Dragon Ball Super

These are Yurin's yurins, say something nice to them

Also 8 hours left

Other urls found in this thread:

shonenjumpplus.com/episode/13932016480028878408
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that a Female (male)?

already a new thread faggot

It's funny because her name sounds like "urine".

>Yurin

Inferior to best girl

>I made it 50 posts before bump limit I win XD

Nah

Who

You're both fuckjng retards, one for making one way too early and another for not just accepting the fact it's already made and insisting on having to make another one out of spite.

Fair enough. Caulifla is best.

What is the secret of Yurin's sexiness? I'm way more turned on by her than other generic anime whores. Even her exposed shoulder makes me hard.

She's trying to get senpai to notice her, that's sexy

I want her to be amazing at the tournament. Too bad that some ay lmao will steal her spotlight and she'll be probably reduced to fodder for Roshi.

More likely, they'll pair all the new women off with other characters, knock them up and turn them into Japanese housewives that don't have a personality or life goals of their own.

She wanted Tien to fuck her, she had a crush on him and then he left so she was upset by it. Now she wants his attention, of course she's joined his school so that'll make her happy because Tien noticed her.

Yamcha manga is unironically better than the toyotaro shitfest.

How old is she if Tien is already a 40-something grand wizard?

Except it takes 6months for Garrow Lee to trace up 1 chapter.

Would Gohan maybe get his own SS Rage form instead of Blue since his powers are based on anger?

That form is so much bullshit. Even fanfiction could do better than it.

What?

What's your problem with it?

>4(FOUR) Super Threads up right now

Built for sex.
Built for marriage.

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP
I love db girls

Boring

His power isn't really rage based now though, it's more like hidden potential that was only unlocked through rage in the past.
Now he doesn't need rage to tap into that same potential.

wew lawd
time to pick super back up.

She only shows up in this one episode, and probably won't show up again user.

How tight is she?

Super Mystic Columbine

What if Kale falls in love with Jiren and she joins U11

god damn it.

is there a single female character that looked better when they grew up

All of them except for Chi-Chi

I wouldn't say that, Chi Chi is still plenty fuckable, just her being a mondo bitch ruins any attractiveness she hasp

>Future Trunks always had purple hair
>Dragonball super
>for some reason has blue hair

Why does this series suck so much?

>8 hours left
for what?

TBPH, I've never cared for Toriyama's girls. I get the feeling that he prefers designing dudes.

In terms of art style, Nanatsu no Taizai kinda feels like DB if the artist liked designing hot women.

What was fighting Goku with Gohan current age?

pretty much giving her what she wanted.

>fight with me all you like here
you know you want to Yurin

>"You can fight me all you want!"
>next scene, Tien lies unconscious
>a few days later, Tien has recovered
>an old man coughs near him
>he grows four arms but can't block the blast in time
>gets knocked out
>"S-so strong..."

Poor Tenshinhan
aside from getting a girl.
this was not his episode

Any lewds of her yet?

to my surprise
yes

I thought you dont put an apostrophe to a noun when its possessive

It's... literally the only way to show possession.

the only thing you dont put an apostraphe to when showing possession is "it". "it's" means "it is", "its" means "belonging to it"

Is Chiaotzu a cuck?

sauce

fug
So instead of Emilys tits; Emily's tits?
I'm retarded desu

Yurin is a walking fetish on a show with a very predominant male fanbase. I'm not surprised she already has lewds

Fuck Super, Fuck Super, Fuck Super Fuck Super.

SUPER IS A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIET
HOOW THEY EXPETECT ME YTO TAKE SERIOSIUYL THAT MASTER KAME CAN TAKE ON SSB GOKU WHOOSE POWERLEVEL IS AOF A 1 TRILLION?
ROSH powerlevel is a mere 100, bad fanfiction is BAD

Isn't Chiaotzu actually super old or some shit

A

Tien, Chiaotzu and Launch are all nearly 50 years old. 47, specifically, I think.

They should have had him show up for the power tournament

Toriyama used to draw really cute girls (see Lunch, early DB Bulma). He just lost that ability as his career went on for some reason.

reading some JP tweets about Yurin
Japan seems to find her very cute.
one guy hoping for panty shots in the dvd release.

at least it results in some art

even so. one episode girls don't tend to get too much love. fetish or not

>So instead of Emilys tits; Emily's tits?
Yes. This is one of the first things they teach you when you are learning English.

Also, if the subject ends with a S you can drop the S after the apostrophe.
Ross' Mace

With big ass tits? No, you trap loving faggot.

Chiaotzu is younger than Goku, making him 42, Tien is 47, Launch is in her 50s (she was stated to be born in the 720s).

leave it to Yamcha

shonenjumpplus.com/episode/13932016480028878408

Chichi?

she does remind me of teen chi-chi

Please tell me he wont jobb so hard against Gohan and Piccolo.

With a better body and personality

More like hidden PIS that was only unlocked through plot in the right moment it needed.
Now the plot no longer needs him so his potential might as well be the same Satan, at least untill the plot demands another power up.

Yeah, she actually went after him to train instead of wanting to ride his dick.

Why did Goku leave that girl to get raped?

it isn't looking good Tenshinhan

Generic gutsy girl fighter eh? So Videl 2.0? What the fuck are you idiots circle jerking about?

Watch Dragon Ball kiddo.

To be fair, Toriyama does like playing the tranny/shemale gag on people from time to time.

he won't go against his old master... and he doesn't give a shit

The magazine preview mentioned that he'll use several techniques, so we at least know he won't be one shot like here.

Is that Gohans fist or is Goku training Tien for a few hours first?

When Cell explodes on Kai's planet, the whole thing becomes a floating pile of debris in space. Cell is shown to reform from the prime Nucleus in outer space during his flashback, returning back to Earth with his newly learnt Instant Transmission.

>tfw you realise it shouldnt be in space because Kai's planet exists in Otherworld, an area between outer space and hell

>tfw you realise Cell shouldn't have survived since the nucleus inside his brain was already destroyed once when Goku blasted off his head with the Kamehameha that one time

>tfw you realise Cell can only learn new abilities by absorbing them into his cells (using his tail) not by watching them happen

>tfw you realise Cell should have appeared right next to them the whole time since he's already in Otherworld, but King Kai says he should have appeared in King Yemma's place.

How to ruin one of your favorite Dragon Ball moments by overthinking shit.

I don't know why they didn't just do what the dub did and say Cell regenerates from a single cell.

tfw the dub fixed it

It's not a Toriyama specific flaw. Just look at One Piece. Oda use to draw great female character designs, but he's lost the ability to draw women.

>since the nucleus inside his brain
Who said he kept it in his brain? He doesn't have to keep it in the same place Piccolo does.

Goku knows that this is the same Master Roshi from Dragonball. It's just that the dirty old man chasing hot young women gag isn't funny in today's world.

unclear from preview.
i assume Gohan because gohan will fight tien and Goku,
Also. nothing was said about Goku training Tien in the previews

How old is she anyway? Master Roshi calls her young but its been at least 27 years since Tien left the Crane school, probably more, assuming she was 10 back then she's at least 37.

Tien himself is 47 (b. Age 733) and Chiaotzu is 42 (b. Age 738) according to DB Super Exciting Guide, although that's just chronologically cause they didn't age while dead.

I'm guessing 32 more likely. She was probably 5 during that flashback.

It's a standard for witches to look younger than they are (though I'm not sure what the DB rules for witches are, I'm just going off general rules of supernatural stories). Generally speaking the old hags are the witches that have lived for centuries.

Goku's, probably

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>"FemBroly IS Caulifa"
>"You are autistic for thinking they are two different people"
>"Go kill yourself autist"

who is laughing now fags?

she looks young there
Still. even if she is like.. 6 years old there
She would still be over 30 at least.

maybe she used some other witchcraft to keep her beauty and youth

She looks like Trunks or Mai who btw must be 14 by now, Trunks I can understand because of his saiyan biology but Mai should be looking, well, just like she did in DB assuming she was telling the truth about her age when asked.

Being 37 and she looks 10+ years younger than that.

Great.

A superior one. I think I like her more than Videl too.

Age levels, she was holding back

No time for that. Tournament is in 8 hours, meaning the fight has to happen pretty late in the night. That shot is also late in the night.

Most likely Gohan shitting on Tien, considering it's going to be Goku and Tien vs Piccolo and Gohan. Or, in other words, Goku vs Piccolo and Gohan. With Tien unconscious on some rocks.

Someone with translating skills here?