Shingeki no Kyojin

Bert, Reiner and Annie are, well, you know, they’re just a bunch of real sweet guys, you know, who just happen to want to kill everybody. Hell, I feel the same way some mornings. Shit. So you wouldn’t necessarily want to share a country with these guys. I mean, these guys are just obsessed.

These guys, you know, are entitled to their own view of the universe. And according to their view, which
the universe forced on them, right, they did right. Sounds crazy, but I think you’ll agree. They believe in peace, justice, morality, culture, sport, family life, and the obliteration of all other life forms. I’ve heard a lot worse.

Murricans would agree with them because they do the same

All Marley cucked Eldians deserve death.

and look where it's gotten us shitty second worlder

i always suspected reiner was a titan but not bert

Anyone smell it?

>reiner managed to carve Erin's location into Annie's hand

erm?

Maybe a spoiler image would be in order but whatever at this point right?

major spoiler

so the ymir are basically jews, right?

BRA DID NOTHING WRONG

oy vey

Last Chapter of manga. Ymir was a woman who learned about a secret cannibal ritual which created the Proto-Titans, the was not a god or met with god, she just learned a new form of medical science that was twisted as fuck. Eldians/Jews created a perfect world, the Marley/Muslims didn't want that, they wanted complete control and rule, actual Marley people have dark skin and an Arabic sounding language, Titan Shifters for the Marley are Eldians brainwashed to work for them

Was Bert retarded?

Bert was the only member of BRA that wasn't retarded. Too bad he lost all brain cells at the last second due to Armin's aura of retardation.

Holy shit Armin is really evil

>Eldians/Jews created a perfect world
yeah right
oy vey goy, it was paradise I tell you,
paradise! till all of you filthy goyim came and ruined it all! oy vey it's like annudah shoah!

I forgot about that image. I assume thats the first wall king making his three daughters Maria, Sina and Rose eat a titan shifter to turn into titans themselves right?

Armin is shit

Long before the walls and Paradise.

>When you learn Attack on Titan is a just another jews save the world narrative.

I am just going to go back to reading Marvel comics, i mean it's not like it was created but Jews writing stories about saving the world.

Also remember this from a reddit thread someone linked/posted some time ago?

>What are the most important themes/ideas in Attack on Titan?
HUMANITY UNITING TOGETHER AND EXPLORING THE UNKNOWN Finger's crossed that eventually the cast will meet other ethnic groups outside the wall's and unite

When will Isayama get new death threats from koreans?

Why is he so evil?

I seriously hope all these filthy scum that have titan blood in them get killed, seriously they are bastards that were spawned literally by a devil who fucked a woman(not much of a surprise there desu)

Will hostoria end up with eren since ymir is fucking dead?

Well, the whole Eldians=jews thing kinda makes sense.

All shifters only have 13 years to live.

MAJOR SPOILER
They all die. The Jews win and return to normality.

Good to know a QT like Annie ain't some dirty Muslim but a yummu Jewish girl

wait so when all the shifters are dead they return back to normal humans? the titans

Annie is a extremly Jewish name in origin (Derived from Anna or it's Hebrew mother name, Hanna)

A lot of the writing is on the wall (no pun)

Couldn't you already tell by looking at her nose?

[Spoiler] Shifters have to pass on their power to another, otherwise they die and take the power with them. There is only 9 Shifters in the whole world and they have been passing it on from person to person for generations (every 13 years per person MAX). The ritual is complex but if you want to know, let me know

Anyhow they ALL die [/spoiler]

Reiner is the only good guy left.

Aren't Marley the Jews, since they use Eldian (white) guilt to control the goyim?

When they die the power is passed to the closest person

This is true.

Jews and Muslims are both Semites. Look at any light-skinned Muslim girl, they look pretty Jewish. Some just have more nigger or Pajeet inbreeding than others.

No, since Eldians really are devils plotting to take over the world. There's a reason every single nation hates them. They deserve to rot in those ghettos.

Endgame right here, brothers.

No, the ritual is done by injecting the Titan Serum into a person, making them an mindless Titan, then have them EAT the original shifter owner in his or her human form, the mindless Titan then returns to his human form again and now is a shifter with sentience

The whole devil and Ymir deal is a fake story.

Hange is a guy

Sup Forums is the last place I expect to see this quote

>Eldians really are devils plotting to take over the world.
Are they? Or was that just revisionist history?

Since we're not even using spoilers anymore. Why haven't Marley commit genocide on those fucking freaks? Seriously there's no reason for the Eldians to live

t. Eldian devil bastard

Then what's the true story?

Not even the Eldians themselves denies it.

*Hange is (not) a guy.

They feared the millions of colossals the King had control over.

That was all the revisionist history.

The real story was burned or destroyed by the Marley while a new one was created that she got the power from the devil When it was really just an advanced form of medical science and cannabilism

Which one is it Sup Forums

They keep some of them alive because they can't pass the Titan Shifter power to a Marley person of blood, it has to be pure Eldian. So they take the kids when they are young and train them Marley style.

They in the end want the Proto-Titan Cordinate

God I hate the Eldians so god damn much
fucking freaks

Clearly a devil. Just think of the countless people devoured because of this bitch.

They are not all freaks, just one of them learned some mad medical science, and made 8 another hard hitter niggas that can be shifters too.

Then they learned they could use their spinal fluid to make mindless versions of themselves for war

Otherwise Eldians are just normal white folk

I think Paradis development of new weapons against titans despite being years behind in regarda to technological advancements is telling enough. They're the master race that brought civilization to this world.

Agree. Jews would never have been able to come up with that sort of stuff.

They brought nothing but destruction, and they're about to destroy the world yet again. They have always been a plague upon humanity.

see

>Hange is a guy
Not even close

AND IT ONLY TOOK 88 CHAPTERS
BRAVO NOLAN!

The plague is humanity itself. You just wait, we're gonna make Eldia great again!

Ąyy lmaos

Just the trans community again pulling at straws to find something to be proud of

I wish I could bathe Hange.

Ok guys who would you fuck? I'd take Mikasa

Just like Judiasm and any religion, centuries away from the truth they think that, but originally Ymir was just a scientist who discovered some crazy shit and her story got a little embellished over the next 2000 years, I mean it's not like that happened with another Jew turn God via a group of people before

If it's Hange, then I would easily handle her smell

Historia/Krista. She got the money/power and personality. And when she gets older, she will fill out anime style just how we all like it.

friendly reminder that bert died a sniveling coward

We know, Moblit.

What would sex with Hange be like?

But what said was not wrong. If a shifter dies not eaten by a titan his power is passed to another person.

Next chapter all EMfaggs BTFO

>What would sex with Hange be like?
Tight.

>Implying she doesn't pleasure old men for titans

She's known to be very passionate about her work, sometimes putting her own needs first in front of others. She would totally be versatile, wanting to do things her own way or dragging you with her to experiment with new stuff, no matter how crazy they sound.

Smelly
Hairy

She is your typical otaku girl that let's hygiene and everything else go to complete shit

No doubt hairy armpits, hairy legs, bad breath, SUPER BUSH, smelly.

There is so many waifus in this show but sadly Hange is super low tier.

>first wall king
First wall king was 145th king of Eldia my friend. The first one was either Ymir herself or her first descendant. That image references a split of original Ymir's powers so it has nothing to do with walls.

Manlet shaves her.

Based user

>Smelly Hange
I don't see the catch

Fucking speedreading cunt. If the shifter dies without passing on his power through eating it jumps to a random Eldian. Holy fucking shit people that know pretty much nothing about a plot use spoilers.

Nah man. Eldians are actually retards that had the power to eliminate all other races/nations in extremely short periods of time but in 1.8k years of world domination they didn't manage it. Not only did they leave all those faggots alive but they also at the time when FK left for Paradis there were more Marley (not counting other nations) than Eldians. So much so that they were able to steal the power of titans and place ALL of remaining Eldians into concentration camps. Honestly, the only thing Eldians did wrong was keeping inferior nations going and not exterminating them all.

Logic itself denies that retarded story you idiot.

Now that we've gotten Hange out of the way, what would sex be like with
>Mikasa
>Annie
>Sasha
>Ymir
>Krista/Historia
>Petra
>Carla
>Armin

Honestly, that's why Hange is so great for manlet. She's gotta be like a fidget cube for an anxious person in his pov.

Mikasa : Boring sex
Annie : Rough sex
Sasha : Weird sex
Ymir : Intense lesbian/pussy licking sex
Krista : "AAAAAA- YUMIRU KIMOCHI II!! YAMERO" sex
Historia : Bdsm sex
Petra : "Don't be so rough, Levi heicho! AAAAA" sex
Carla : "Are you inside me, Grisha? Please, don't be precocious this time..." Sex
Armin : Boku no pico sex

>Mikasa
Extremely submissive but only to Eren. Emotionless sex with everyone else.
>Annie
Only for the purpose of procreation
>Sasha
Food play
>Ymir
Gay
>Historia
Gay, also kinky
>Carla
Necrophilic
>Armin
Pure

>Hange has a smelly bush
>Manlet cleans her every night.

LH now makes sense.

What happened after this?

Armin is a cute

Ymir should be necrophilic by your own standards m8.

That was Hange telling him to kill them.

Indeed.

>After he has shaved her. Levi washes her pussy from inside. If you get my meaning.
>Then they proceed to roleplay in the bed with Levi as a fearsome titan and Hange as a scared woman in distress.

SL beach orgy

Sasha