy is greatly appreciated. Thank you if you consider drawing him, have a nice weekend.

Requesting Shion hugging a YES pillow or her dressed as apprentice illusion magician from yu-gi-oh with a slight tan
apprentice illusion magician ref: imgur.com/a/kE8iR
Requesting a joint request involving Watashi(i.imgur.com/oyMZ98J.jpg) as a teacher, teaching a class with Shion as a student or showing Shion how to do a problem.
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits): imgur.com/a/P4zFT
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Requesting Inori wearing overalls i.imgur.com/FWRRXC3.jpg, maybe while working in the garden or on a farm (country girl type stuff).
Wearing a schoolgirl outfit like this i.imgur.com/He3Amop.png
Or in this lingerie set and pose i.imgur.com/YMY829Y.jpg

Anything else cute/cutelewd is fine too. Thank you.

Requesting my husbando Akihisa

- Requesting akihisa trying to desperately look cool while his summoned being is giving the viewer a ring.
Summoned being ref: imgur.com/a/IRG75

- Taking care of user who is sick

Anything else cute/stupid will be appreciated. Thank you!

Good morning.
Requesting anything cute and comforting with my lovely Rina Fujimoto
Maybe her saying that she'll always be beside me

please if youko requester posts in this thread or anywhere tell him to message me back i've sent him around 100~120 messages on discord and he wont answer because hes mad at me

Requesting Mai in any of the following:

-lying down on a sofa in the casual clothes she usually wears while at home like a white tanktop and pink shorts while listening to music or looking at her cellphone (the one she is looking at in this picture: imgur.com/okpcIZZ.png)
-clad in a tight navy blue school swimsuit (the line from the waist to the thighs looking like an highleg due to her chest pulling up the fabric) while performing a side kick.
-in her pajamas with her hair loose, sleeping on top of her bed while lying on her back. More pictures of Mai in her sleepwear: imgur.com/5K7we32.jpg
-skipping rope in her PE or other comfortable training clothes

Anything else cute, cool or cutelewd is fine too. Please and thank you.

Requesting my Sawyer being smug, like this:
i.imgur.com/JEgd0eq.png

Or put her in a cat-ear sweater like seen here (color of your choice, motif/print isn't needed):
i.imgur.com/AOJxUGS.jpg

You could even combine the two if you wanted.

I'm fine with just about anything else cute, cool, nice, or lewd (just ask first, but I have plenty of ideas on my own).
I also love stylization such as seen in Panty & Stocking or Nichijou. If nothing else, a plain chibi image is always cute.

Have a good weekend!

Further references:i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters doing a purple version of Terry Bogard's Power Geyser, please! Or any other cool martial arts/fighting technique from a titular fighting game character!

Power Geyser: i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif

Alternatively requesting Mimi using the "Beast" or "Shishisenkou" arte from the Tales of series, with just her fist(s)!

imgur.com/a/37cb5

Thanks if you pick this up!

Requesting Stocking dressed as Gwynevere from Dark Souls and laying down like her, please.

Requesting Gazer wearing a bunny suit with a cute/sexy design like one of these
imgur.com/a/9nCdP
Fishnet is always nice.

I would also like to see her wearing a tiny bikini, a cute sweater, or silly glasses.
I'm always a fan of cute pictures featuring her butt or her fluffy tail.

Me and her swapping outfits would be cute.
I'd be embarrassed and she'd be smug; she only wears her goo usually.
SI reference: i.imgur.com/qKn0iKq.jpg

Joint ideas: tailbrushing with Hinagiku, hairbrushing with Natsuki

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

•Wearing this files.catbox.moe/ubegtc.jpg

Or something cute or cutelewd at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time!

Requesting my dear Anna dressed as Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire May.

i.imgur.com/lDUTNF0.png

Anything unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine.

Requesting Kneesocks with a different hairstyle (letting it down, or drills maybe?)

Also requesting her blushing or making an ahegao face from her horn, tail or wings being touched.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Requesting my cool and handsome husbando Kousaka Kyousuke dressed as something Star Wars related. Maybe dressed as Han Solo or in a Rouge Squadron pilot uniform.

Alternatively, a redraw of any of these stupid pictures imgur.com/a/2yJuI

Or a joint request with Chiaki beating Kyousuke at video games or the two of them selling a retro game they made at a comiket booth. Inspiration: imgur.com/a/1120U

More clothing and SI references:
i.imgur.com/KAlwrGI.jpg
i.imgur.com/0JnWSNy.gif

As long as he's happy, cute, and nonlewd anything else is fine. Thank you for considering and remember to have fun drawing.

Hey everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce looking surprised with a blush on her face. Another idea could be her giving Kirby a hug.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her.
Hope you all had a great weekend.

Requesting my Kobori dressed as Guri from Renai Boukun, writing some names in the Kiss Note.
i.imgur.com/QoZZ2UI.jpg
i.imgur.com/CXI2P54.png

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine, too.

Requesting Taiga, please.
No specific idea from me this weekend because I'd just really like to see Birdyfags joint request idea of Birdy and Taiga relaxing with coffee and sweets at a cafe in casual clothes drawn.
Casual clothe ref: imgur.com/a/6FnXH
additional Taiga references: imgur.com/a/bgzt4
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting my waifu wearing the Railway Military Police uniform from Trails of Cold Steel
i.imgur.com/fL50IpE.jpg
Or in Vita's gorgeous blue dress
imgur.com/a/UNiN4

Or dressed as Tae Takemi from P5
i.imgur.com/n6Cqdht.jpg

Or to continue from last week
Proper reference: i.imgur.com/FkQga5F.jpg

Wearing a bunnysuit colored and stylized from her own outfit. The basis being a white suit and a long black jacket, feel free to add additions to the base look.
imgur.com/a/N9q2p
As far as poses go, I'd like her hips out and posing playfully.
my.mixtape.moe/mbkxyb.webm

Her in a competition swimsuit stepping out of a pool or just wearing a regular white bikini and lying sideways resting like Utaha is doing
imgur.com/a/oGO9d

Requesting Natsuki with something similar to the reference picture.

If that's not too interesting:
- wearing either of these outfits imgur.com/a/RU4Xm
- just blushing heavily, maximum cute

Or just anything cute or cutelewd would be nice.

Aw man, I wish my waifu was in this image, Paper Mario is my favorite game.

Anchor posting Yumi for that super duper awesome drawfag from the last thread in case they get it finished.

But naturally anyone who wants to have fun drawing her is more than welcome, however you should prioritize the other cute waifus.

Have fun drawing everyone! Beginners are always welcome!

Wanted to redeliver this
Because, base on what other anons said, it seems like the lack of feet was a bigger issue than i thought
i'm not happy with the way they came out, but i tried
Plus added some more details to make it look finished, so let's say the other one was a wip

Requesting some cute and/or cool kuroneko. No lewd please

If you're looking for ideas, any combination of these would be cool:
Drawing manga
Playing vidya
Sleeping
Wedding ring
Wariza
Burg
Smoking
Black makeup
Smug
Feet/stockings/socks
Wearing her orange t shirt
With her cat Night

Nice Mai. This thread needs more Mai

Since my cute Morgan's birthday was on Friday, I'd love to see anything birthday related with her, please.

If you want specific ideas:
-Her being happy while being handed a present
-A POV of her sitting next to me and holding hands with a slice of cake on her lap

Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Good afternoon.

Requesting Barnaby.
Anything as long as he's smiling would be fantastic.

Have a great week.

Requesting Hisui eating ice cream.

Requesting Hibiki wrapping her scarves around her face.
imgur.com/a/SM0Wo

requesting a cute nami in this outfit

Requesting Risty lying on piles of gold like Mammon: i.imgur.com/s0lDieh.jpg

Or her in a cow-print bikini.

Or her in Shantae's space princess outfit: i.imgur.com/jUl9Vwj.png

Or anything cute of her as a catgirl.

Alternatively, her attempting any of the Holy Poses: imgur.com/a/27g2g

Requesting my lovely Inori welcoming me home. Maybe wearing an apron or something comfortable

Alternatively, something else cute or lovely in PoV is always great as well.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Requesting my loving wife, Nozomi Kaminashi, in one of the following:

-With hair as long as Rapunzel's

- Dressed like Disney's Pinocchio

- A POV of her petting the viewer.

Thank you for any consideration. I would gladly art trade if anyone would like to. May everyone have a great weekend.

Thank you very much for completing your drawing of Mai. It looks really great and I'm very happy to receive it. I love your linework; Mai looks beautiful. I wish you a great week.

By the way, do you have a name or site?

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid

I'd like to see her giving a lap pillow. POV or SI (imgur.com/a/Lsl1y) are both good.

Will never happen - Something like this: my.mixtape.moe/zrefne.webm

Gorgeous line art

Requesting my very cool husbando Onizuka
- Giving SI a hug and saying that it's gonna be okay, or even just giving the viewer some encouragement or kind words. SI ref: imgur.com/a/LGSc2
- Dressed as a sukeban, looking pissed off/embarassed (Examples if needed: imgur.com/a/oNitM)
- With messy hair/bedhead
Anything else cute or cool is greatly appreciated as well. Thanks

Friday was the birthday of my beloved Momo, so anything appropriate for this very special occasion would be quite exquisite. If you need an idea, perhaps a younger version of her playing with a RC model of the Tiger II (keep it super simple, just the base shape should feel right) and having the time of her life. Please and thank you.
Tank references: imgur.com/a/rGMiL

Requesting my love Yuu sitting on top of a grassy hill as she looks down at a flowery field, or a chibi Yuu laying in a laundry basket full of fresh warm laundry.

Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome!

Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki wearing a cute, short dress like any of these:

u.nya.is/bmhvym.png
u.nya.is/zqwuua.png
u.nya.is/dckoan.jpg

Or having fun visiting the zoo, or having fun at the beach surfing

u.nya.is/vgbnew.jpg

Also requesting my SI serenading Ai (maybe while she looks out from a balcony):
u.pomf.is/cplofu.jpg
SI ref: i.imgur.com/lBbRiUi.png

Of course anything is appreciated, thank you

Requesting loli Haruhi drawing something with droste effect (like this imgur.com/a/FklTm ).
Or her with long hair and using either some belly dancer clothes or Beatrix' armor imgur.com/a/cT2yS.

And I'm always open to see more hairstyles for her.

Posting for Himarifag.

Requesting anything tasteful and not untoward.
Spring times are upon us, 'tis the season for lighter dress, flowers, nature and sunshine! And any of these would be greatly appreciated.

Looking for more specific ideas? Here's a short collection imgur.com/a/7ZSJs + refs for some of the below:
- With her hair down, an alternate long hairstyle, wearing a choker, or in casual, spring/summer oriented atmosphere. See album.
- In the rain. Maybe some light spring/summer rain be nice, it still falls these days. Or anything with flowers, in her hair, holding them, etc.
- Cosplaying feMC Shiki, from Digimon: Next Order or her classmate who is also named Himari.
- In a cool, energetic pose or style. Mid-battle is cool too.
- Standing in water, wringing out her wet shirt.
- Relaxing in comfy, casual frilled shorts or boxers + cute zipper jacket or in sportsy wear; top/sports bra and shorts/spats kind of thing, perhaps a little sweaty, working out, or drinking from a water bottle.

For more albums/suggestions (bottom) and extra refs for her peruse imgur.com/a/yw4sK

I'd like to request my Yuuna wearing her idol outfit from the 10th Anniversary Minatosoft event: i.imgur.com/iK3JuIX.png

Requesting Q.
Anything involving her would be greatly appreciated.
Her source is 'C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control'.

Requesting Mazaki Anzu, from Yu-Gi-Oh!
Previous ref: i.imgur.com/EO659CO.png

Which design for Anzu do you like better?
strawpoll.me/12842692

Specifics:
- Looking herself over in a full length mirror being self conscious about something.
- distraught over a decision with a shoulder angel and devil version making their cases.
- having tripped and spilled the contents of her shopping bags.
- on a dance platform wearing a bodycon outfit while imitating early 1990s Juliana's dancers. Refs: imgur.com/a/ujJxR
- keeping multiple hula hoops/hoop accessories in motion.

Any other works are very much appreciated.

Requesting Uncle Sam Yukari telling me to study.

Requesting Tamamo:

-Dressed as Catherine from Granblue Fantasy, perhaps something charming or enticing. imgur.com/a/F3hN1
-Tamamo, boob cleavage fan window thing included imgur.com/a/CyIrO maybe in the outfit below:
More refs: imgur.com/a/TWcHt
-Or her and my SI playing strip poker
-SI hugs imgur.com/a/tAGII
Tamamo has other outfits, too: imgur.com/a/zj9si
Ecchi is okay.

Requesting Tsukimi looking outside a window on a rainy day.

-Requesting Birdy dressed as the Gerudo Champion Urbosa from Legend of Zelda-Breath of the Wild, snapping her fingers calling lightning down. Or showing off her abs and muscles.
Birdy ref imgur.com/a/cmY90
Urbosa refimgur.com/a/DVACu

-Or with her hair really long, can be asking to come braid it or brush it.
imgur.com/cWGx1sJ

-Birdy and Taiga enjoying some sweets+coffee at a cafe in casual clothes.
Casual clothe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH

Or anything action oriented would be fine.

Please and Thank you.

Her left foot is excellent imo, but her right foot is a limp and boneless noodle.

Requesting my princess wearing the vanship pilot suit from Last Exile:
imgur.com/ThQP9ru.jpg
imgur.com/7sWTfXT.jpg
Alternatively, requesting Makoto posing with vz. 58 assault rifle:
i.imgur.com/X0pYKzl.jpg
Or Makoto wearing the OZ military uniform:
i.imgur.com/H9PR73v.jpg
i.imgur.com/vZIeQtG.jpg

But anything cute, or cutelewd, would be much appreciated.

Please, and thank you for considering.

Requesting Kaiji standing with the Moon from Majora's Mask behind him, redesigned with the face on the machine in the reference (The Bog).
Colorful Zawa's and the text in the ref would also be cool if present.

If this seems too complex or boring a few more ideas:
Kaiji playing on a console of your choice
Or eating any kind of sweets - sundae, cookies.. whatever you feel like drawing~

Or with Harlock's eyepatch and scar, and a black shirt with a skull&crossbones print.
Harlock ref: livedoor.blogimg.jp/robotnewsvip/imgs/0/2/02cd8148.jpg

Additional refs: imgur.com/a/oLGEJ

Anything cute or witty is welcome of course~
Thank you for the consideration and have a great weekend!

Requesting my dear Ion, wearing Yasaburo's childhood outfit would be great, maybe he could be eating dango, fanning himself with a paper fan or walking under the cherry blossoms. Any other Yasaburo outfit would be good too, they're all pretty cool. Thanks!

Rozalin viewing the sakura dressed as-is or in a kimono, sake optional; wearing Priere's cheerleader outfit my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg or the outfit designed using her normal dress; using her own Sexy Beam youtube.com/watch?v=7s1aWWdWakU; or just anything really.

Another idea is something like drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=67139

Requesting some POV things with Sina
some samples: imgur.com/a/MNtEF

or maybe enjoying a parfait or crepe or other delicious things, just being happy and wonderful

But anything would be very much appreciated as always, so no worries. Have a good sun day!

>is a limp and boneless noodle
lol, yeah i had issues wit the angle and just didn't manage to make it
glad you liked it, and no, i don't usually post anything i do,so no blog or name

Requesting Minatsu as a cute elin and perhaps a bit younger.
Anything else is fine too, thanks!

Requesting my beloved, charming, delightful Kafuka please and thank you!

She gives so much of herself. Won't you give something back?

Hello everyone, it's been a while.
Requesting some Sanya, please, in cute or cutelewds are always welcomed.
Thank you in advance and wish you all have a great relaxing weekend!

No worries, thanks again for drawing my request.

Requesting Ran wearing a two-peace swimsuit eating ice cream

Well, you did a fine job on everything other than that one foot. I hope you draw my waifu sometime.

Totty Anchor~

Requesting Rukia dressed as a claymore from the manga "Claymore". Thank you!

Claymore armor refs: imgur.com/a/n0Hlp

Requesting Akame dressed as Starlord from Guardians of the Galaxy.
Akame in her own styled Warhammer 40k Dawn of War outfit.
Akame in a Sports Bra and Spats.
Akame in a Bunny Outfit, preferably something suit like or with thighhighs.

Good evening, everyone!

Requesting my lovely darling Tsukihi Araragi!

- Wearing a Qipao/China Dress
- Leaning in for a kiss, POV
- Cutely waking up next to POV in the morning
- Flying through the sky in a wingsuit (imgur.com/a/JUeoJ)
- Wearing a Borussia Dortmund football jersey (imgur.com/a/L6dvy)

Of course, anything cute/cutelewd/lewd is always appreciated!

More references for her many different hairstyles: imgur.com/a/06z8m
SI Reference: imgur.com/a/lXIK8

I hope you had a great weekend and thank you for considering her

Requesting Homura dressed as the Persona 5 protagonist (my.mixtape.moe/edquaz.png). Or anything else nice you feel like drawing of her.

Requesting my husband dressed as Prosecutor Godot court-records.net/animation/godot-heh mug.gif (maybe with an alt where he doesn't have the visor)

Alternatively imgur.com/a/93BEi this with me and him imgur.com/a/DtHKZ

Requesting my dear Solle, maybe something cute or lewd or cutelewd, please and thank you!

>evening
Where are you?

Anchoring for this user

Requesting Nio wearing Ashi’s leaf outfit and hairstyle from Samurai Jack: i.imgur.com/oWEH2Gv.jpg

Requesting Yukino wearing a nice skirt, cute long sleeved shirt, and stripped thigh highs.

Requesting him arranging flowers in a vase or doing a spring activity like gardening or catching butterflies.

Anything else of him that's cute or cool is fine.

Alas, my heart is anew with the sound of my Lord's lovely voice echoing throughout my mind. Such a sweet melody resonates through my entire body. Her divine lips could utter anything and it will be as if the angels parted the sky to deliver hymn to me. The body is said to be a temple devoted to one's self, my body is a temple devoted exclusively to my King, all of its functions and its continued existence to for the worship of my Lord.

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin

As Star Wars Sith Lord imgur.com/a/Qmlzt
I also would like to see her interacting with other waifus, her portraits, various stuff you can come up with!

Requesting Inaba wearing 3D glasses, maybe even at the movie theatres if you are feeling up for it!

daijoubu.org/ass/src/1494116556837.jpg

Hello! Requesting my dear and lovely waifu Nano Shinonome.

Any of the following would be nice:
- As Min Min from the game ARMS imgur.com/a/sExMW
- A POV picture of her feeding the viewer some of her bento lunch.
- (cutelewd) Wearing Kirby panties. imgur.com/a/tait5

Or if you want to use my SI
-SI hugging Nano like this imgur.com/a/Npr2R
- anything else is completely alright!

SI ref here if needed: imgur.com/OHaQYHt

Anything else cute, or cutelewd is really appreciated!

Thank you very much, hope you have a great weekend, and remember to have fun!!!