youtu.be/ENscSDOsodE
bbc.com/news/business-19674306
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jesus christ, she looks like shit

>chose the worst frame of a video
anyone can look bad if you do that

Snownigger genes. Sad! Many such cases. Beady on the right looks good tho

he would if he wasn't 4'11''

As bad as the frame looks, I imagine not one of you shills look much better....

>What went wrong
Alcohol and a higher body count than Chris Kyle most likely

B T F O

>english genetics

more like white woman genetics

Imagine being Kit Harrington in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Emilia Clarke, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Kit and not only stand on that stage while Emilia flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, EMILIA CLARKE LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and soon alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Wales. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Jon Snuh. You're not going to lose your future comic convention career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Lanklets btfo

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in modelling academy, and I’ve been involved in high end magazines, and I have over 300 confirmed covers. I am trained in catwalk modelling and I’m the top model in the entire USagency. You are nothing to me but just another ugly person. I will make you fucking mire out with beauty the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my agent and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot

I saw Kit Harrington at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I love this pasta

she should just replace her real smile with the Daenerys half-smile

She's 31 though.

BRRRRAPPP

(((woman)))

Im pickle riiick xD

LARD
all they eat is utter shit

She's 31. Wtf is wrong with American math skills? Also his ginger fiancee is much cuter

AHAHAHAHA

t. perma-incel

She got /blacked/ is what happened

the one on the left looks like she just slid a fart and successfully made it silent with her gaped anus, and the one on the right just smelled it.

>Asian genetics

More like cheating whore genetics

youtu.be/ENscSDOsodE
bbc.com/news/business-19674306

Picking asian """""women""""" above white(khazar milker) goddesses like this.

Lol

That family of slavic liberators looks so happy.

bad diet
you might think it's ok since you see no immediate effect, but the bill comes later on and is heavy

>the fucking mangina at 2:00