Fuck America

America is a country built on genocide and on the backs of slaves. America has always been a country murdering innocents, whether it be natives being slaughtered or innocent children in the Middle East, the flag is coated in blood. America has been at war for nearly its entire existence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FCqQgJ3atNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and commies werE just mis understood saints...yeah fuck that #MAGA

Look at your fucking flag. Shut the fuck up

You'll find all of this in the history of the world. Literally every country has a similar history.

Hell yeah.
You better step in line before you get a boot up your ass.

Please go back to t_d

America is unironically the best country in the history of the world.

>Zinn was born to a Jewish immigrant family in Brooklyn on August 24, 1922

youtu.be/FCqQgJ3atNU

1 post by this ID.

This is now a REDPILL thread.

i do not understand your crypt code shit. no need to explain tho i really don't care.

better the world, KILL A COMMIE

>built on the backs of slaves
oh wow, you're really uneducated. lol no, sweetie. slavery wasn't a sustainable economic model in the south. cute you think that though, snookie pookums pickle pops. adorbs, really.

Hammer and sickle, the hammer to hammer the shit out of the population and the sickle to reap those you see as a potential problem for you...
Yeah fuck off

>America is a country built on genocide and on the backs of slaves.
>uses soviet flag

Shut the fuck up, you act like every other country is perfect.

cringe

>Tolerance paradox
>Innocent
>Morality
>Commie
>Civilization without moral integrity.

GAME. SET. MATCH.

>Commie-moralfag

No, just no.

you forgot "capitalist pigs". It goes with your flag
you're sad

>American flag using whataboutism against Soviet flag.

Aren't all countries?
Maybe the original inhabitants shoulda invented some shit instead of just sitting around raping kids and eating each other.

>built on genocide
Like you commies can talk memeflagfag

>My country doesn't have the privilege of baiting this hard with something so powerfully ironic the almonds are activated the moment i touch the bag.

>Bo-oh america is so mean and ugly
>Anybody from every country want to live in it

If you live here and don't like it feel free to GTFO.

Otherwise shut your pinko mouth.

HOLODOMOR
O
L
O
D
O
M
O
R

Who's ashamed?

>Solutes to Adolf Hitler everyday
>Kills all agressors.
>Doesn't want peace.
>Respect's women, forces them into Nuclear Family
>Advocates white culture.
>Proud to be... A fascist.
>Has better economics.
No Fuck off liberal or I will pop a cap in your ass.

Not me... Infact rub that American flag all over them and watch them start foaming out of their mouth... Oh that's from the cyanide and glass I put in it...

FREE HELICOPTER RIDES

Your facts are correct. However, even if by chance you're a female, your choice of words is gay af. Knock it off with the 'sweetie, ect.' bullshit.

slaves didnt build anything, they just collected cotton, dont believe me? just google it.

>America has been at war for nearly its entire existence

considering the US have been at war with more than 1 nations at a time multiple times, America has been at war far longer than it's existence

> Indians weren't massacring each other before
> slavery is bad, it's just work you lazy niggers
> living in Africa, tribal wars, beheading & cannibalism isn't 1.000.000 x worse

Slaves didn't build shit after the civil war.
And didn't build much before the civil since their slavery was mainly agricultural.
And even if they did do such things it was only really in the south.
And even then only about 1.4% of the south even actually owned slaves in the first place

True.

You're not gonna get much agreement though. Many Americans are pro-military.

Either cause they have been it in themselves or they have been brainwashed.

The military is a bunch of losers. I actually root against them DESU. I hope they die over there in some foreign country.

Soon we'll massacre you, pinko.

I wish innocent children in the middle east were killed by the USA. Whether it is Israel or Saudi Arabia, nothing valuable would be lost.

Nationalism is a spook. Just because some people put on a uniform and say they're MURICA doesn't mean anything. They're just part of blatant imperialism that feeds a state we only barely benefit enough from to keep us working and distracted from big corporate autocracy.

>Commie
>Kill your citizens
>Kill your neighbours
>Kill your friends
>Send all to GULAG
>Kill all people

Fuck you, scumbag

You act like I give a shit. Subhumans don't deserve all the resources and land mass they take up. Once whites as a group realize what the jews and their pets have done to us over the last century you will wish for a leader as merciful as Hitler.

now you're just projecting