Is he right, Sup Forums?

>black guy doesn't want responsibility

wow

This is the kind of shit you'd expect from someone raised by a single mom.

At least he admits niggers fucked it up.

Straight bitch-made.

Men created everything on Earth, we have the right to fuck everything up

Trawl the court documents for this name of this Nigger with a toilet brush haircut.
I bet he gets a #Metoo and 120 hours of community service for trying to finger fuck some miserable whore with problem glasses.

He needs a stronk woman to put him in the buck and love that booty.

As a woman, it's cringey and patronizing to me.

This guy raped women, guaranteed.

Yes goyim, it was all the men who fucked it up.

Stereotype much?

I think he's referring to the wh*te male. You know... the ones who oppressed the entire fucking world for hundreds of years

>men and women are the same
>but women need to take over from men
k

A nigger with "Feminist" in his bio. Some jew is getting a bonus this year.

He's not a man.

Men -- rise up and lead.

What a faggot

He really doesnt understand jews, blacks, and muslims have ruined everything. These are the types of things that go through a bluepills mind. They dont know the truth and have mental blocks between getting to them(he himself is black), so they arrive at crazy conclusions. Think about the age of imperialism whites and asians were constantly at war but nobody felt like the world was ruined beyond saving.

Cancuck with the self-loathing nigger mindset. If you truly believe whites are so evil, do the entire world a favor and off yourself, fag.

Is this what it takes to get laid these days?

>Stereotype much?

Playing the heavy odds, stupid faggot.

Then why is he saying "we"? That tar baby ain't going to be white without a hell of a lot of bleach.

Why does every millennial believe they are the first on earth do everything? Do they not think this has been tried before? It has, and in almost every instance it has failed. It destroyed greece and rome.

Also when they went to war they come home to peace. Now you go to war and come home to the same bullshit.

he just says that so he can spread aids to other women and he succeded very well

>implying I'm white

Only when it serves my rhetorical needs, stupid goy

>Please take over the world

with an army of jew bloggers and media because no physical army would fight for that knowingly

>shirks from responsibility and adversity
>needs women to fix problems for him
>allowing yourself to be scapegoated

Pathetic

Shut mouth open cloths