What do you poltards think about Navalny? Do you know whats going on in Russia...

What do you poltards think about Navalny? Do you know whats going on in Russia? Do people here believe in le saviour-of-white-race meme?

youtube.com/channel/UCsAw3WynQJMm7tMy093y37A his channel, english subs, big leaks. The moment when you realize that theory of conspiracy is reality here.

strawpoll.me/14856236 vote

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ImzZ1lAWiro
youtube.com/watch?v=PM0ugwbBgh4
youtube.com/watch?v=Hcxslu_mFvQ
youtube.com/channel/UC7Elc-kLydl-NAV4g204pDQ/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

never heard of him
dont know anything about him
google auto translate is terrible
everything I read in broken english in his latest video seemed pretty normal
he looks like he has had some professional training. This makes him both more appealing and less credible imho.

Don't like him or P*tin.

he passed political courses in Yale univercity, that's sad a little but at least he acts very professional. I saw many articles about him in washington post an NY times

im not talking about tradition education. I'm just talking about his body language and oration.

so they could teach body language too, why not? I think these courses included it and many other things like promoting yourselve in social media etc. His videos always took 1st place in russian trending of youtbe, but then government started influence on youtube, so now they're freezing the views counter

He is a mere clown.
Пyтин, пo-мoeмy, eщё бyдeт нa тpoнe кaк минимyм лeт 6-8.

Putin? Savior of the white race? The guy is nothing more than a commie conman. I don't know much about Navalny, but you have been ruled by Jewry for far too long.

vpn?
>He is a mere clown
why? if he were clown like other 'oppositioners' he wouldnt leak so much dangerous info and wouldnt promote forbidden book of one KGB officer who was killed in London

i know mate, but nfortunately not many people know that.

I've watched some of this videos and it all seems like a show (with memes\scenes etc.) for teenagers with a slight interest in politics. Indeed, his investigation on russian PM and his luxuries was quite interesting but I don't think he will be a serious opponent to the putin's establishment. Plus, he's been detained several times which might now allow him to run for a president in the first place. Just my opinion, though.

>like a show (with memes\scenes etc.) for teenagers with a slight interest in politics

I think it's because of apathy of russian society. You need something to start them.

>I don't think he will be a serious opponent to the putin's establishment

The biggest rallies in russian modern history across all the country.
youtube.com/watch?v=ImzZ1lAWiro

>Plus, he's been detained several times
That was done to get rid of him, but european human rights court decided these were fake cases politically motivated. Russian court system is include european court.

youtube.com/watch?v=PM0ugwbBgh4

>only notable opposition in Russia
>ameritard has never heard of him

Definitely better than Putin in most ways. And him holding some more right wing views are a good thing too.

they care only about their Trump and murica, americans are ignorant, it's alright.

making visa with tajikistan, kazahstan and other -stans is truly a good thing

Well, he was banned from taking part in election so I think his pretty much irrelevant.

Let's face it. Putin for six more years. Stability!

isnt it a reason to think twice, why did they forbid him to participate? may be cause he is dangerous for their wealth and offshores? All fuckers who were abled to participate are fake and gay

>Stability!
Balkanization i'd say

Would rather have Putin sitting for life tbqh

Isn't that new dude from KPRF interesting? Pavel Grudinin. At least it isn't Zyuganov again.

Nobody gives a fuck about an "election candidate" of a third world asiatic dictatorship

Can you post some of his policy's op

who cares if he wont win anyway? his only one purpose is to increase aatendace. He isprogrammed to loose. He is not commie, he was deputee of Edinaya Rossiya for many years. Zyugannov is just too old and people dont believe him at all.

-make visas for central asian (muslim) ex-ussr countries, biggest importer of 'illegal' immigrants. Now they can come freely.
- referendum about future of Crimea
-punishment for corrupted officials
-separation of power branches (now we dont have it)
-professional army without conscripts
-stop war with Ukraine
- human rights and freedoms
-no censorship for internet
-secularism, separating russian church from the government's budget
-no punishment for reposting pictures and articles
-decriminalization of weed

and making russian economic less reliable on gas and oil with increasing taxes for Gazprom, rosneft etc. Investing these money into modern companies and education
-real federalism, now de-facto we are not federal state

That shit will never happen in Russia without a bloody revolution.

lets see

Whitest looking Russian I've seen posted on here. This probably means he's a cuck

I used to support him when he was nationalist, now simply not interested.

he never refused his old speeches, if you read his programm you'll see he is still nationalist, but you can keep being divided and conquired, follow fake Diomushkin. The old dream of all nationalists here always was to stop central asian immigrants

Ahh c'mon all his followers are gayropa cultur trevelers fags gays lesbians liberals transexsuals school boys sex toys thet know they don't belong in mother Russia Ukraine since they are the American cultur English speakers fags and not Slavic cultur speakers

They will lose they are not strong and they can be or killed or poisend

We killed thet Jew fag niemcov we will kill they rich perents fag navolny

His only bonus his white his tall his a Finn Slav

Persenaly my brother and father said he is a west dick sucker just like Michel gorbacv

Fuck him not a single strong real Slav with the Slavic cultur and heart will vote for this human fag

Putin was liberal but he slowly slowly now starting to anderstend thet Russia trast him he will make our economic free from the westerner jew scum cultur

It's has began there can be only one or America or Russia or we die or they will die or we both die in the end and Jesus come with the engle izrafil and izrafil will start the Armageddon and all the human will be dead

I budit laskavi doszed

I nie ptica nie iba slizy nie proljot kogda zginit z ziemliji czeloviecieski rod i zajdjot novi rasviet I ziemlija nie zamietit szto nasz uze an etaj ziemlji suka blyat niet :)

Smiert czeloviecistvu slava morderu slava saramonu (Putin)

>Ahh c'mon all his followers are gayropa cultur trevelers fags

thats actually what propaganda want you to believe.
watch this youtube.com/watch?v=Hcxslu_mFvQ

youtube.com/channel/UC7Elc-kLydl-NAV4g204pDQ/videos
Here you also can watch shittons of videos from provincial meetings. No one for last 20 years could organize such a big amount of people without paying them or scaring. Province is very poor, no jobs, no any help, he gets wide support there.

>we
why do you associate jewsih yourselve with the gang?

>Putin was liberal but he slowly slowly now starting to anderstend thet Russia trast him he will make our economic free from the westerner jew scum cultur

at this moment i realised there's no point to argue with you fagget