What would you do?

Step back from the keyboard for a minute and reflect on this hypothetical situation.

The white ethnostate is finally established. A fascist government comes to power with a mandate to quell degeneracy, promote a homogeneous society, and increase white birth rates among other things.

Political leaders announce that new policies will be introduced in order to remove non-whites. You begin to witness the incarceration and deportation of millions of innocent people due to their race.

People are burned alive, turned into bars of soap, and their skin is made into lampshades as was done in the Holocaust.

Would you stand up or would you be complicit, knowing that to do what is right could cost you your freedom or even your life?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mRO04q_lQi4
balder.org/judea/Six-Million-140-Occurrences-Of-The-Word-Holocaust-And-The-Number-6,000,000-Before-The-Nuremberg-Trials-Began.php
veteranstoday.com/2016/07/05/lies-eli-wiesel-told-us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd get a comfy job shoveling the ashes.

In this scenario to do what is right, would be to pull up my boot straps, and start burning people alive
lampshades and soap never happened.

Peaceful deportation is superior to wanton murder.

>as was done in the Holocaust

Nice meme.

there is absolutely no hope for this board.

>People are burned alive, turned into bars of soap, and their skin is made into lampshades as was done in the Holocaust.

bait

It's well-documented. Sorry if you hadn't heard from the comfort of your "safe space".

> soap and lampshades
0/10

Most people don't want non white genocide, they want racial separation. You know, like frickin Malcolm X, the great white supremacist.

I don't understand the question. It's sounds like you are talking about women and children concerns but I don't understand.

Have to break a few eggs to make a white omelette

If you can't defeat them, Join them.

>People are burned alive, turned into bars of soap, and their skin is made into lampshades as was done in the Holocaust.
Nice try, Shlomo.

Goldstein, you know you're first on the list if this happens right?

Again, it's been well-documented by historians. Try not getting your information on the Holocaust from an online forum of neo-nazis and white supremacists.

It will be heaven, my friends. Someday we will do this, together.

Even if it was, they fucking deserved it. Fuck them and fuck you.

>muh grandpa lampshade and grandma irish spring

lul kill your self my man

Don't bother, shill.

>canadacuck still believes in the lampshade meme
Could you be more typical?

Also I'd help in the process. Wouldn't want to obstruct such a thing in no way

Soap was made, (look up "spanner german soap human") experimentally, but not from jews it was other prisoners, But it was a common threat to jews

there was at least one lampshade, and there were collections of skin with tattoos.

this is well documented.

Sorry Shlomo, UR lies don't get swallowed on 4 chan.

Try CNN or FOX or MSNBC, they'll be glad to eat your crap.

>skin is made into lampshades as was done in the Holocaust.
First off, the holocaust never happened Moshi. Also I could not be more white, so the situation you are describing sounds good to me.

THIS IS WHERE I STOPPED READING YOUR GAY POST OP

All nonsense. Fuck off frogboy

no , I would apply for a job at the Autobahn SS

>implying I wouldn’t enlist to do that

which bit of the targetting for mass murder of the jews, amounting to between 5.1 and 6.3 million people, including over a million children, did not happen?

>knowing that to do what is right could cost you your freedom or even your life

>WHEN FREEDOM BURNS, THE FINAL SOLUTION, DREAMS FADE AWAY AND ALL HOPE TURNS TO DUST WHEN MILLIONS BURN THE CURTAIN HAS FALLEN LOST TO THE WORLD AS THEY PERISH IN FLAMES

Sit back and enjoy the job well done.
Civilization finally works again.

>incarceration and deportation
>People are burned alive, turned into bars of soap, and their skin is made into lampshades
pick one faggot

I see the kikes are out in full force today
>this is well documented.
>doesn't even provide a link
You might consider finding a fap machine to kill yourself with

Oh thank you for posting this compilation shot off all the silly stories. I have been meaning to add it to my folder.

you do realise that none of these stories is supported by any historian, and that none of them in any way undermines the truth that historians have uncovered?

so what a bubnch of old farts talk shit?

You never told a story that was exaggerated? you never claimed to do somehting you didn't, or that it happened toa friend, or that it was bigger adn better or worse adn more awful than it was in real life?

you think that out of hundreds of thousands of survivors and people that were never there that they would never speculate adn no -one would ever make shit up?

No historian credits any of these stories (some are from novels for fucks sake)

but no historian denies the holocaust

The whole thing, my dear Pierre, you stupid brainwashed cunt. Pic related has the real numbers

Day of the Rake now!

I would gas the kikes

There is no hope for your vision on this board.

what's jewish soap like

The gassing and ovens bullshit. Also your numbers are way off kike

This is a more complete list Jewish faerie tales. You're welcome to save it as well kike lover.

>you do realise that none of these stories is supported by any historian, and that none of them in any way undermines the truth that historians have uncovered?
Yeah, because they turned false. Many of these stories were supported before their kike lies exposed. Oprah Winfrey called Rosenblat story "the greatest love story I've ever heard"

>Jewish faerie tales
Mandatory holocoaster post now

The Holocaust myth has been around since before WWI

Usopp is the only Jew I like.

I would become complicit and help that IS the right thing to do.

I also don't get why you conflate the ethno state (something which has been the norm for almost as long as states existed), fascism and genocide.

These things really have very little to do with each other, especially when you consider that Hitler was an imperialist, thus EXPLICITLY anti-ethno state.

Remember the billions that died in the mega-electric chair

please provide evidence of your claims, rather than a poor attempt at an insult.

kek of the day

For the existence of a lampshade from human skin there are two credible witnesses who made statements under oath: Dr. Gustav Wegerer, Austrian, political prisoner, kapo of the pathology, and Josef Ackermann, political prisoner in the pathology and secretary of the camp doctor Waldemar Hoven. Wegerer explained under oath: "One day at about the same time [1941] the camp commandant Koch and the SS doctor Müller appeared in my work command, the pathology. At that time a lampshade made of tanned, tattooed human skin was being prepared for Koch. Koch and Müller chose among the available tanned, parchment-thin human skins the ones with suitable tattoos, for the lampshade. From the conversation between the two it became clear that the previously chosen motifs had not pleased Ilse Koch. The lampshade was then completed and handed over to Koch." Dr. Hans Mueller, was a pathologist in Buchenwald from March 1941 to April 1942. The time period can be defined more precisely through Ackermann's statement. Ackermann delivered the lamp, as he testified in 1950 in court. The lamp-foot was made from a human foot and shinbone; on the shade one saw tattoos and even nipples. On the occasion of the birthday party of Koch [August 1941] he was tasked by the camp doctor Hoven to bring the lamp to the Kochs' villa. This he did. One of the party guests told him later that the presentation of the lamp had been a huge success. The lamp immediately disappeared after the SS leadership learned about it. Ilse Koch could not be accused of making the lampshade.
The fact that the lampshade is claimed to have disappeared soon thereafter means that such testimonies do not contradict Morgen's and Nett's claims to have found no human skin articles in the Kochs' house.

The former inmate Kurt Leeser also testified about having seen a lampshade standing on a human leg-bone in the pathology (09.05.1947; United States v. Josias Prince zu Waldeck et al., trial transcript, pp. 1716, 1721).

dat dere German efficiency. I believe it.

that is a lie and debunked decades ago.

I would say you were brainwashed, but that would require you to have a brain

What the fuck is wrong with you?
What the fuck happened to this board?

lies again - debunked years ago.

Yeah it sure was """""""""""""(((debunked)))"""""""""""""

There's a lot of Jewry going on here. If I throw pennies into a different thread, will they leave.

>some people lied therefore the whole thing was made up
Lol. I guess Himmler lied as well
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mRO04q_lQi4

oh yeah that famous historian Oprah.

she is the one who supports Deepak Chopra and Dr Phil as well - a really reliable source for anything

oh dear another tired meme that has been debunked as stupid cherry picking

The allies faked hundreds of pictures I'm sure they'd NEVER fake audio right?

>it was real in my mind
Are fucking retarded?
>still doesn't post a link
>obvious copy&paste from jewpedia
oh yeah totally legit

Questioning the white ethnostate is really stealth anti-israel anti-semitism. Was anybody talking about non-violent deportation back then?

what part of the red cross did not do a head count and these are not in any way totals, merely the numbers from the tracing service for germans that they can confirm have death certificates does not debunk your claim that this is the total of all jews killed?

Fuck you kike. We will kill you all.

Rosenblat story about the holohoax was widely accepted as truth by both historians and normies alike before it was debunked, Gerard-Pierre Schekelberg. Stop playing dumb.

>oy gevalt goyim they were going to gas me but my big toe was mortified so they sent me to the teddy bear hospital so I'd be healthy when they gassed me

If I do what is RIGHT, I'll probably get a medal and a promotion in the new Canadian SS.

Now begone Jew, back to Israel

> Implying that the Holocaust ™ was real
Stupid leaf

In any case yes of course I would. It's our duty to defend our nation and our people. Family is all we have. If people want to harm them then they feel the burn.

>oy vey then the Iraqis want to gas me! just let in a few million more illegals to make it better

try reading this site - it might help you

don't worry it is in english.

all these bad arguments are debunked

holocaustcontroversies

According to newspapers, germans already eat babies and make lampshades in the first world war.Its called demonising the enemy to make you look like the angel of salvation.

So what are you trying to prove here, that jews have been making stories up about being gorillions o f"starving and emancipated" ever since 1914? So the 6 gorillion was just an estimation of how many jews Hitler personally lampshaded or something? Good golly, where did these 7 million jews in israel popped up from then? Thin air? I thought Hitler eradicated them all. Also, here are 140 more "coincidences" fo the 6 gorillion number:
balder.org/judea/Six-Million-140-Occurrences-Of-The-Word-Holocaust-And-The-Number-6,000,000-Before-The-Nuremberg-Trials-Began.php

I'm not advocating for the stupid "ethnostate" that retards here so desire, government is the primary cause of all the problems they whine about and yet they want it to exert more control. Let the market be free, remove minimum wage and greatly reduce or increase the threshold to receive welfare and subsistence packages and you will see who thrives in true capitalism.

Now I know this whole thing is bait anyway

You guys were pushing the same BS narrative for decades before it even supposedly happened. How have you debunked anything?

What part of the holocaust wasn't real don't you understand. You can trot out your
>muh 97% of scientists agree! (:
all you like but no one gives a fuck any more. If the allies and their Jew masters hadn't lied so much we would have confidence in what happened. But the lies upon lies upon lies means we don't believe a single thing you say any more. As already been said; even if every single outlandish bullshit kike lie was true it wouldn't matter. THEY DESERVED IT.

Shills happened
So fuck you and fuck off

you can investigate all you like.

you obviously have no tbothered to do so, which is why you doubt it.

legitimate research is allowed. lying about crimes against humanity to promote a political viewpoint that recommends more crimes against humanity is the bit that is not allowed.

if you can prove, really prove, it is a hoax than you are safe - the truth is a defense.

but lies deserve punishment.

I'd eat a Jew

I'd stand up!

Stand up and clap!

hahahaha...

wtf man, what board do you think you're on?

>be complicit

This.

Shit, it might even land me a full time job at one of the death camps if I'm lucky.

Amazing to see the deniers still using the same old info graphics that have been debunked countless times

Option C: Masturbate furiously.

most of those stories where about the plight of the jews in russia - which happened to beabout 6 millon people.

fact.

what do you expect them to do, change the number because in fifty years time Hitler and his cronies would kill about 5.1 to 6.3 million?

this is shit tier argument level.

it proves absolutely nothing.

You think that millions were not under threat from pogroms pre 1945?

"People are burned alive, turned into bars of soap, and their skin is made into lampshades as was done in the Holocaust."

Sounds awfully specific and targeted for a hypothetical thought

Looks like another Jew trying to act smart and philosophical by trying to act in control and asking rhetorical questions in order to sound like an intellectual

Liberty should come before anything else. You Sup Forums fags fail to realise that once we start persecuting people over things they can’t change, the same will eventually happen to you.

Why would I risk my life for subhumans?

I would fucking drive a deportation truck.

Soap ? Good.
We need some

Your info-graphic provides no info sir, just emotional arguments for MUH FEELS.

Please pick a single factual grain from your info graphic and present it to it. I can't find any.

Again, you haven't debunked shit.

>i-it was faked! The Aliies faked everything!!!!
Lol I should have guessed you'd respond like that. Since you simply dismiss any evidence that doesn't suit your side as fake, is there any amount of evidence that would be able to convince you that it happened? Video footage of the gas chambers in action? Even then you'd find a way that ignore it. Really I think you know it happened, you just don't want to admit it.

long term interests > feelings

I'd turn your Jewish ass in to the Gestapo in a heartbeat.

Liberty is a breedingplace for degeneracy.
Into the oven you go.

Lol, where is your "morality" now?

>most of those stories where about the plight of the jews in russia - which happened to beabout 6 millon people.
WOWWWWW, WHAT A FUCKING COINCIDENCE RIGHT THERE! 6 GORILLION JEWS IN RUSSIA TOO. Well, how can I refute such points. Jews were being holocausted by the gorillions even before the supposed holohoax.
>fact.
That you're delusional, yes.
>what do you expect them to do, change the number because in fifty years time Hitler and his cronies would kill about 5.1 to 6.3 million?
Man, that Hitler was very efficient. Again 6 million jews popped up from nowhere and he decided to kill precisely that number. Oh, where are the mass graves of these 6 gorillion jews? Ah, I forgot they were gassed by the thousands each day while the Einsatzgruppen of 2000 people killed 4 million jews by themselves. Epic fictional story.
>this is shit tier argument level.
Have you no sense of self-awareness, retard?
>it proves absolutely nothing.
It proves you're a fucking imbecile. That kind of argument may work on reddit, but not here.

I can't fucking wait.

Could some one post the lampshade mer chant meme......lol

>tell the 'right' truth or be punished
So why haven't all the jews whose stories were complete fabrications ended up in jail? How about Elie Wiesel, he lied his entire life and still got a fucking Nobel Prize. You are delusional
>it was real in my mind
veteranstoday.com/2016/07/05/lies-eli-wiesel-told-us/