Why do you idiots shit on the life blood of the U.S. anime industry? U.S...

Why do you idiots shit on the life blood of the U.S. anime industry? U.S. anime industry would not even fucking exist without these guys, and they work their asses off, dubbing 17 anime alone this season and making a whole bunch of BDs! And what does CR do? Buy liscences and that's it!

For as little as $6 a month, you can support a U.S. anime dubbing company. Remember to buy American user, because Japan obviously doesn't give two shits about you, they're racist af.

Other urls found in this thread:

diff.pics/delIo1okgxzB/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dubbing is a waste that shouldn't exist, and I already pay for people to translate rare shows instead of shit that would be done anyways. Fuck America.

I speak Japanese, so I don't need dubs or subs. Funimation offers me nothing.

i love dubs, but im not american

They don't keep the JP industry alive nor offer merchandise I'd be interested in buying.

How's it feel importing those individual volume BDs from Japan? How much are they again, $200? Pretty shitty, eh? Well Funimation offers great, discounted bundled BDs with a bunch of extras, and they obviously care about you, the consumer.

>U.S. anime industry would not even fucking exist without these guys
>Funimation
Animego is the closest thing to the founders of the licencing industry left and they're fucking crippled to the point that every release need crowdfunding.

They have a shit sense of humor when it comes to original lines. That by itself is my reason for passing on any form of praise they get.

I mean I get that most of the time they're probably just working with what they got, but I guess anime fans in Texas just don't know how to tell a good joke.

Cause they still haven't licensed Fafner Exodus

Just for the small chance that you're serious, well lets just say that I actually don't give a shit about the industry.

>you can support a U.S. anime dubbing company
HAHAHAHAH
Fuck U.S. dubs

Citation needed

>giving money to Am*risharts for anime
"No"

Why have so many unironic blatant shills showed up since Nyaa died? I don't remember this much blatant shilling when it was around

It's mostly shitposting. You know, trying to get a rise and all that.

>supporting the US anime industry.
Why would anyone want to do that?
If Funi were to fold tomorrow do you think anyone would give a shit?

I would. I'd be fucking happy that one of the biggest providers of shitty dubs died. Next should be Sentai

I think that's just a coincidence, shit like this is just "how do I get people to argue with me today?" tier shitposting. It's one of the few times I get to lay down an opinion on an unpopular topic (which usually gets ignored by OP) and get to call OP a faggot all in one post.

I like them but their player is fucking terrible.

Why is this advertising thread still up?

Because it's not working, we're just complaining about dub stuff now. Join us.

They're fucking incompetent. They're somehow worse at subbing than CR and they don't know how to fucking downscale: diff.pics/delIo1okgxzB/1
Also,
>hardsubs

Man, aniplex beats everyone else in dumb shit. At least some stuff from everyone else gets cheap, aniplex just makes limited editions only for hundreds of dollars and that's it. Wanted the Kizumonogatari part 1 Blu-ray and that's like $100 on Amazon. Even if rightstuf has it for $70, that's still a fuck load for your only option to buy an hour long movie.

All of Funimation's best works they bought from someone else.

They've pulled all their stuff from everywhere too, it's as if they don't even want people to see their shitty dubs.