17 million NEETs in EU

Map shows NEET rate. 17 million young people in #Europe are “neither in employment nor in education & training”. Situation very bad in #Italy and #Greece.

mobile.twitter.com/simongerman600/status/953191631850823680

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/assad/username/Rainbow Dash is my God/
imgur.com/a/rhFuj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More willing recruits.

Can't see, too small

I can promise you that 95% of neets are shitskins. We need a neet holocaust tbqh

Why bother working when most of your money gets taken and given to shit skins?

>EU
>Turkey

>Being a neet and refusing to opt in to modern society is a bad thing according to those who say modern society is shit.

Neetdom is on the rise because old people have to retire later and young people are expected to have 10 years of experience in the job and be 19 to work minimum wage for schlomo at the top so his cousin schlomo at the bank can gamble away their wages and be saved by governments.

It's a Ponzi scheme.

yes,it's really bad.

DO NEETs from other countries get some money or what? while not having a job?

I don`t know how accurate are the stats for italy, there is always work there. Must be the shitskins that file for gibs despite not working a day.

shitskins on Sup Forums posting under "european" flags, will write to you about some "ponzi scheme" and how money "goes to shitskins anyways" in order to justify being a neet
of course they think they're being clever, but at the end of the day it's a literal neetbux virgin with no future who's probably gonna off himself
read this thread, and imagine every proNEET poster is a worthless non-white, you will understand why we have to murder these "people"

no they dont,at least here

>protip

the percentage is that high cause of employment without insurance

actual percentage is much lower imo

OP is known Putinbot, /sg/ faggot and plebbit user.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/assad/username/Rainbow Dash is my God/

Yeah it's about 30% around here, and why not? It's not like anyone has a good future to look forward to

>IMIGRANTS RUIN SWEDEN POLAND IS A PARADISE!!!!
Sup Forums BTFO

a lot of people here work in the gray economy, so they are not officially registered, but still work.

>turkey
>europe
LMAO

in poland this number is lowered by free universities so young people enter job market at 23 y.o. or even later with worthless education.

Yes, yes and no. Your point?

You drink kvas all day?

only blue countries are white

Isn't NEET supposed to be when you're unemployed and not in education or training willingly and you also get neetbux from the government?

It's a quite normal and even young age to start a 'career'.

according to this
>imgur.com/a/rhFuj
people who are depressed are hardest to milk
you can't outjew the NEET

Neetbux from the state are not a requirement. Many are provided for by their parents.

>turkey
>Europe
top jej

this, in Bulgaria you can't get any Neetbux.
And even invalids here get about 50-60 euro which isn't enough for anything.
I am 28 and have never worked.
Not even a day.
I just live off my mothers income.

If I am not recieving any gibs do I still count as s NEET?

yes

>tfw no sweet greek mail order NEETfu

not even surprised but why is turky shown?

Twitter is gay

This. The more shitskin your country have the less NEETs it has.

It's not very accurate but close to reality mainly because the unemployment for people between 19 and 25 is around 30%, maybe more.

People in Italy don't want to work for shitty jobs which pay nothing.
Wages aren't rising because we are flooded with immigrants and the increase of labor supply keeps wages low and decreasing.
Even a guy with a uni degree is paid around 1200 euros after graduation, lower than most other European countries which aren't in our situation.

The government is also making new jobs only for migrants. Special programs to find jobs for migrants, tax deductions for companies who hire migrants, etc. and all of these take away resources which could be used to make jobs for our youth and unemployed.

Have you guys ever wondered why fascist parties are gaining in Italy? Because of this situation caused by leftist parties which were once the parties for workers but became now the party for migrants.

Doesn't Italy have a huge underground economy?.

Shitskins and gypsies don't count as neet though, just subhumans

Yep, our GDP would double without it.

I get your point. Some younger people do actually work illegally but most of them don't.

Also unemployment is way higher among the Muslim population but surprisingly unemployment is lower for immigrants in general, even lower than for Italians'. This is why wages are kept low because companies hire immigrants for cheap.

Working is for ducks.

This. The war is coming.