You can only post in this thread if your country has no separatist movements

You can only post in this thread if your country has no separatist movements.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberation_of_Bulgaria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silesian_Autonomy_Movement
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

haahha right
jokes on them
we already lost what we could lose
hahaha

bousting

Ah yes, the meme movements again.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberation_of_Bulgaria

Your whole country is a separatist movement.

idc

The Sami people hasn't had a separatist movement for decades, also that map is totally bullshit

>normandie
>bretagne
>occitanie
>alsace
>nice

yeah none of them want to split, gypo

Neither Samogotia nor Latgale have a separatist movement.
I doubt the Sami have a organized union either, I heard they hate each others tribes or something.
This map is literally someone looking up native Ethnic/Cultural minority regions and assuming all of them want to be sovereign

>england is a separatist movement from the roman empire

'tard

Hello there

that's Northern Ireland, not Ulster

Shame the population exchange happened, you could have so many claims in Anatolia

There is no separatist movement in Finland despite of your meme map. Only a few thousand Sámis exist in finland and those reindeerfuckers wouldn't have the population to fill every position of a functioning government!

Åland doesn't want to be independent either, they have it too comfy with their special privileges and free military protection. Also again, not enough population on Åland to have a government,

My country is ok brothers!

>savoy
>nice
>brittany
>normandy
>alsace-lorraine
Lmao we said separatist group not "drunk peasents meeting"

There are no separatist movements here.
Kremlin "X peoples republics" attempts do not count.

Henlo friens

nah it's better that way.Just imagine if we didn't have expeled those turk rapebabies.

Pic related.We would have been germanistan tier

>Cantabria
>Aragon
>Leon
>Castille
>Asturias
>Andalucia
Who made this meme-map? Only real movements here are leftist catalans, leftist basques (right wing ones just want to keep the statu-quo) and 3 retards larping in Galicia with almost non political representation.

Ex: jews

Are you saying the map was made by kikes?

Retarded kikes.

Well fuck

Good point, at least the ones that left Anatolia didn't become Turkified even more

Ticino's independentists are a meme, they don't really count as independantists, so I'm posting.

Actually, they don't even want independence, just more autonomy, they hate Italians and they can't make it on their own, so they have to stick with us.

It's glad to see how many nation want freedom.
Autonomy for Székelyland. Autonomy for Transylvanian Hungarians.

I am surprised there aren't more in Transylvania

All these movements are supported by the Super State. This is the power of the EU.

>vojvodina has a separatist movement
it doesn't count if it's literally 10 people

Damn a fellow Latvian...

Pfff, trying to get autonomy in the middle of the country. Good luck not dying of starvation.

Mercian masterrace

Why do you count some meme separatism with like 10 or something like that people?

Transylvanian Saxons were sold by Ceaucescu. No more significant minorities there except gipsies.
Autonomy doesn't mean the lack of cooperation between the territories in 2018.

fuck

Nice media hoax. Gipsies unable to organize a state, they're subhumans.
Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, and Bulgaria should deport them back to India.

Who said anything about cooperation?
Did you forget how ugly the things become when we fight one another?

these aren't necessarily separatist movements, they're places where people identify with their region in addition to with their country

except a few like me, basque, brittany, etc.

you will never seriously hear about savoyard independence or occitanian

>silesia
>separatists
what kurwa? there is literally not a single person in silesia that is a separatist

Autonomy doesn't mean fight in that way. We're not the Balkan. I think you are more civilized than Serbians or Albanians.

How the fuk is bosnia even holding togeather?
Also Latgalians are Latvians only becouse they speak diferant dialect dosen't mean they aren't Latvians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silesian_Autonomy_Movement
>Some members leave RAŚ for more radical organizations, such as Silesian Separatist Movement (Śląski Ruch Separatystyczny) or Silesian National Movement (Śląski Ruch Narodowy) which are seeking a full independence of Silesia

Autonomy means separatism, fighting for independence. That is the lesson of yougoslav war, of crimea, catalunia, etc.
If you give you autonomy your compatriots will demand independence and escalate things towards war.

Yes only they think about the division of nations and countries .

I feel pretty confident in saying that "doesn't have a separatist movement" really means "we don't care enough about these backwater countries to do more research on it".

You know that these "Latgalian" Separatists are not truly latgalian, rather slav origin and guess who is their main sponsor?

Latgale isn't even some kind of a different ethnicity or country within Latvia, they're just people who talk funny. It's no different from people in Texas talking with funny accents and weird slang. No different from people in Scotland speaking pure gibberish.

What an absolute joke of a map

>England
>Separatist Movment from an Empire that collapsed centuries before we conquered our lands
user, I...

This. But things are not so simple.

The vikings have invaded again...

isn't some part of vidin trying to leave for Romania?

Careful Boris.

A Scottish independence movement would atleast make some sense, but a "Latgales Peoples Republic" is beyond even Donetsk-tier retarded.

A better comparison would be like if Scotts who live in Glasgow and have their own unique weird fucking gibberish accent wanted to separate from the rest of Scotland.

Meme map. Says turkish, but means muslim.

Reminder that Transnistria exists. It is equally retarded in principle, and twice more retarded as it doesn't border Russia.

Illegitimate separatist movements should be punished. Only legitimate countries should be allowed on the European continent, and all fake countries absorbed.

I hope Donald Trump recognizes it's Independence just so I can see assblasted moldovans talk about it's totally their land

No separatist movement here, just some nigger want moar gibs movement

>magyaria in the middle of the country
yeah no

>This portugal and galicia shit
Portugal belongs to galicia not the other way around.

What about Aceh, Papuans and the Moluccans though?

>dutchland

>sami
>having seperatism
yeah right
they literally get paid by the government of every country to do whatever the fuck they would normally do
+ stupid amounts of money for every reindeer killed by any reason

Didn't stop the Muslim and Catholic Serbs from leaving.
Oh of course the Jap made meme map makes an appearance.

>year 20XX
>Third World War finally happening
>Europe organize a nuclear test fire
>This takes place in Catalonia
I think we all end up winning something here
Can we agree?

>Didn't stop the Muslim and Catholic Serbs from leaving.
They weren't in NATO.
Yugoslavia's defense was being on the fence between Warsaw Pact and NATO, and after 1991 they were left in a position where they could only go to NATO, and they didn't. It was a matter of time.
Also that was when Osama bin Laden was at his height, a hero from the war, personal friend to the Arab kings, spiritual leader, etc, and he supported with money, arms and training a lot of separatists in Yugoslavia. No such figure today.

So we have both NATO support, and our separatists lack a strong leader. I think a repeat of Yugoslavia is very unlikely.

>europe testing nukes in one of it's 4 main industrial motors

delusional manolo, as always

>Dutchland
>Dutch

Aceh got sharia and no longer want to break away
There's no unified Papuan & Moluccan movement for independence, many would surrender in exchange for gibs but our government would only grant ticket home and job training.
Most papuans know independent West Papua would become a shithole like PNG

It feels good to be from a harmonious country.

This map is false there is no seperatist movement in Carinthia (Austria). It's some nagging Slovenians that even voted for staying with us lol. Delete this meme map OP.

Sicily could separate itself this instant for all I care

Isn't it already an autonomous region, with its own domestic policy? You only share foreign policy, and in practice thats dictated by the EU. They might as well be separate.

Remove chongryon when?

they are just doing it for attention cause the region is the worst in the EU, most people have left it already anyway

Yeah I was just memeing on ya my boy.
Bulgaria ain't being split anytime soon, in fact your Muslim population has been collapsing.
Hopefully FYROM collapses and you get what's yours too.
You got gipped by the Serbs and Romanians in the Balkan Wars, but Thrace is Greek.

the thing about this is a lot of these are just larpers, not actual turks and their birthrates are just as low as our, so i woudn't worry too much.

>magyaria

This shit will never stop being funny.

Why the fuck this stupid meme map is getting reposted all the time anyway?

Eh do the Hutt River Province or the halfassed whingings of aboriginal nativists count as separatist movements?

Do you prefer Magyaroland or something? They can't use your word for it, its too weird for indo-european tongues.

It is the same '1 post by this ID' Jap, every time.

Why just not call it Hungary then? Why this "solution" that is so half-assed and pleasing no one that the EU could have came up with?

Just use the names in your own language for countries if youre not going to bother with endonyms. You dont see any greeks screeching about not using Hellas or japanese about Nippon.

who even calls it magyaria besides retards trying to get (you)s?

Japanese do complain about Nippon though.
And Czechs also complained recently about being called Czech Republic instead of Czechia.
And a few years ago there was a debate over Holland/Netherlands, since Holland is a province inside the country, while Netherlands implies more than the current borders of the country.

Pakistanis complain about Paki.
Seriously. wtf. It's literally just shortening a ridiculously long word.

Explain this.

Mercia til I die.

Tamworth will never yield.

Race is optional on their census.

I see.

>Russia
>Ingria
>separatist movement

WAT?

Never in my life I have ever heard or read about japs complaining about Nippon. I'd bet money its some oversensitive white weebs doing the complaining.

You can opt out basically out of every question on the census.

Gibs Yugria and Mansiland

Fucking hell. I was not aware Bornholm wanted to separate from Denmark.

I always thought they had a really badly broken dialect that sounds like a foreign language, but I did not know the situation was THAT bad.

It is ethnicity, only countries that fucked themselves over with massive immigration use race in their statistics.