MGTOW General

Why are people going out of their way to smeer MGTOW?

It makes no sense.

So if a bunch of guys wanna discuss their refusal to adhere to a status quo of manhood, what does anyone gain from trying to insult, shame, and stop them from doing so or even sharing their observations?

Especially if they are incels and rejects regardless.

Whats the game here?

On one hand it's argued that MGTOW is just nihilistic loser virgins autistic neckbeards who will never get laid anyway circlejerking and being bitter because they don't get laid. Which is sjw tier namecalling.

On the other hand it's Tradcons bitching that its the "duty" of these unattractive losers who are supposed to save the white race by finding "the right woman"? Even though they don't care about nonwhite mgtows. Thus they only want children as foot soldiers to recruit for their ideals and agendas. Same as Kikes.

I don't get this inconsistency. It seems like the criticism is based upon alot of projecting and shaming. And ultimately has no concern for the arguments presented or the truth.

Also why does anyone care what individual men do with their time?

Because men are already supposed to go their own way

It is fundamental to being a man that you light your own path

So what's the problem, why shit on men for doing just that?

Because forming a group around it betrays your insecurity about your chosen path

People of likeminds and common interests form groups for literally every concievable interest or objective lifestyle, thats hardly an argument against mgtow.

So?

MGTOWs are just beta manchildren wanting to find every excuse in the world to remain that way.

I told you the reason guys. You wanted the answer, that's what the answer is.

you don't need an excuse to be a "beta manchild".

The answer is insufficiently aligned with either logic or reason.

>The answer is insufficiently aligned with either logic or reason.

Possibly not, but very aligned with mother nature

>aligned with mother nature
>independent of logic or reason

Hey we should just all live in the woods and let diseases spread because mother nature guys

You aren't above mother nature or natural law

It's so bitchy and pathetic that you think people are "smearing" mgtow when all most people do is call you people faggots. Guess it holds true. Look dude everybody can do what they want but mgtow means "lemme just run out the clock cause the world is fucked" along with a textbook of rational reasons why laws/society/women are against them. It's like you realize the world is fucked up and stacked against you and your brilliant solution is WELL FUCK U TOO THEN. But that's surrender pretending to be liberation.

yes goyim, just let the niggers outbreed you, you don't need to try and continue your race like every other animal on the planet tries to do!

Because the plantation (women via the welfare state) needs draft animals and if you let one man slip from his yoke, others will follow.

Mgtow Are hedonists. Useless for europe and US in the worst possible demografic Moment of time

The US and Europe are hedonist societies, why should men continue to contribute to such societies if all it attracts is immigrants and corruption

Beta manchildren are the ones getting married.
Does this guy look "alpha"?
Is he going to help whites by having children with his clearly defective genes?

humans are animals guys, so be like animals and sacrifice yourself to support a nation and taxation system and ruling class who will sell you out at the first chance they get all for a few more vacations.

Because there will bei no future then, I would rather like to have children and try to raise them differently

This is honestly what I'm starting to see, I wasn't considering mgtow until I noticed the reaction.

It's as if women are an enabler of our enslavement

Niggers live like shit because of irresponsible over-breeding, and they already outnumber whites globally. Quality>quantity.

Because it is a gay psyop to make men hate women and start sucking cock.

>Beta manchildren are the ones getting married.

then do that if you want , but theres no need to take a stand against men who feel thats unnecessary or undesirable.

besides the future will take care of itself, an entire generation of men died in trenches and on beaches in the last century for an empire that just gave it self away.

And to top it off the leaders of that war were all related,so where was saving the white race then?

>implying you need a psyop to make men hate women, when the only reason men like women is because of their holes

>On the other hand it's Tradcons bitching that its the "duty" of these unattractive losers who are supposed to save the white race by finding "the right woman"? Even though they don't care about nonwhite mgtows. Thus they only want children as foot soldiers to recruit for their ideals and agendas. Same as Kikes.
Or maybe people on here don't like you since you reason exactly like anti white shills
>muh you don't care about poor brown minority mgtows
Yea, I don't. Fuck off shitskin

MGTOW is the smartest direction a man can make in today's era honestly. If I wasn't married already I'd definitely stay single the rest of my life. Marriage is overrated.

Define white because even whites have a hard time defining it.

>spanish are not white
>greeks are not white
>irish are potato niggers
>english are ruled by semites
>germans invited the immigrants in and killed most whites since roman times
>nords are descended from boat niggers
>slavs are called niggers of europe
>french government officially stated white french natives don't exist

>see goy, you can't even define white. Race is therefore just a social construct, no need to worry about it
The same old trite tactic. And you wonder why people on here shit on you.
You talk in the same way as the average lefty and reason like them

>didn't offer a counterpoint
>just insulted the previous argument as trite
>doubles down on namecalling

Seems like most arguments against MGTOW are these woman-like, childish "haha ugly beta" personal attacks.

That, or then its "muh white children"

>niggers live like shit
>whites slaughter eachother in trenches
>so underpopulated they have to insult men who refuse to mingle with white women
>white women mate with black men
>meanwhile its black peoples fault

There is no need to refute your argument, since it's not an argument. The whole "you can't define white, so no need to worry about race or demographics, checkmate bigots!" thing has been refuted on here ad nauseam.
I'm not here to spoon feed you, stick around and find out, newfriend

>argue you can't expect men sacrifice themselves to save an abstract concept thatat you can't define
>can't refute argument or define said abstract
>just say it's not an argument and hope the big bad logic will go away
>depends on the heresay of others to support his stupidity

It's an indication of civilizational decline. I'm sure that someone else in this thread has already mentioned the mouse utopia and the beautiful ones. If not, here's the tl;dr:
>when a population's basic needs are taken care of and they don't face any significant external threat, they have a population explosion, but eventually begin to Balkanize, infight, and fail to reproduce.
>Males become antisocial retards, spending their time grooming themselves while staying developmentally retarded
>females try to compensate for the lack of male dominance in the social structure. They attack their young and generally are too aggressive to successfully mate
>the end result: population death via failure to reproduce
Western civilization seems to be on that trend, but the rest of the world is still hungry. While we've grown fat, they've been tempered for struggle. They will devour us. The only solution is to whip the population back into shape.

Maybe we should body shame the population into becoming fit and hardy. People love glamorizations of happiness. I doubt that the left's bitching would stop people from longing for the kind of happiness that we'd be promoting.

>I'm totally not arguing in bad faith
Especially considering posts like I'm inclined to believe you are either non white or have something against whites.
Anyway, if you really want to know and aren't just shilling, the whole point is that who you classify as white is irrelevant. All western countries are facing the same demographic problems and are expected by think tanks to solve them through migration. We argue that this is not in the interest of people in those countries, since due to cultural, economic, geographic, trade, political, etc. factors they will all be negatively affected by this migration.
Non whites will still see people in these countries as white, no matter your classification and they will work against their interests.

Good question OP and I've thought on that for some time and I think I have the answer.

What you'd expect from men opting out of such a system is support from other men, because if your competition decides to opt out then your life just gets easier, and you'd expect encouragement of that. But what we see in reality is actually the opposite, we see men react at a very viseral level, and they shame other men hard.

So what's going on? I personally think it comes down to status and values. First lets acknowledge what we all know to be true, women require work, sex requires work. Only to a very small number of genetically blessed chisel jawed men does getting laid come easy. For everyone else it's hard work to compete with other men for the attention of women.

Men have come to base their self worth on the kind of woman they can acquire, if you can pull a 10, that's seen as the pinnacle of achievement, if she marries you and gives you 2 beautiful babies even the better. And so by proxy men values these things in large part because it raises your status among other men.

But MGTOW look at how that forumla has changed over time, they question if the risk associated with marriage and family and the power the state has given women to crush you, and come to the conclusion that not only is that a bad deal for men, but it's actively stupid to pursue it.

But there's men who know nothing else, they don't know about a system of self worth outside of the sacrifice they make for women, and when they sacrifice for the hot 10, they have the 80 hour work week to afford the things 10's demand, and they have the stress...but then men stop respecting that sacrifice, they stop seeing that value accrued, all they just see is men making themselves weak and vulnerable, and open to abuse.

I think that hits men hard, that's like taking a shotgun to their self worth. And they'll defend that by shaming MGTOW to try and get them to opt back in.

>Non whites will still see people in these countries as white, no matter your classification and they will work against their interests.
So if you've ever been accused of having white privilege or belittled for your white heritage, you may as well be white then. Or at the very least honorary.

No, you are just a person hated by lunatic leftists.
White refers to European natives.
>but is X white
See my previous post. You might be unable to define it, but third wolders aren't and will attack you for it

>Non whites will still see people in these countries as white,

when whites have works tirelessly to present themselves as such for centuries even against other whites.

>I'm inclined to believe you are either non white or have something against whites.

see again you use non white v.s whites dichotomy when you can't even define white, you may as well say european or individual french, german,etc. but you use the racial connotations of White, yet complain when this is criticized for being vague and opportunistically utilized. i.e "arguing from bad faith"

then when this is criticized you revert to you're a nonwhite so you won't understand, when I am a white(Irish) called a nonwhite by other whites.

so the question become why the fuck should I care about you or the white race when neither can b clearly defined in it's stance but most certainly bases it's arguments on an abstract that only suits you when you need it to support your argument, ye ill abandon it the moment it becomes inconvenient to clarify.

I have a kid with a girl I've been with for ten+ years. I think I'm done.

Can I MGTOW somehow? Is it doable?

Hang on. You're not going to be seen as white unless you have white phenotypes.

We're supposed to rely on "intuition" to find other whites right?

>European natives.

interesting modern whites are considered descendent from indoeuropean people originating from central asia and the many nomadic tribes. So whhen you say European natives as white, does that include the greeks the very founders of "western" civilization? Who arae mixed with turks and Arabs? Or even the originators of European imperialism The spanish who are also descended from africans and a mix of people and culture.

If you mean the AngloSaxons then they are invaders and migrants and not actually natives, especially when the Norman invaders followed them.

yes but take the kid with you

mgtow is a garbage anti white operation and literally nothing more if you fall for literal "lol lets not go for women anymore, lets not have children lolololo" you are a dumb cunt.
As simble as that.

I knew a hot blonde who was railed by every Tyrone for miles around, she just couldn't get enough of the BBC.

A saw a social media post a couple of years ago and she was preparing for her wedding. She was getting married to a guy who looked just like the one in that pic.

Western women are just trash.

Not to shit on your diatribe, you seem pretty committed, but last I checked, Caucazoids are clearly distinct from Mongoloids and Negroids. So to define whites as a sub category of human, we can start there. That narrows things down significantly.

The questions that our friends are going to run into are whether or not all Caucasians will be considered white, because if so, that includes the Indians of India. They're brown, but, unless they have Semite or oriental in them, they have white phenotypes that you can see in their facial structure. Of course India is diverse in every sense of the word, and not all Indians are even descended from the same ancestors.

very cynical interpretation. it's more "call women's bluff so that their demands fall in to line with what they have to offer", and it's already working (i.e. feminism is dying)

>As simple as that.

It's actually far more complex than you made it out to be, as you inentionally left out the many well researched and thought out reasons men decide to say "lol lets not go for women anymore, lets not have children lolololo"

as for your antiwhite point, you have no basis to suggest as such. And to apply that argument is to suggest you don't care about the condition of the upbringing and potential health of these white children you wan't so bad, you just want impressionable soldiers for your own idealistic agenda at the expense of the men who you expect to bring it about without questioning why that is either desirable, in their best interests, or necessary .

>when whites have works tirelessly to present themselves as such for centuries
Yea, and what is your point? If anything that invalidates your claim that "white" is hard to define. Yes, the definition did evolve slioghtly over the years, but it never went beyond anything European, hence why in I say that white refers to European natives, at least in the modern day connotation.

>see again you use non white v.s whites dichotomy when you can't even define white
See point above. This claim has already been refuted
>you may as well say european
again, the two terms are easily interchangeable. White is a term of convenience to define native European ethnic groups. We are arguing semantics rather than substance
> but you use the racial connotations of White, yet complain when this is criticized for being vague and opportunistically utilized. i.e "arguing from bad faith"
Opportunistically utilized? In which post have I done this? If anything the "you can't define white hence migration is not a problem because whites don't exist" posts are the ones using this wide umbrella term opportunistically and to push an obvious agenda
>then when this is criticized you revert to you're a nonwhite so you won't understand, when I am a white(Irish)
I apologize for my assumption. I haven't seen whites (or European natives if white is too vague of a term for you) that shill for muh poor oppressed brown MGTOWs, hence why I imagined that you weren't white or were left wing
>so the question become why the fuck should I care about you
You shouldn't. You don't even know me
> or the white race
Because the concept of whiteness is widely recognized as I told you. You might not feel or identify as white, but anyone else will categoriuze you as such.
And in a multipolar, globalized modern world whites are starting to be attacked more and more ofetn, so in the future you will likely be as well, especially considering you live in America

continued since my comment was too long
>most certainly bases it's arguments on an abstract that only suits you when you need it to support your argument, ye ill abandon it the moment it becomes inconvenient to clarify.
Again, you will have to show me an example of this. I have a very clear vision of what is wite and what isn't and I don't think it's a definition that can easily be warped (see European natives ).
Post an example of such accurrence

Becoming single has been a fucking boon. My only concern is getting old having never passed on my lineage.

>The questions that our friends are going to run into are whether or not all Caucasians will be considered white, because if so, that includes the Indians of India.

And Somalians and Ethiopian

I don't deny differences in phenotypes I'm denying the strict riteroa of "Whiteness" with its sociopolitical origins and conotations, to which I've observed are used inconsistently and only to the benefit of those who have an ulterior agenda.

The whiteness argument was wholly abandoned against even the german peoplles during WWI when they were reclassified as "Huns" a central asian mongoloid people. And as fir the Finnish who exhibit multiple standard "white" phenotypes, their "whiteness" is still questioned.

>passed on my lineage.

If you didn't imherit land or a name from your ancestors you are no doubt the son of a son of a illegitimate immigrant shoemaker whho nutted in a tavern wench who was the daughter of a lavender farmer then married her and moved west.

not everyones lineage is important, thats why most of us don't know shit about our ancestors past 3 generations

>I don't deny differences in phenotypes I'm denying the strict riteroa of "Whiteness" with its sociopolitical origins and conotations
Yet the term white never expanded beyond native European people. There are indeed social conditions taht determined the term "white", as in the case of you Irish or as you said, Germans. Yet no one ever called and Indian or Somalian or Ethiopian white, and for a very good reason.
>to which I've observed are used inconsistently and only to the benefit of those who have an ulterior agenda.
examples?
>The whiteness argument was wholly abandoned against even the german peoplles during WWI when they were reclassified as "Huns"
Yea, you where at war with them. Dehumanization of the enemy is a very basic element in war. The same happened all over the world all throughout history btw, not just in Europe and north America.
>And as fir the Finnish who exhibit multiple standard "white" phenotypes, their "whiteness" is still questioned.
Not really, no one considers finns as not white, outside from banter. You are thinking of Samis, which are indeed asian and not white

>I don't think it's a definition that can easily be warped

>Germans get called huns when at war with "allied powers"
>Irish routinely discriminated against by other britons, called potato niggers and left starvation of Ireland for America where they were promptly considered nonwhite for several generations
>Boers considered nonwhites
>white blond native Americans connsidered nonwhite
>full mobilization and slaughter of native europeans in trenches with a generation of young men gone, no cries of muh white race then.
>ww2 a war to define the white race as descended from indoeuropean peoples, yet still the white race abandoned for semitic hegemony.

meanwhile semites, descended from khazars, claim to be both white and religously semitic

well stated, I think that's the most objectivr answer inn this thread by far.

I may screencap it for later analyses to the self worth question and the socialization process that lead it to be directly entwined with how suffuciently one can be explouted by a woman.

Don't listen to the traditionalists who want to shame and guilt you into selling yourself into slavery. It's like the white feather campaign during WWI.

So they'll shame you into enlisting and they'll shame you into charging over the trench wall, but once you become a casualty you'll be on your own. None will help you as you're about to become homeless or penniless or can't see your kids anymore and many will blame you for not being man enough to maintain a good marriage.

Fuck them. Western civilization is falling and if they're that concerned about it they should work to make marriage a winning proposition for men, but they don't because it's easier just to sit here and shame people.

Again, you are talking about either a distant past or times of war, which as I told you did indeed warp this definition. You are not adressing my claim that the modern definition o white is "of Eruopean origin", because you know this to be the case. And no, it's not Indoeuropean, that is a different categorization.
>meanwhile semites, descended from khazars, claim to be both white and religously semitic
Semitic looking people are obviously not white and are not considered white by anyone. To be claer, semite includes arabs for example. If by semite you mean jews, than it's a different story.
Judaism is a religion, not a race. You have jews that can and are easily considered white, since they are both genetically and phenotipically european, while you also have semitic and even african jews.
>b-but jews are not white!
Sure enough the vast majority of them has non European genetics, but in many cases it is sufficiently diluted that they can easily pass as white, also because semitic people have relatively short genetic distance from Europeans due to their evolution history.
The problem with jews is mostly political and cultural rather than ethnic, especailly when you consider that it would be extremnely easy to assimilate jews due to both their low numbers and high european admixture.
But historically they refused to be assimilated and hence our problem with jews

>white feather campaign

look it up

n August 1914, at the start of the First World War, Admiral Charles Fitzgerald founded the Order of the White Feather with support from the prominent author Mrs Humphrey Ward. The organization aimed to shame men into enlisting in the British army by persuading women to present them with a white feather if they were not wearing a uniform.[2][3]

This was joined by some prominent feminists and suffragettes of the time, such as Emmeline Pankhurst and her daughter Christabel. They, in addition to handing out the feathers, also lobbied to institute an involuntary universal draft, which included those who lacked votes due to being too young or not owning property.

woow what the fuck

Traditionalists do see a problem with marriage laws and female behaviour. The two positions are not mutually exclusive

>You are not adressing my claim that the modern definition o white is "of Eruopean origin",

I'm stating your modern definition has proven it means jack shit when the chips are down for the white race as a whole, because people will warp it to fit whatever ideal or agenda they so desire at the time.

and by "white race" I mean Europeans.

And the Irish civil War and world wars were not very long ago.

And the cold war between russia and US headed by whites just ended.

Yet you conveniently leave out that when it comes to attacking whites, certain groups can exactly pin point who is white, aka all westerners. Convenient, isn't It? On one hand whiteness deosn't mean anything because it's definition changed over time, but when it comes to racism or immigration people can exactly tell if you are white. Convenient how we ignore the fact that wars of the past have mostly been between Western countries that are now not gonna wage war between eachother since they are both too economically interdependent and they would simply be gobbled up by foreign powers if they did.

If you can't see that you have a personal interest in defending this category (since others will put you into it when the shit hits the fan in the future), there is no peaceful future for you burger.
Also sorry to say, but this only increases my conviction that MGTOW is an anti white psy op rather than placate my doubts.

Its not them trying to refuse the system, its more of the fact that MGTOW are full of crying man children who can not stand to man up and be a leader.

>buh muh divorce rape

Yeah no, if you were retarded as a male to marry a non virgin and non wife material then you deserve to get fucked over

The game is survival of the strong, and MGTOW are weak

>when it comes to attacking whites, certain groups can exactly pin point who is white, aka all westerners. Convenient, isn't It?

no shit when whites have literally set themselves apart from all people darker than they are and held themselves as their superiors while a. invading their land. b. bring them into our land c. force languages upon them

if black people forced their language and customs on you and demanded you trade with them and ruled over you , while importing your people to asia or africa

how the fuck will you respond?

>The game is survival of the strong

social darwinist bullshit

>MGTOW are full of crying man children who can not stand to man up and be a leader.

projexting, and men are not man enough to lead women who are enabled by the state to fuck themm over when it suits them

>muh divorce rape

proof you don;t give a shit abot men who go through extremely tramatic and financially taxing situations with their wives at a 60/40 rate.

>if you were retarded as a male to marry a non virgin

there are very few virgin women , not every man will get one

>you deserve to get fucked over

again showing you really don't care about what men experience or the decisions made, you only wan't them to keep playing the game.

So if these men are weak man children doesn't that mean there should be plenty more women out there for you?

Ands you wonder why I see you as a leftist and people here shit on you?
I never did any of that invading and transporting anyone. My country didn't colonize much and it was never hard colonialism. We kept decent realtions with our only real colony up until your recent military exploits in the middle East
>but then why are you proud of your ancestors?!?!?!? Checkmate racist!
I'm not. I don't care about the past, I care about the future. I'm not responsible for the actions of some guy that lived 200 years ago, but I sure as fuck don't want my future to be bleak and dangerous, hence why it is in my interest to defend "whites" or Europeans, no matter what you want to call them, and stopping this ongoing third worldization of Europe

>is a cuck
>thinks he is going his own way

And btw you completely convinced me that MGTOW posters on here are indeed leftists and against Europeans

>to remain that way.

you mean free and happy?

>is a cuck
>meaning a wife with another man
>men without a wife is somehow cuck

>you disagree with my fallacious arguments therefore you're a leftist and antiEuropean

>argues like a sjw with labels rather than accede your logic is flawed,

>Because forming a group around it betrays your insecurity about your chosen path

there are thousands upon thousands of groups formed by people

the only one that bothers you is the one that sheds light on the terrible self-imprisoning choices you've made throughout your life

>seems legit

>doesn't refute a single argument
>keeps telling me that it's whites fault if third world apes hate us and to bown down and deal with it
>has to resort to muh sjw adhom to keep the conversation going
>3/4 of his replies only consist in meme arrows like a youtube comment section
inb4 "this post you meme is just meme arrows as well, checkmate!"

>I never did any of that invading and transporting anyone

>but the generational result of those actions are completely unreasonable.

>be proud of ancestors who sacrificed themselves to have their descendents erased by those they conquered.

>expect modern men to make thesame sacrifices, only to create more sons to be thrown into trenches

>conquer third world apes and subjugate them, proud of this legacy, yet surprised the third world apes hate you and other whites hate this legacy

>live amongst third world apes
>import them , and complain when they behave like third world apes

>complains about keeping his failure of an rational point going long after it's been demonstrably fallacious

>criticizes greentext as "meme arrows" while using greentext memearrows thinks his "inb4" changes the fact he noticed his own hypocricy

Read the pic. They dont like what the pic says. No sacrificial slaves if people follow what the pic says.

>but the generational result of those actions are completely unreasonable.
Oh wow. "the evil white man pillaged Africa, so now we deserve to do anthing we and whitey needs to shut the fuck up about it" argument. Where did I hear that before?
Do we really want to folloow the "eye for an eye" logic?
Do Bantu people deserve to be genocided then? Do Japanese people deserve to have their children thrown around while getting impaled on bayonets? Do arabs deserve to be massacred and converted to another religon? Do turks deserve the same fate?
Or do these morals only apply to the evil western men?
>be proud of ancestors who sacrificed themselves to have their descendents erased by those they conquered.
As I told you, my ancestors didn't conquer anyone really. We are being invaded by complete aliens which we have never had anything to do with
>expect modern men to make thesame sacrifices, only to create more sons to be thrown into trenches
I expect modern men to do what all sane life forms do: reproduce. I do not hope or shill for any war, but conflict does seem plausible in the future.
If your argument is that since there might be hardships, you might as well give up, than you will never be able to do anything in your life. Life is full of hardships, it has always been this way and it will always be. If you can't deal with this, you might as well commit suicide now, because it isn't going to end

>yet surprised the third world apes hate you and other whites hate this legacy

what are you talking about? You think everyone in the third world comes directly from the natives that got conquered?

>conquer third world apes and subjugate them
Again I never did so
>proud of this legacy
Again, no. I care about future not past.
>live amongst third world apes
>import them , and complain when they behave like third world apes
I genuinly don't understand your point here. I don't want to live or import third world apes
>complains about keeping his failure of an rational point going long after it's been demonstrably fallacious
Pinpoint where please, I might have missed it
>criticizes greentext as "meme arrows" while using greentext memearrows thinks his "inb4" changes the fact he noticed his own hypocricy
It's called irony my friend. I made a single post containing only "meme arrows" (a meme I see you are unfamiliar with) to mock your constant form of posting in such manne. See these examples:

>>le evil white colonial man deserves to be punished for the actions of his ancestors
>what do you mean whites exist?? There is not such category, it's just a social construct
You sound more and more like the same SJWs you accuse me to be friendo.
Are you really an MGTOW or ae you something else?

>I care about future not past.

but muh white race from the past, and traditions from the past

just leave the thread your entire argument is muh whitte race which you can't ddefine, then you doble down and say muh white race is superior because we europeand, behich I prove is easily abandoned by other europeans

and still when mgtow call your bullshit and show the white race doesn't mean shit historically and they have no rational reason to put themselves in a position to risk their on freedom, hurr dur I only care about the future of the white race not the shit skins

The magic of MGTOW is that even if shills are trying to sabotage all you need to do is go MGTOW. Literally do nothing.

No it doesn't, it's about solidarity with our fellow men that we are reclaiming our self-sovereignty after decades of Jewish brainwashing.

>but muh white race from the past
You are the only one who insist on "x wasn't white in 1776, therefore whites don't exist". White race is not from the past, it's a present day concept.
>and traditions from the past
Tradition has little to do with politics. Tradition should act as a rolemodel for individuals, not as a negotiation standard for contemporary state policy. Otherwise that's how you end up with obsolete immigration laws that worked when you were dealing with 100 people a year and not in the case of millions.
As for social spects, you are free to be as traditional or as little traditional as you like, I simply believe it is better to be than not to be. But you can't ignore the fact that the most basic objective for all life forms is reproduction, which you advocate removing

>le super smart whiteman can't understand why the descendants of the people that were subjugated don't like you, or trust you when you openly show you only care what happens to people you call white when it suits you.

>it's a present day concept.

so is the gender spectrum and globalism

>Tradition has little to do with politics.

ok you're a full retard now

>just leave the thread
No, I enjoy demolishing fallacious arguments. I still have half an hour of time, don't worry
>which you can't define
again, wrong. See >when mgtow call your bullshit and show the white race doesn't mean shit historically and they have no rational reason to put themselves in a position to risk their on freedom
What freedom are you risking again? I'm not sure I understand you, do you mean financial freedom in case of divorce?
Because if that is the case there is this little thing called prematrimonial agrement in Europe (and I imagine it exists in the US too) which allows you to be completely safe in case of divorce.
> hurr dur I only care about the future of the white race not the shit skins
Yea I do. What's your point? Do you care about the future of shitskins?

Look - people can do whatever the fuck they want. You dont wanna have anything to do with women? Have fun, more power to ya.

However, there are a bunch of, yes, "nihilistic loser virgins autistic neckbeards who will never get laid anyway circlejerking and being bitter because they don't get laid." - and they claim the MGTOW label. That's bad PR.

Others just get preachy. That's annoying and also bad PR.

Tradcons bitching about what other people should be doing should mind their own fucking business.

Personally I'm not MGTOW. I'm someone who frankly needs to be with someone to be complete. That's just me. But you do you man.

>women rate 80% as below average for looks
>are hypergamous while simultaneously demanding more and more affirmative action to make them earn more than they deserve
>expect men to do all the courting and pay for everything because it's 'traditional' and gender roles are great when it suits them
>might finally have sex with her after jumping through all her hoops (and you'll only be the fiftieth different dick inside her). lucky you, like most women she can't suck dick for shit and barely contributes anything
>oh, and even if she repeats her consent 1000 times while you're fucking her, she can retroactively take it back and have you arrested, which will lead to you being fired, all with no proof
>dodge that minefield, and you can eventually stump up a load of money to buy her a ring, because you haven't contributed enough resources by then already, right?
>wedding ceremony all about the woman
>congrats you are married. now you get to walk the tightrope, trying not to get divorced. because we know no matter how shitty she is and how much you offer, she'll get your shit and the kids in a divorce. even if you have a prenup! ain't that something
>you get to move into a shitty little apartment after the divorce because most of your shit is going to her

or

>stay single, earn and save
>wait five years for sex robots to be decent and use them to get off

hmmm, real difficult decision

>my life is all about my own pleasure
hmmmmmm reallymakesyouthink that the women actually have a point about man children.

Oh now I get it. You point is that you being Irish might be dumped from the white category as soon as its convenient.
I can't exclude that this will happen, in fact it has happened in the past. In the meantime however there is no benefit in not advancing your interests since you are considered white, both by those who were considered white in the past and by other shitskins.
You are worrying about a hypothetical future while ignoring the very real contemporary situation
So are astrophisics, your point being? Anything modern is shit? That's not the case I'm afraid. Modernity is a double edged sword, but it has its positives.
Not really. Tradition affects more the social fabric of a country rather than a political one. Policy is not baseed on tradition since republics existed. Unless you live in a kingdom tradition has no impact on political decision taking

Entirely this.

>a bunch of these bad things i just made up (i am a virgin)

or

>sex bots

omg i'm MGTOW now!