Where my Dutch bros at?

dailywire.com/news/25875/mohammed-most-popular-name-newborn-boys-joseph-curl
I thought y'all were saved. Did Britian have anything to do with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

pers.svb.nl/verschillende-schrijfwijzen-van-kindernamen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when will it stop?

Stop?
There are no brakes on this ride.
100% convinced that Europe is gone

>I thought y'all were saved
What gave you that idea
It will get worse before it gets better

Keep dreaming white boi, soon we will be brothers in faith and pray to allah.

>100% convinced that Europe is gone
Partially thanks to your precious kike on a stick

>dutchies trying to be germany again

Pls help colgate. This is a picture of Scheveningen beach. Our infestation of jews is going too far.

>This is a picture of Scheveningen beach
haha wtf, is it actually?

Which country elected a head of state whose name was Barack Hussein?

Mohammed is also an airline pilot responsible for the deaths of 3,000 Americans. Mohammed Atta .

Absolute bullshit, if i google in ''meeste populaire namen van 2017''

it gives me for boys Noah overall, with Daan coming in second for males

and for Girls Emma and Tess

>Implying it wasn't Jews and glow-in-the-dark-niggers
Ayyy

Its true when you account for different variations of spelling for Mohammed.
Has been for a couple of years I think

While this is definitely not a good stat, it's not as bad as it sounds, let me explain:
>Native Dutch call their sons a variety of different names
>Muslim Dutch always call their sons Mohammad
>always

So this would lead to to believe that muslim newborns are outnumber native Dutch newborns but that isn't necessarily the case.

They calculate these figures usually by adding up every name variant of Mohammed, Muhammed etc.

I would need to know the percentage of mohammedan boys who are named Mohammed before deciding whether or not this is actually something. If 99% of sandnigger babies are all named Mohammed, than this is not anything to be worried about. It would just mean that White people are creative and crave originality, while pedo-worshippers are absolute conformists.

Ah that makes sense but i can remember that name in total would account for like half of the births and if i look at these numbers at this point they just maybe make up 15% of all births if you combine the numbers of all the Western names vs that name.

A few years ago

This

you could have 100 dutch boys each with a unique name and 2 muzzies called mohammed, making that name the most popular

>9/10 mudslimes name their kid Muhammad
>every other nationality actually take the time to give their kid an identity of their own
>hur dur le mudslime majority

The most popular names were all biblical names, the first variant of mohammed came in at 1/3rd as popular as the number 1 boy name. Not that it matters, for how small a % of the population they make up it's still disturbing how many kids they get compared to white dutch.

I would rather die than unify with you krauts

This desu, average germans are alright, but they are ideologically and politically insane.

Wait, exactly how many sandnigger births do we have vs. Native? And I'm not talking about "mixed" kids either, the vast majority of those are from European mixtures.

The only thing that I find interesting about Benji or anything he does is his sister.

>Wait, exactly how many sandnigger births do we have vs. Native?
Hard to say, statistics are massaged and they dont count 3rd gen immigrants as foreigners

>sweden
Why doesn't this surprise me anymore?

You are LITERALLY retarded.

total births 2017 170.000, where mohammed makes up about 750-1000

Closest thing I know i regard relativly objective is the percentage of babies tested for sickle cell anemia in France (Only happens for babies of African heritage). This map shows the percentage of babies born tested. Sidenote: both parents need to carry the gene, so mutts are not counted. Based on this you can project a majority of African born kids as soon as 2025....

>You are LITERALLY retarded.
Nice argument you have there Jamal

>carry the gene
I mean defect

Ok so by popularity of names, how many Mohammeds and fahids are there born this year? Tens of thousands? Hundreds? How many of the total have obvious sandnigger names?

Ffs tell me klootzak, how geneukt are we?

It's not fair because all Muslims call their sons that, but Dutch people call their sons a wide array of different names.

So take it as of the 170.000 born in 2017 around 800 were named mohammed in total in all variations against 168.000 odd so native born on a population of 17.2 mil

also
pers.svb.nl/verschillende-schrijfwijzen-van-kindernamen/

see
0,58% of newborns, so about 1% of newborn boys are called Mohammed

Ok that's not too bad, but going by my own experiences in majority vibrantly diverse environments not even 10% are called Mohammed. So I'd wager we are >le 80% at best right now.

Muhammad isn't the most popular in UK, its not even close, just salty mutts projecting their own countries demographic doom onto others

>So I'd wager we are >le 80% at best right now.
Yea, id figure 75-80 would not be to far off. But I live in Amsterdam so I might be biased towards to negative side of things

>we
>mutt hiding behind flag larping as Dutch
lol mutts are pathetic

Even in London and Brum it's not the popular most popular name. The number of muslims being born in britain has stagnated.

>ctrl+f: UK
>1 result
Your insecurity is showing Nigel

>Pls help colgate.

Whiter than you Mohammed.

Well, if no one’s going to say it...

W H I T E R T H A N Y O U , M O H A M M E D

>TFW it checks out
>France a majority of African births by 2025
>Mfw no face
I'm not fucking laughing anymore, France really is facing genocide. You think they will go the way of South Africa or will we see organized violence on civil war scales? God help us if the violence spreads to us anyway, we will need Belgium as a buffer zone once more.

It's really only Amsterdam and Rotterdam that are muslim infested. I'd really put it closer to 90%. Den haag is mostly Asian fucks.

Your DNA is weak. That is why you failed.

Take your meme flag off Jamal.

>us
Again Mutt, show flag.

I have higher chances of getting robbed/beaten by a Polack than by a Muslim in Den Haag kek

Fucking Polen moeten weggaan

Check my previous post before looking out your window at Rotherham, stupid bong.

Opkankeren Achmed

Forgot I had it on. Now begone, shills.

Yeah, that's the thinking that made you did now you fucking retarded west will never learn

Nee broer Mocro

Which is why Poland tells them to fuck off, and the most agnostic western European countries are the ones waving them in?

>lets combine the total number of every male muslim born and say there all called Muhammad to prove Europes worse off than us, there the real le 56%!
>even then its only one above a white name, with 1000 births out of 170k overwhelmingly white Dutch births
lol how low can mutts sink, over 50% of your live births are non White

Fuck your God

It can't get much worse anymore, if it's ever to get better. We are fast approaching the point of guaranteed white genocide.

>"shills"
>t.proxy

>Did Britian have anything to do with this?

No, the Dutch are just plain degenerates. And they can't see what's happening because 80% of the time they're in a drug induced coma.

Silly Belgian still salty about no longer being part of the glorious Dutch kingdom.

W*lloon detected
Shouldnt you be at the unemployment office sucking some Flemish money drip?

Who woulda thought Canada had to liberate the same country twice.

This is how the new Caliphate spreads, inshallah just continue to give in to your wickedness and fuck your assholes. Homosexuality is the new way of the west.

muslims have like 4 different names for boys, whereas whites have hundreds. you only yneed a very small percentage of these inbred retards in your country for mohamed to become the most poppular choiice for newborns.

>glorious Dutch kingdom.

Resembles Sodom or Gommorah more than any kingdom I've ever seen.

Ben Vlaming, sorry.

>Amermutts ruin our reich 70 years ago
>"Hurr durr why is Europe so cucked"

>nothing to see here
>don't worry, goyim
>everything is fine

>Ben Vlaming, sorry.
Geloof ik geen reet van, formuleer eens een mooie complexe volzin in relatie tot het onderwerp van deze draad?

Sharia will save Kruidistan from degeneracy

krijg kanker, vieze mof

>British ruin our reich 70 years ago
Fixed it for you.

Al eens in Brussel geweest?

Nederland kan me geen reet schelen, de keeskopjes zijn boos maar inviteren zelf duizenden kankerberbers en Turken.

Je moeder zuigt dikke pikken in het rietgras achter de tuin wanneer papa de kaasblok haalt vanonder de molen in z'n houten klompen.

Blij? Tyfus op nu.

Vaak, net alsof je het vliegtuig neemt naar Congo voor een dag.

>de kaasblok
>inviteren
>Tyfus op nu
You are not a native Dutch speaker

>arabs in charge of having any name beside muhammaad
Do you know any civilization that is so primitive it can't get a grasp at the concept behind a name?

>whiter than you mohammed
>the US is a PARAGON of WHITENESS

France Belgium Netherlands GB Germany Sweden Italy

We are so fucked. I'm convinced that if there's no war or civil war in the near future, we are done, definitely.

>(((Cohen)))

Not to forget Mehmet!

>eheh, we'll call our son Muhamad. That's right, like the prophet! Get it? By having the same name than our prophet, that mean he will be the best muslim possible, and will never do anything wrong!

It's not only how many children they get. They're also retards who call their children Mehmet by default.

Dutch is hilarious to read as an english only speaker.

>Poland is lost...
>Oh wait...

yes

>Den haag is mostly Asian fucks.
You're delusional.

>inviteren
I know enough

They probably think this for real

This

learn2statistics
100 white people, 2 muslims:
white person 1 names kid Bob
white person 2 names kid Dick
white person 3 names kid Ed
white person 100 names kid Jim
(all different white names)
crazy muslim 1 names kid mohammed
crazy muslim 2 names kid mohammed
OH FUCK MOHAMMED IS MOST POPULAR NAME HNNNNGGGG
*numbers are provided for illustrative purposes only

Will you be able to throw a baby upon the rocks because it's brown Sup Forums? Because it's gonna be the only option to save yourselves soon enough

>probably

>rly fucking feels like something the EU would say
Kanker op