en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Joe_Scarborough/Archive_02
archive.is/W4V2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think I actually hate this faggot.
One Love.

Joe is joe

He's unfit

what did he say?

Ah mikas bitch yapping again. Zibgnew would be so proud.

>leave joe

>Trump said a thing

"BLUMPH EVIL MEAN HITLER NAZI BAD RACIST HATE PEEPEE POOPOO REEEEEEE" - JO SCARBRO

>what did he say?

he said if the government shuts down it's on the GOP cause they control congress.

kill yourself shill rat

"Trump is raping and killing America like me with Lori Klausutis"

Thanks, man.

I used to hate Morning Jizz, but now that they are enemies of Trump I like them. Any enemy of Trump is a friend of mine.

He has a little munchkin face

cute

Only faggots use the word "utterly"

Why? Is he trying to bang Trump's head on a desk a few times? It does seem to be his attack of choice.

Donald trump being president is something id expect to be in a conehead movie what the fuck is going on with real life?

Murder Joe is a morning

>DESTORYING
>joe_scarborough3[1].jpg
>rezizt Drumffpff
Looks legit.

You lie a lot, CIA nigger!

NO DACA
NO DEAL

SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT NOW

joe "she cant say no if shes dead" scarborough

Didn't this dude confess on a podcast to killing a co-worker after he date raped her and tried to play it off as a joke?

Why did Joe murder that intern?
archive.is/4q6Cg

That is one of the most brainlet arguments that I've ever heard. Of course it would come from Joe

Is that Keith Olberman's brother?

Funny the intern he raped and killed had the autopsy done by Joe's top political donor. He was later found with 100's of body parts in his storage locker - what a great circle this jag-off runs in. I guess thats how he gets ahead - get it? Gets a head. LMAO

Because he is a sick twisted mentally unstable fuck?

He's making sure Trump notices him in time for a participation prize in Trumps Fake News media awards tomorrow.

Literally nobody gives a single fuck about the government shutdown but congress

Nobody, it’s shit down multiple times and it’s never disrupted a single thing in anyone’s life

Threadly reminder that Joe Scarborough was desperate enough to actively engage wikipedia editors to get that bit of history out of his wiki bio.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Joe_Scarborough/Archive_02
archive.is/W4V2U

>Joe Scarborough again. Though I am pleased that 50% of my life as described by Wikipedia no longer involves an event that I had absolutely nothing to do with, I am surprised that Wikipedia continues to allow Gamaliel to remain an administrator when she has shown such bad faith in this matter. The following sentence she wrote in this section is simply false:

>If national magazines, newspapers, and radio programs can mention this, why can't Wikipedia? Gamaliel 23:06, 16 March 2006

>One magazine mentioned Lori's death and it issued a retration with an apology from James Wolcott. Why? Because they were facing a libel lawsuit if they did not. No newspaper has EVER suggested I had anything to do with Lori's death. There has never been a hint of my involvement. I can't speak to radio programs but I would guess they would have called me if they had broached this subject. I brought it up on Don Imus's show three years ago. But of the hundreds of thousands of words I have uttered on TV, radio, on the floor of Congress and in speeches all across America, I hardly think a throw away line in 2003 justifies 7% of my bio being polluted by your suggestions that have placed me in a false light on Wikipedia for years. I continue to ask why you are so obsessed when your history of activity on my sight casts Wikipedia in the worst of light.

I am so sick of people using old memes
please refrain from posting them thank you

DELET !

And you actually admit to watching this shit? Sad

interdast.

sore spot located.

No he isn’t.

Midnight Joe needs more than a cup of coffee to make this go away

Pyscho Joe

Is he on record saying the same thing when Dems were in control? I can't be fucked to research that faggot.

Daily reminder Joe is a murderer