Why is it bad to accept immigrants?

Why is it bad to accept immigrants?

I have never heard logical refutation of open border policy.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_crime#Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=qBCLXZmMQNs
youtube.com/watch?v=DQeyjgSUlrk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because it waters your culture down like ice in hot coffee.

hot coffee will be cooler and more tastey

what is wrong with that

>this thread again

again

shut up, shill.

>immigrants
>yeah, but you gotta have standards for them
Just look at Germoney and see what happens, if you let in anyone.

Also, I wouldn't even let qualified immigration into the country, it's nice to have cultural hegemony.

it's one of those things that can't be explained as it needs to be experienced and by the time you're experiencing it, well good luck

OP is full of shit

im out of this b8 thread

Murder, rape, armed robbery, welfare exploitation, disgenic crossbreeding, gang violence, reduced levels of trust. Also jews will fuck your shit up.

steleotype

Germany's crime rate of Imiigrants is lower than native German

Oh, look. It's (((him))) again.

>steleotype
I'm sorry in context this is just too good. Generally you wait for the second gen to kick in before things really get fucky but then they are totes native born so of course the stats are somewhat skewed.

A steleotype that has proven itself again and again

kys

>t.turk
go back untermensch

>I have never heard logical refutation of open border policy.

Thats where you screwed up your bait thread.

fucking NO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_crime#Germany

>major incidence of violent crimes done by immigrants
>second and third generation immigrants are much more violent

If the common crimes has not a major ethnic cause, only the violent crime rates is sufficient to stop immigration

It is only bad if there is a welfare state. If there is no welfare state, you can have all the immigration you want.

With a welfare state comes the problem of who to give stolen resources to. Since a single state cannot fund the whole world's poverty, you have to seperate out who can and cannot get welfare.
Immigration comes into the equation because if a country has a generous welfare system, there is a perverse incentive to immigrate, which will load the system until it breaks.

If you import pakis, you make your country more like pakistan. Japan is way better than Pakistan, thus shitskin immigrants are bad for both culture and economy.

You're about to have robots do everything what can they do in Japan but make work for Sybil?

>Why is it bad to accept immigrants?
Pic related

>Why is it bad to accept immigrants?

Go visit Toronto or Paris and see how you like it.

How many fucking times you gonna post this bullshit? We all know your at the Okinawa Air force chow hall waiting to get off shift to go rape a nip girl. Quit posting this thread after having been blown the fuck out harder than the starving gooks pedal powering the norks middles.

do you want to become africa?

show him the 3rd world webms bois

>hot coffee will be cooler and more tastey
SO, I learned watered down means tasty!
Now I know why whitey cook they chicken in boiling water!

is this what you want?
youtube.com/watch?v=qBCLXZmMQNs

you will eat this cuisine?
youtube.com/watch?v=DQeyjgSUlrk

>pic related
appalling. fixed.

It must have been years now.
You should just move to america, nipanon.

Im sure this doesn't count as "logical" to you, but isn't Japan one of the most densely populated places on Earth? And you want to make it more densely populated?

Wow you’re retarded OP.

Probably true pic. Though when I was posting from Japan I was living there. (My tech my work is portable.) I am the one true scottsman, lol!

you're a jap. you're fucking oblivious to the nasty shit going on in western worlds with islamic invasion. always be grateful your country doesnt accept refugees. there are people here who would give all their wealth for that

I actually ashamed of being anti-refugee stance of Japan

Japan should accept more syrian refugee

Yes, you have. You're just used to writing off all arguments against your world view.

Oh he's back...

>you're a jap.

He's not...

>steleotype

Japan has spell check you fucking moron. At least keep your fake mistakes to grammatical ones...

people are not coffee

Every few weeks with this thread... Give it up Ethan.

Flooding Japan with niggers is not going to improve anything.

>steleotype
Eh, you Japs would pronounce it the same anyway.