Absolute BREAKING news: Tusk and Juncker offer Britain to stay in EU

The absolute state of Brexit.

Juncker backs Tusk in saying it's not too late for UK to rethink Brexit

Jean-Claude Juncker, the European commission president, also said that it was not too late for the UK to change its mind about Brexit when he addressed the European parliament plenary.

theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2018/jan/16/brexit-boris-johnson-condemned-for-escalating-discredited-claim-about-saving-uk-350m-per-week-politics-live

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/politics/904339/brexit-news-eu-uk-no-deal-free-trade-agreement-economists-for-free-trade
dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-5257719/UK-lose-500-000-jobs-no-deal-hard-Brexit-warns-Sadiq-Khan.html
youtu.be/3QV0NDzhah4
youtu.be/7riBwcVo6fs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck the EU. Pro- Europe, Anti- Eu.

Europe is a non-existing concept. Where does it end? In the urals? In China? In the Caucasus? There are people who say Turkey and Israel and Morocco are in Europe.

Meanwhile the EU is an actual thing. It represents pretty much everyone in what people typically call "Europe".

>The pro-Brexit Economists for Free Trade group forecast that Britain will gain £651billion from walking away from talks, leaving the EU with a £507billion bill.

Junker BTFO

express.co.uk/news/politics/904339/brexit-news-eu-uk-no-deal-free-trade-agreement-economists-for-free-trade

>The pro-Brexit Economists for Free Trade group forecast that Britain will gain £651billion from walking away from talks, leaving the EU with a £507billion bill.

And other economists say something else. So what is your point?

dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-5257719/UK-lose-500-000-jobs-no-deal-hard-Brexit-warns-Sadiq-Khan.html

Who knows what will happen?

>sadiq khan

Ahahahahahahaha
Britmutts btfo

Remembwr when Brexit was shpposed to start some sort of world wide bationalistic revival to "save the whte race?" Lmao

>brexit still hasn't happened
i swear Romania is gonna exit the EU before Britain

JUNCKER CAN SUCK MY NOT MUTILATED DICK!

>vote for something
>don't get it

This is why we broke off from you retarded inbred sheepfuckers

this desu

Haven't you got a Mart to shart in?
That's septic tanks, no patience and tiny little attention span.

Are you allowed to post that? Let me see your Sup Forums license, punk.

Havent you got a European Union to grovel to? Enjoy thise refugees

How do they plan to do that? Rig up a second referendum or just nonchalantly walk all over the will of people?

>Europe is a non-existing concept. Where does it end?
It ends with the EU

I see the Commission is back to their divide and rule tricks. Thankfully they've burned enough bridges to make us going back in nigh impossible.

nigger

Voting matters.. when you make the right choice.

>implying we were ever leaving in the first place

>Rig up a second referendum
Its already in the works. (((They))) were never going to give up power.

>pro-Brexit Economists for Free Trade group

Sounds like a really unbiased source

The UK is dickless, let them die in the atomic fires that they have started.

>t. Amerimutt LARPing as a 100% Anglo colonial.
My leaves need blowing Juan.

Honestly in a second referendum I would change my vote to remain. Since the brexit vote its been utter chaos and our economy is going to shit, remainers are cunts but they're right. Also I want to do an erasmus year at university which is an EU thing, so leaving would prevent that.

kek.

Please be true. We'd still be in if Romania left.

Polack.

Wtf are you talking about nigger the economy has stayed relatively inert as per the usual and manufacturing has had a net increase.

Also

Get a real job.

At least we put on a show to pretend our votes count. Voting over and over until you get the result they want isn't really voting, innit?

You have to be 18 y/o to post here.

It ends with the white people, you mutt.

It's not, but public opinion has changed against brexit now we know what it will cause and how we'll be punished

Britcucks BTFO yet again

NO THANK YOU

based brainlet

absolute fucking shill. The only thing that happened was the pound dropped. its now back up,

NO THANK YOU

You can still stay baby, I won't hit you again. Who cares what your family says. The commonwealth will never love you like I do.

Remember Bongs, if it ever gets bad enough you can take your guns and reclaim your c-
Oh wait....nevermind

>unify Europe with EU
>hurr durr its divide and conquer

Foreign investment fell, nobody is confident in a Britain that isolates itself from the world

This disgusting slime ball EU shill posts several times a day. He seems unaware that this news is heartening for those of us that despise the EU. They let slip with the bluster and now they’ve revealed which foot they believe the shoe is on

This is completely pathetic at this point

England please help
we want to leave too

No you dont. You get free money from other EU countries.

When do Poland, Hungary and Czech Republic leave the EU

Tough titties, nu-male fagot

You're Owen Jones, and I claim my €5 so I can wipe my bum with it, then wave a crisp £fiver in the pub to celebrate.

Everything west of medeteranean is europe the other are not

Our final offer, britbongs. You better take before we have to take drastic actions.

what a jew nigger you are faggot

You can do it Hungarybro
You should leave along with the V4
All you have to do is get out there and motivate the people to vote, and petition your leaders for a vote. The blood money they give isn't worth your sovereignty nor national security.

Stop drinking the media's kool aid, we're leaving and never coming back. You guys are like a clingy ex

They're barely opening. Most are now cutting back hours from 6am to 12am instead of 24 hours.

I've been a brexiteer so I know what it's like, but we need to prioritise pragmatism and our economy as opposed to rule britannia flag waving jingoism.

He's got that "John Oliver" look to him

You have to go back

It's like it came straight from piers morgans mouth. Still getting the standard rate of .30 euro per post?

Kys gook

>back up
>still at 1.13 down from the 1.30s and 1.50s it was a couple of years ago

I mean, I'm still for Brexit but there's no point in lying.

>Our final offer, britbongs. You better take before we have to take drastic actions.
this man knows!

>EU flag

I would instantly gut you if we ever met

after months of insults
lel guys it was just a joke pppplease take this deal
theybare desperate

Oh and I suppose you think the American people voted for this retard? Get it through your think skull, SHE. FUCKING. WON.

>I would instantly gut you if we ever met
You would actually be like "master, can I do something more for you", little Burger worm.

How many times do we have to tell you? It was the WRONG flag he was trying to waive.

Also, there is a German flag in the background on the left.

youtu.be/3QV0NDzhah4

>prioritise our economy
Culture is more important than money you fucking soulless kike cunt

It's a mystery why we let you keep your country

The Mongol gets it.

Very funny... not.

Now stop that Brexit nonsense and give up your sovereignty like everyone else in Europe. It is your destiny to be mindless sheep.

May is determined to see Brexit through. It's not going to be called off.

Even if the UK did want to call it off, it cannot just be stopped and that is it. All nations of the EU have to agree to calling it off. Juncker and Tusk can't just overrule this.

>May is determined to see Brexit through. It's not going to be called off.
As far as I know, she is a Remoaner.

Putting May in charge of the Brexit organizations is like putting Hitler in charge of the Ukraine peace negotiations.

That's a really nice map

They're well aware what would happen if they ignored the vote, it'd be like The Troubles but 100x worse

You don't know shit then. She's determined to deliver Brexit, if she doesn't she knows her political career is over.

Hell, there are very few politicians in the UK that are against Brexit. Most of them want it, they just want to have a say in how it is handled (but most don't want it cancelled).
Just the other week Corbyn said he doesn't want a second referendum. Which absolutely rules out any chance of one happening, which rules out any chance of Brexit being cancelled.

>They're well aware what would happen if they ignored the vote
Yeah, absolutely nothing. They know that all they have to do is drag their heels for long enough that people forget that brexit was even a thing.

We're leaving the EU. Get it through your thick skulls.

>They're well aware what would happen if they ignored the vote, it'd be like The Troubles but 100x worse
Your obesity is skyhigh and the vote would not be ignored, you would just vote again.

Did you remember the Irish or French or Dutch go out on the street with weapons to overthrow their governments after their referendum results were ignored? I don't.

>muh we have democracy too!
>Muh we have freedom of speech too!

The absolute state of Bongistan. But seriously, I feel bad for the few Anglos still residing there. God speed.

You act like I'm not fully motivated to kill leftists in huge numbers.

what do you mean it was the wrong flag?

What's wrong with Hitler?

Yessss Britain, you can never leave. It's not too late to prostrate yourself before your master and confess your sins. Fail to submit and the gloves come off.

>why we let you
I don't think you had that much to say

>She's determined to deliver Brexit, if she doesn't she knows her political career is over
Why do you think she ran for PM and everyone else willingly dropped out of the race immediately?

You really think the Tory Remainers didn't all sit together and set up a master plan? May volunteered to be the "fall guy". She is old and close to retirement, being the PM for 2yrs is a great way to fuck off into retirement. Not to mention that she would be praised by the leftists and corporate Britain for saving Britain and keeping it in the EU through a second ref. Of course, if the second ref says the negotiated deal is bs, she will step down and a new PM will take charge, calling Brexit off.

It is sooooo transparent. You are really naive if you don't believe it was all just acting, all the rookie mistakes, the "impact studies" which don't exist, the paymentss to the EU that are agreed, all the compromising and time delays etc. All part of a plan.

Kys faggot

kys my dude

A second referendum has been ruled out. Not sure why you keep bringing it up.

We're leaving and when March 2019 hits, we're out of the EU whether a deal is made or not.

That's why anyone who really wanted Brexit should have voted UKIP.

Regardless, we've set a date for leaving now. Just a shame the government has made such a hash of it this far

youtu.be/7riBwcVo6fs

FUCK YOU I'M MILLWALL

Have a bad feeling we won't witness Brexit. They are slowly preparing people that it isn't going to happen.

Haven't you got some West Ham fans to stab?

>Since the brexit vote its been utter chaos and our economy is going to shit
That's literally happening to everyone but even then why the fuck would you support foreign entities swaying your nation's policy? Like come the fuck on dad we're pretty cucked but that kind of shit is asinine.