Why are women so attracted to fictional man? is it a power fantasy?...

Why are women so attracted to fictional man? is it a power fantasy?.. or is it the same thing as webbs who jerk of to anime traps becouse they cant face reality?

also why are the weak pale looking guys always the most desired? Dont they want bbc bull mounting them?

Women are blasted with sexual advertisement. The media programs degerate fetishes that strip PEOPLE of their humanity. Its fucking gross

yes same shit

They're blasted with these images until after 4 years of being in a relationship suddenly decide they're no longer attracted to you despite them gaining 20 pounds and thinking they can do better and leave you living alone with a dog they got against your will but couldn't handle, but at least the dog loves you and you got a htc vive on the way so you got that going for you.

You guy's don't even fight for your race or anything yuk.

its pretty much the female version of waifus.

>why are the weak pale looking guys always the most desired? Dont they want bbc bull mounting them?
Because black skin is visually repulsive. They just want to be treated like property for fucksakes but you fancy genelemen and nice gays are so criminally pathetic you can't take control of a subhuman with tits

>t.chad

husbando.

How comes this putas never seem to look themselves amd their mierdosas opinions in front of the mirror. And I bet my polla and escroto (not the cojones, i want dolor to dolor god) that this escuse of being has a shit hombre for bf whos not hombre enough to dump this putasa ass as soon as she fantasies ejough with otros to the point of fucking dibujarlo.

I SWEAR TO DIOS THIS PUTAS ME ENERVAN GAS THE NAPIAS GUERRACIAL YAAAA

but the main guy from twilight is a soygoy and chicks love him. I mean he gets cucked in real life but in the film girls fantasize about a soft pale nice guy... thats what confuse me

Christ burgers, is this the sort of gibberish you have to deal with on a daily basis?

Women cannot separate fiction and reality. It's really a way of life for them considering that they have to self rationalize every dumb little thing they do on a daily basis.

This . Plus .
Females are fed the Disney BS lie about Prince Charming, knights in shining armor, saving the poor poor females and happily ever after.
And they bought into it since birth.
Now , here's scary part.
Disney knows they brain washed generations of females , EASILY .
Disney is now promoting what ???
Gay,trans,Pedo .
Scary shit.

>why are women so attracted to fictional men?
>women
>women
>women
you fucking serious
do you know where you are right now

omg the idiocy makes me want to kys

Cool, she hates like 4 people.

What's wrong with the man asking? Does she hate him now simply because he asked?

*sigh*
*goes to buy sex doll*

ahahha exactly

>sex doll
Dakimakura or nothing.
1000 calle

Black skin = black soul. Our physical manifestation is simply a reflection of our minds. Anyone with a basic understanding of reality understands that the mental creates the physical, not vice versa. And black is symbolically associated with evil and darkness and death. Most people understand this on a subconscious level. The only women who prefer black are masochists.

This

i thought /pol rejected the idea of waifus? (except for maybe christ chan)

Soo disney is promoting gay and trany stuff to little girls and then they will be attracted to degenerates later on?

this is the dumbest fucking thread i've ever seen. you can ask the similar if not the exact same questions of men.

Let women have their husbandos. We can have our superior-in-everyway waifus in the meantime.

i dont know about you but i never fantasized about fictional women or even lusted after celebrities. Unless you count christian slavic 3.14qt's as fictional..

good, drive your autistic genes into a dead end.

>i thought /pol rejected the idea of waifus?
newestfag detected

We choose 2D over 3D.

Its the same thing.

He was physically powerful though, he almost killed her when they finally had sex.

Lmao, this is literally "2D vs 3D" comics

Think of it like a Unicorn analogy (it probably has another name).
Women desire a man who is so rare (like a unicorn) he could only exist in fiction. Why do they want something rare? because other girls don't have it. Also the Unicorn chose them meaning they are better then other girls.

I like how nerds get upset that fictional, supernatural chad which is only a jumble of letter on paper, is cucking them

For the same reason I'm attracted to fictional women, who are comparatively intelligent, capable of holding an interesting conversation and who are faithful?

It's all escapism.

Hypergamy

>drive your autistic genes into a dead end.

I'm on it!

It's all leading to a dead end anyway.

no sven pls

ohh come on this is getting ridiculous

we are on Sup Forums where more than half of all people have a fictional waifu instead of a real girlfriend

so criticizing women for doing the same is very silly

>good, drive your autistic genes into a dead end.
That won't necessarily happen if pic related is invented

Wait, I gotta spin some plates on the floor and fill my quota of autistic screeching.
Brb.

Fair point.

It's very ironic to me how much ass-blastery can be produced by modern women yet their fantasy of the idealized male-female pairing is pretty much EXACTLY the same as men's.

>ideal man: powerful, assertive, provide stability and security
>ideal woman: attractive, the less dominant partner in terms of aggression and physical strength, alluring, complimentay to the man's nature, inspires him to WANT to provide stability and security

Hmm, it's almost like this lack of dichotomy in subconscious desire is reflective of the biological roles that optimize healthy reproduction of the species in terms of social, human norms. Hmm hmmm hMmmMhmmmmhmmmmmm.

I thought it was illegal to believe in evolution in USA?

Sup Forums is a robowaifu board new friend

Based faggot.

Wait girls attracted to a dude who looks this?

Only from the people who mow our lawns.

Tbh...
Women dont ever know what they want. They always think they want something other than what they have. They are never satisfied. You can be superman or a real vamp like edward c. You will still be nagges constantly when you win the girl. Nothing will ever be enough. This problem with women has been aggravated by 10000 fold via invention of social media. The ring and wedding you got for your wife? Topped off by someone else out there as soon as she logs into facebook.
Women are perpetually confused creatures who have 0 capability of introspection and figuring their own selves out. They will never learn that they nag and bitch because they love it. They will never realise they love being raped. They deep down inside are most attracted to roided up alpha males but pretend that the alpha males are all "assholes" and that they only want a "nice guy(cuck)". This is why edward c is so loved. Hes the beta. But his vampire side is alpha, best of both worlds. Ever notice how most male singers these days are all super fucking beta? Its what sells to women. Fucking shit like bruno mars, jasob derulo(beta nig), green day, the JONAS brothers and the fucking backstreet boys are all betas that women love. They are artistic and men are supposed to be logical not artistic. These beta singers use their betaness to make women love them with their silly music. But at the end of the day... they still want to be "raped" by chad. They want to lean on betas for emotional support but get fucked by chad.

to be desu I can appreciate a good fish waifu

>undertale
I'm gay, but the faggot is you

Why is the man talking and reacting as if he was a woman?

>both dogs are having to be restrained for a picture to be taken

Lol, shit tier owners

Im sorry bro
She was just one girl
Feel better soon

The lack of self awareness here is hilarious.

I think the reason why women love vampires so much is because they dont really have a choice. We are all godless loveless undeads now adays and I'ts only getting worse. With biogenetic evolution and so on we will end up with a world inhabited with vampires and zombies. If you are rich and beautiful you are a vampire. If you are poor and ugly you are a zombie. But we are all the same. Godless consumerist loveless hedonists that view eachother as products that are replaceable with another product of equal value.

I'm a female
give me all your stuff

>I think the reason why women love vampires so much is because
You sure it isn't exclusively because of the fantasy of getting raped by a charming being?

But the real question is whether gohan Blanco can beat el Grande padre

The reason waifus are so disturbing is that hguys with waifus are engaging in an effeminate act by idolizing fictional characters. Women have always done this, but for men to do it is strange and wrong.

>Dont they want bbc bull mounting them?
Literally nobody wants that.

>chicks

you mean 15 year old girls. I have never met a single grown woman who ever said any of those twilight soyboys were attractive. Well adjusted, adult women are not much different from men, just as we prefer attractive women with beautiful faces and fit bodies, they prefer attractive men who are in shape and are handsome.
These 'superhuman' guys all have a few things in common, such as being handsome and/or being very fit physically.

Fictional men cannot make sexual demands. They are safe outlets for early female sexuality. Inability to move from fantasies to a real relationship as she ages indicates trouble.

because in fantasy they can satisfy their sub mentality without breaking their feminist moral code

>token black guy in both sides
this is the future you chose

>good, drive your autistic genes into a dead end.
thats inevitable one way or the other

noooooo.. here we are all married people with high paying jobs and popular in society if you believe what gets said here

Women hate men for not being kind and sensitive
Women hate men for being kind and sensitive
You can't win

who hurt you

That is the saddest thing I've ever seen.

> women hate men for not reading their minds and speaking the exact words in the soap opera script they write in their own heads during every waking moment

Fixed that for you

DELET THIS

Women can't handle real heroes.

Why is there so much distrust and friction between men and women? Can't we just, like, be nice? It's so tiring...

I hate this meme.

If you ask a girl out you can get fired or shamed these days unless you're chad.

Blade is a literal ninja vampire, hes cool.

Never think a relationship with a girl who gave their virginity to you will last. They will inevitably wonder if they can do better or want to try and play the field once they feel you're going to propose. 4 years down the drain and I'm thirty now. Now I'm looking at single mama's wherever I turn.

Fictional men are the only ones who'll meet their ridiculous standards

kek
probably not going to happen anytime soon atleast for this generation not.
defeatist fags..
sorry to hear that brah... story?
well if you had sex before the marriage what did you expect. if you two remained in celibacy you'd knew if she was worth marrying within 2 years of the relationship ..

>just women are attracted to fictional characters
where do you think you are?

Dnt get yourself down, realize you're better off

enjoy the Vive user it's pretty cool. SUPERHOT VR and Rec Room are rad as heck