Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

Would you a Ema ?
Also timer until into the vr/a/ins
timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20170510T0925&p0=:&msg=Time untill we /INTO THE VRAINS/&font=cursive

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VxiWH9d5_8E
youtube.com/watch?v=AeCAScvryfE
youtube.com/watch?v=KwL1Spv3cy0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Zexal killed YGO on Sup Forums
>Arc-V revived it
really made me think

>Yoshidad did Zexal
What does it mean

this picture sums yugioh pretty well

>no link summon
It's shit

I draw Emma in my free time.

>2 consecutive garbage tier series
You really think Yusaku can save this train

CUTE!

>no ritual summon

Nice!

He's going to take the AI hostage in Episode 1. Hopefully we can expect him to be a "no fucks given" type of protag.

Is it ok to like the gx and 5d manga?

Good god that anatomy is total shit.

Burst Link!

>relying on creature spam in Magic
Real men play Storm decks.

Post yfw you still take damage.

yfw you still take damage.

yfw you still take damage.

x_x

Replace that with 20 Synchro Summons and you'll have pre-Links Quazar decks.

5d's was the best series

hopefully vrains will be similar

Yeah, no thanks.

you just like 5d because people looked cool

Arc-V and?

Yusei being 18 made insecure viewers feel less silly for watching a children's anime.

More like because the setting was a dystopian future.

You say it like it was a bad thing.

How does this even work?

I miss them

Feels unfinished ...
Everybody Loves Somebody sometimes

I miss them

There will never be a slice of life series about the Yuyas and the Yuzus

I still satly as fuck that yuya preached so much about smiles when he was depressed as fuck when yuzu was kidnapped, then proceed to tell that edgy dude to accept his sister death and smile.

Not anymore it don't. replace those pendulum,synchro, xyz and fusion summons with Link Summons.

I'm saltier that we never got Yuya vs Zarc, that his character arc was clearly building up for.

I still can't believe that, from the conclusion of Z-arc being beaten with a genuine DEM, to the rest of the episode, someone thought "This is okay"

>5D's
>best series
There's having shit taste and then there's having no taste at all.

This is what I was waiting for. I would've taken Zarc's spirit taking form as an evil Yuya and still combine with the other Yus, with Yuya VS Zarc being the final villain fight. The writers throwing in that last minute "I have my sanity back so I'm going to intentionally fuck myself over so I can lose" was bullshit.

People may bitch about egao, but his character arc was clearly building up for him to Egao Zarc.

I would have taken Yuya reaching Zarc on his own through his own efforts than making a baby smile.

The last ED showed us a glimpse of what it'd be like. Feelsbadman.

>We will never get an Arc-V SoL series
>We will never see Yoko treat Yuto, Yugo, and Yuri like her own sons
>We will never get bonding momemts of Yuzu, Serena, Ruri and Rin
>We will never see Shuzo and Shun argue over matters involving Yuzu and the others
>We will never get moments of Yuri and Serena

Are you ready to LINK ?

Jack and Ashi have a chance because Samurai Jack didn't crash and burn. I hope that ship survives, mainly because Jack really needs a woman now because the Sctosman is kinda a ghost.

Do we let the thread die off until the episode ?

Why's the ED like 20x better than the OP? The dance's pretty cool too.

what ED
what dance
???

why is mommy so evil

youtu.be/VxiWH9d5_8E

yo, I hopped off at Battle Beast. Has anyone said they'll be subbing this, and where it'll be?

nigga both are top-tier. As manga, their plots are so much tighter than their anime counterparts. Yusei's deck was thematically better too, with less random cards and more junk/machine-themed card

NACSubs/GX_ST for sure but they'll probably be slow (and eventually fall behind) again.

Yuya no duel?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fuck. The possibility of watching the dub is becoming more and more real

I wish I could dance like that

yurifag/yoshida, too bad nyaa is gone

yusaku confirmed coolest protag

For ARC-V, speedsubs like Monosubs started once GX_ST started falling behind. I wouldn't worry about it. CrunchyTroll might simulcast it too since they have all YGO series now except season 0.

We Megaman duel now?

man, this style is slowly detaching from the original YGO and falls more into the curvy eye Arc-V

Noice, can't wait to see her become waifu material. She and Aoi are looking fine.

So with the opening sorta out already, do we have lyrics yet? All I can make out is engrish "Vrains" and "With the wind"

youtube.com/watch?v=AeCAScvryfE

I wasn't aware there were two others besides mono, so I feel better about that. The only other public site I know of is TT, but I guess it depends on what the subbers want to use.

Also, I already pay out the ass for cards, no way am I giving my money to CR

I was sad when I saw this footage. Because it pretty much solidified that backgrounds will forever be shit again.
I miss action fields. I don't miss action duels but I sorely miss action fields.

rich girl when?

5Ds is either the first or second best Yugioh series.

muh dick
too bad she will probably be an irrelevant side character like the tyler twins

I don't care how much the writers ended up fucking it by the end, I still love ARC-V. I would've loved a S4 provided they finally answer some fucking questions.

I just wanted to see more of everyone. I don't wanna say goodbye yet ;_;

Arc V got the best characters but they ruined it by adding the unnecessary legacy characters nobody asked for

Arc-V was ruined by shoving all previous seasons, leaving nothing for the new characters to develop.

Serena still remain cold
Yuzu didn't get a kiss
Rin and Ruri were just there

Yuya always resets his personality
Yuto is questionable if he was developed something since he was a spirit the entire series
Yugo was one sided
Yuri remains being the psychopath

legacy chars were more popular than the main ones

Bad writing is bad regardless of the legacy characters.

>arc-v fags still trying to pin the blame.on legacy and movie
let them be delusional

The legacy characters do deserve some of the blame since in some cases they did take spotlight moments that should've belonged to Arc-V characters. See: Kaito.

Good writing would've had Shun win his duel with Kaito and prove his point, putting a stop to Kaito's nonsense much sooner.

Zexal was mostly standing duels and it still pulled out some nice set pieces once in a while. I'm doubtful Vrains will even attempt that much with the settings though, it's probably going to stick with 5D's-part-2-style endless and samey single tracks.

It is not.

It wasn't though. It fell off in a bad way following episode 26, and only continued to fall off in an increasingly worse way in the episodes after #64. It started very strong, but the fact of the matter it only barely manages to cobble itself together for its final act and finishes on a modest note.

It's fine if it's your favorite series, but don't hail it as the first or even the second best when its predecessor steadily increases in quality as it goes along, and both its progenitor and its successor are more consistent in their terms of overall quality.

5Ds is cool and likable, but no, it does not stand up to the pedestal you're trying to place it on.

Objectively speaking it's almost one of the worst.

how triggered r u m8
on a scale of 1-10

About 3.50.

About a 2.
I respect Takahashi's work and his art, and despite its faults, I enjoy Yu-Gi-Oh! as a franchise.

Even a toyetic anime is still a piece of media that a staff put work into. To say that 5Ds is an objectively better project than its contemporaries isn't just silly, it's disrespectful to other installments in the franchise that are clearly better than it.

DM > Zexal > GX > 5Ds > Arc-V

VRAINS > Everything else

The last two months of Arc-V piss me off so much precisely /because/ I still liked Arc-V and Yuya.

>that hoverboard and suit
It still looks so cheap for some reason, even though the key animator of this little segment is obviously skilled and competent. They really couldn't at least rework the colors a bit?

>GX
>Consistent in overall quality

Look, not hating on GX, but we all know that its even more inconsistent in that department than 5D's.
Above all, GX comes off as a series that they were genuinely making up as they went along week from week.

Yuya gets too much flak these days. When he was written well, he was extremely likable. Everyone just remembers the end where they turned him into a flake. It's really a shame.

Especially because he can be so damn adorable at times~

I said progenitor and successor when citing consistency in overall quality. 5Ds progenitor is not GX, and its successor is not GX either.

'The end'? A whole third of the show or even more is a lot more than just the last dozen episodes or so.

I still wouldn't call ZEXAL better either. ZEXAL had its own share of problems all around.

Yuya is one of the three anime MCs I've seen in the past 5 years where it was actually close to painful to watch him. I've seen worse of course, worse by leagues, but he's down there somewhere with them in anime main character hell. Just not in the lowest circles.

Everything has problems, but I'm talking about consistency. It's a much better actual show than 5Ds even if there are elements of it you dislike.

Just because Sup Forums pretended they are a professor of anime, doesn't mean when they say "objectively" is right.
5Ds is better than most of all Yugioh series. Saying it's objectively the worst is just being selfish and you better make your own 5Ds hate-circle since you disregard everything other than your own opinion and anything that encouraged your "objective" opinion.

I'll never be able to enjoy the series the slowed down the meta.

Stupid shit.

Which series did this? Vrains certainly isn't.

When was that? All I can remember is people liking his suffering because he was always a preachy clown.

>Especially because he can be so damn adorable at times~
>~
Leave.

see

If you think VRAINS is gonna slow down the meta due to Link Monsters, think again. They're already out and they're already broken. There's already multiple videos out there showing the cancer they're capable of:

youtube.com/watch?v=KwL1Spv3cy0

The only thing they managed to do was make all the previous ED methods useless with the rule change. What's even worse is that they don't even hit the current meta, since stuff like Kozmos and Monarchs don't even use the ED and Zoodiac can work within the one-monster restriction pretty easily. It's the stuff that already wasn't topping that was hit by the ED bullshit.

Gotta say, I would've preferred that Domino Monster fan concept from a while back to Links, because at least that would've let us continue playing with our old stuff.

No~

What's worse than your typing is how you excuse Yuya for being "sexy".