An emaciated 17-year-old girl escaped a home in Perris, California...

>An emaciated 17-year-old girl escaped a home in Perris, California, early Sunday morning where she had been held captive alongside her 12 brothers and sisters in filthy conditions, according to police.

>Authorities arrived at the home to find several children shackled to beds with chains and padlocks, “in dark and foul-smelling” conditions, the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department said in a news release.

>The parents, David Allen Turpin, 57, and Louise Anna Turpin, 49, have been arrested on charges of torture and child endangerment. Their bail is set at $9 million each. They were “unable to immediately provide a logical reason” why their children were shackled and chained, authorities said.

>Sheriff deputies were “shocked” to discover that seven of the “children” in the home were actually adults, according to the news release. The ages of the 13 victims ranged from 2 to 29. They appeared malnourished and dirty, and told authorities they were starving.

>The girl who escaped managed to call police on a cellphone she found in the home. “She appeared to be only 10 years old and slightly emaciated,” the sheriff’s department said in their news release.

jacksonville.com/news/national/2018-01-15/police-rescue-13-siblings-california-house-parents-charged-torture

People's Republic of Commiefornia.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5272703/Police-13-siblings-chained-California-home.html
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=702&v=w5Mw-AgH3jc
youtube.com/watch?v=V_FShQVnJIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

0 replies

>that nonce haircut

How did the authorities not know what was going on? Look at him.

White people are fucking disgusting.
I lived in NYC for a year and the only nice people were other Asians or Hispanic people. Whites are sociopaths.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5272703/Police-13-siblings-chained-California-home.html
California can't help but breed freaky liberal perversion and deviancy that pales beyond the norm.

You're 10 threads and 10 hours too late but Perris is the type of shithole where this would happen.

They are degenerate tag ed must thank them for providing us with 12 whites.
The offspring of those will probably be 18/20 functional whites.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=702&v=w5Mw-AgH3jc

I feel that gif is going to become a classic

but WHY did they do it?

> Elvis: So you guys Mormon?
> Senpai: Nah, just creepy weirdos that inbreed
> Elvis: Say no more

actually, they are from Texas and moved to California. Red necks.

(((who))) knows...

youtube.com/watch?v=V_FShQVnJIw

wtf did they do this twice in two years?

>white people

Lmfao just more proof

This is Babylon.

Why do we allow white """""people""""" to have children? They always, ALWAYS, chimp out like this

wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_(feral_child)
>When she was a baby her father concluded that she was severely mentally disabled, a view which intensified as she got older, causing him to dislike her and withhold care and attention. At approximately the time she reached the age of 20 months he decided to keep her as socially isolated as possible as a result of this belief, so from that time until she reached the age of 13 years and 7 months he kept her locked alone in a room. During this time he almost always kept her strapped to a child's toilet or bound her in a crib with her arms and legs completely immobilized, forbade anyone from interacting with her, provided her with almost no stimulation of any kind, and left her severely malnourished

Dumb kid ruined everything.

Bowl-cut was a successful white man who raised 13 white children and learned something at Boeing he shouldn’t have learned.

Now the kikes have destroyed him and are raping his children.
There are videos of his family in public looking plenty happy and the houses in his neighborhood are so close the kids could scream and be heard by at least 5 houses.

>hurrr, no they were just shackled and starving to death but not desperate at all
>duurr he took them in public and they acted happy because he brainwashed them
>then he starved and shackled his happy brainwashed children that wouldn’t try to escape in public or scream for help because he couldn’t control them
>b-but one of the, did escape!
Nigger, it’s 2 elderly people trying to restrain 13 people. Doesn’t matter how emancipated they are, they don’t have enough hands to drag them all back into their car/front door/ bedroom

Nothing shocks me anymore

>Why do we allow white """""people""""" to have children?

They did it THREE times. There's one on that channel from 2011 too. Notice that even the younger children are able to wear the same outfits between 2013 and 2015, because they simply didn't outgrow them. Healthy kids that age are usually growing so fast that they need new clothes every fall at least.

Wow where are all the posts denouncing the criminals? Oh, right he is white so no problemo. And people say racism doesnt exist baka.

7 of them were adults, so wouldn't grow anymore. They shouldnt be that small as adults anyway.

Eh all humans are scum, that is a given.

>NYC
Well what did you fucking expect?

How did they not escape when in public places? How did they not scream for 29 years?

make sure to mirror this before it is taken down

>white people

See
Creepy ultra-nerd saw some serious shit and probably proclaimed his moral duty to reveal it. His children are now hostages of satanic kikes.

I downloaded all of the vow videos

She not too bad looking, he looks like a pedocreep reject from dumb and dumber

Which will be the sex slaves add which will get sacrificed to Moloch in the backyard?
Taking bets now!

>liberals

nipanon, NYC is far from the typical experience. Come south and experience charm, patience and genuine emotions other than rage and a crumbling negropolis.

God you fags are so desperate to protect anyone "white" that you'll make up these grand stories to make up for the fact that shitty white people exist too. This is why everyone hates richard spencer and his retarded followers, like you. This has happened a million times all over the world, 2 parents raise their kids to be obedient sheep without letting them learn history, or math, or anything that isn't taught directly from them and that way the parents don't need to be afraid of the kids running away or trying to defy them, they literally don't know any better. Chances are that as the parents grew older the kids became more restless and curious and wouldn't believe the parents bullshit as much as before, especially in today's world they saw all kinds of shit like drones outside and neighbors playing with tablets and shit, so it became easier to just chain them to the fucking walls than to lie to them. Once again, this has happened a million times already all over the worlds, it isn't some grand conspiracy to keep the white men down like you're trying to insinuate.

> "...haven't had much desire to reproduce without you around..."

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK

>obedient sheep
>required shackles
Wrinkling my brain, user.

if you shackle an elephant as a baby it will never break the chain as an adult for it learned that the chain is stronger than her

It amazes me that 7 of the children are over 18
Can't quite guess which one is 29

if this picture were posted on Sup Forums it would be "Name my Band"

It's like you purposely decided to not read what I wrote. I said they were raised to be obedient sheep but once they grew older (both the kids and the parents) they couldn't just be told what to do, so it was easier for the parents to chain them to the wall. There, I explained it to you since you can't read properly apparently.

> NYC
> whites

Thanks Shlomo.

silly
liberals dont have babies
they have puppies

Far left would look good after she'd filled out a bit and had some makeup

I read

> Penis, California
> Child enlargement

The Internet has ruined me

calm down nigger (or are you a beaner?)

I'm good man, I just hate how some fags wanna make EVERYTHING about the particular issue they care about even if it looks completely retarded.

whos taking the video?

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF DEGENERACY IN KEKFORNIA

My thoughts exactly.

kek'd hard

Not to sully the quality discussion which is evident in this thread, but id tap that.

jesus what the fucking christ

Noice

Stupid nigger

This guy was a NORTHROP GRUMMAN engineer pulling in six figures. He’s definitely involved in Pedogate somehow...how do we even know that he’s kept the same 13 kids this whole time? He could have been exchanging them in and out.

she looks sinister, kinda adds to it.

The mom is actually kind of cute. How the fuck did she end up with that bowl cut lurch looking mother fucker.

I bet homeboy is laying some serious pipe and has some freaky cult leader ideas and shit.

What you encountered were jews. NYC has a scant white population, & the ones that are there keep their heads down as they go about their business.
I'm sorry for your experience, but judging white Americans based on NYC trash is akin to judging the Japanese based on Koreans.

10/10 semen demon

>How the fuck did she end up with that bowl cut lurch looking mother fucker.
he earned $140'000 a year

This was my first impression too. It made sense if they were treated like cattle since birth or mentally broken by fear, but after tons of photos and videos show they were normal it took me a while to buy the story.

Put it this way. If they were 12, how on Earth will they go out of the radar without people asking for them? From family, from friends, from school teachers.

This story of them being normal and chaining their kids next day doesn't add at all.
>Also the logistics, neighbours would suspect they were feeding a farm

> School teachers

They were absolutely homeschooled. The dad was the principal.

And if you routinely take the elephant to Disney land and Elvis impersonators?
And the elephant speaks English?
And isn’t aretarded fucking pakiderm?

Woah woah woah, I in no way implied they were normal, just that they clearly weren’t monsters. They took a yearly trip to Disneyland and not one of them, including the “escapee”( which is in quotes in the article for some reason) just slipped into the crowd or talked to the security forces there.

If they were homeschooled they will had signs of unique slur parallel to the authority figure language, like any other captive children who were mentally broken.

Those kids were normal as fuck, something doesn't add up.

found an old pic of the husband

He learned something he shouldn’t have and is being character assassinated.
His children are entering the hell you easily duped faggots think they just escaped.
>b-but the MSM wouldn’t lie!

So you looked at those videos and judged their behaviour to be normal?

>retardation confirmed

Seriously, anyone here shilling for a conspiracy angle is suffering from nigger-tier levels of retardation.

This is a very sad case of neglect and abuse, not some kike conspiracy to discredit an engineer.

Seriously, listen to yourselves. If you're actually serious about believing what you're professing KYS

Wait how come NOBODY is wondering why they have ALL GIRLS?!?!

hey! I know those guys.

They had multiple boys, you see them in the videos and other pics, that is just specifically a pic of father and daughters

Yes this is very strange. The odds are infinitesimal.

>A CHALLENGER APPEARS

Screencap this. Bet within a couple days they start finding baby skeletons buried in the basement.

>So you looked at those videos and judged their behaviour to be normal?
Its one of the benefits of being a psychopath. So yes.

>Retardation
Its quite the contrary, intelligence is what makes a person correlate separate data and find a pattern to solve problems. Just compare other cases of homeschooling in an isolated scenario. Also it wasn't one or two kids, but a dozen. The amount of *unique slur* between them would catch an eye from anyone in the public. Not only the words but the social interaction too. Have you ever saw an autistic meltdown? That's how isolated raised people tend to react to over public stimulation.

There was this Austrian girl who spoke perfectly and was a charm. Key explanation is that she was abducted at 7 and raised by an engineer who supplied endless books and videos. She had developed social skills by its first family.

This case is similar, they do look normal at the wedding. Which brings the question of why hasn't the family, friends or anyone who knew there existence ask about them? You can't simple get people out of the radar.

Even the grandmother said it was a surprise and shock.

This seems fishy, more like a frame than an actual natural crime.

Christ, you are retarded. Too retarded to do even the slightest amount of reading it seems.

They have three sons.

>Boeing
>Northrop Grumman
Gee I sure am feeling sleepy.
Anyone else feeling sleepy?
A nice nap sure would be good right about now.

because there's several boys in that picture you faggot

do you have to politicize everything and are you willing for that to be done to redstates.

>$140,000 a year salary
>from the biggest American Defense Contractor
OH YEAH GUYS
THIS IS ALL TOTALLY NORMAL
JUST A SAD CASE OF SOME CRAZY PEOPLE

OP are you leaving some breadcrumbs? Is this case important?

Thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of people work in and around the defence industry, most having gained no notoriety whatsoever.

One exception does not prove the rule.

Lol k, thanks for the blog.

THAT'S RIGHT BLACK LIVES MATTER FLAG
EVERYTHING IS TOTALLY FINE
EVERYONE RELAX
NOTHING TO SEE HERE
>HEY GUYS
>BLACK LIVES MATTER SAYS IT'S OK
>NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT IN HERE

>All caps sperg rage

Please continue.

Oh, and thanks for swallowing the bait that is the black nationalist flag.

2017 was the year DNC had many cases like this that didn't add up. From suicides, to heart attacks at young age, to getting out the radar only to be found dead later due drugs.

Trump got elected and those names were related to leaks and opposition within the DNC.

And those are just politics, imagine the military complex interests behind. America is not the fairy land you think of, the more you know the worst you expect. So it wouldn't surprise the dude fuck it up somehow and they took retaliation.

No all the kids are on this picture, it's just that the boys don't look masculine.

A breeding farm is shut down and shills come in saying they look normal.

Here's a concept that might be too difficult for you to comprehend: Occam's razor.

This is something that none of you conspiracy tards will ever grapple with, the idea that sometimes the simplest and most obvious explanation is the correct one.

Dont mind me though, keep taking that super male and buying those water filters.

>Oh, and thanks for swallowing the bait that is the black nationalist flag.
Don't thank me.
Sup Forums tells you it's 'Black Lives Matter" when you hover your mouse over it.

So, soyboys?
Guess it really was in California

>Please continue
Are you saying that we should trust the mass media and take the story at face value?

t. Shilly McShillington the 3rd

good ol wh*te "people"

>Occam's razor.
The simple explanation is the Jews. Its always the Jews.