Other urls found in this thread:

caldostrong.com/2013/05/super-vegeta-den-1.html
caldostrong.com/2013/05/super-vegeta-den-2.html
caldostrong.com/2013/05/super-vegeta-den-3.html
caldostrong.com/2013/05/super-vegeta-den-4.html
kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25982&start=80#p1191651
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is this?

Dump the chapter here user. Perhaps someone will tl it.

Finally its here!

Shouldn't he tell him about Frieza and make Porunga teleport Namek to avoid frieza maybe?

maybe he did, it doesnt seem like he used all 3 wishes

He's gonna destroy Vegeta's ass at this rate.

looks like some butthurt yamcha fanfags workings
it's drawn up pretty well though at least

It's pretty interesting, if he was a pathetic loser we would be reading about yamcha and bulma's happy sex life

Man, shouldn't he have used his knowledge to get everyone else to train at Namek too and get their potential unlocked and stuff as well?

It's an isekai where the kid wakes up as Yamcha just after the first arc and decides to make different choices to avoid irrelevance and the most mocked death scene in manga history.

>It's over ten thousand
Holy shit.

But thinking about it, this is a pretty sad powerlevel considering he had his potential unlocked by Guru.

This is official from one of the the creator of DBZ anime.

>He doesn't know this is an official publication

I don't think namek krillin was at invader vegeta's lvl desu

offical and approved by toriyama

>Look behind you it's Beerus!
Man, that was dirty.

(desu?)

He seriously that? Holy fucking kek.

>he used Beerus as a distraction

Kek

And that's all

I wish it wasn't so rushed.

>over 10000
It doesn't sound as good as over 8000 or OVER NINE THOUSAND

I'll take short chapters if they have this quality of art. This dumps all over Toyotaro's work.

Krillin went to over 10000 after Guru unlocked his potential. Source: Jeice's scouter.

It's pretty high for this part of the manga though, specially for a Human. Now all he has to do is make Goku teach everyone how to Kaio-Ken and gravity grind like a madman. Saiyans will still be the strongest but at least they won't fall behind completely.

>Can't kill Vegeta because it'll change history too much
>But now he has to deal with Frieza, Cell and Buu
Poor Isekai Yamcha.

It would lose it's charm if it went little by little. Plus, it's just three chapters. It's just a short-what if for funsies after all.

>All that hard work just to give Goku some help to defeat Vegeta
>Freeza, Cell and Buu next

Poor guy

>Krillin went to over 10000 after Guru unlocked his potential. Source: Jeice's scouter.

mmm, I´m sure when Vegeta scanned Yamcha he wasnt using his full power, or else he wouldnt be of much help against vegeta

Well, Buu won't be a problem as long as he knows where it is and destroys it in advance.

And he's out of instant lvl up too. He already used the Ultra Divine Water and Guru's Potential Unlock. There is Old Kai Potential Unlock too but I can't find a way for him to be able to get it before it's proper time.

If over nine thousands was enough for them to be impressed at Goku then over ten thousands should be good enough too even if he doesn't has Kaio-Ken.

Cell and the Androids too. He can pre-emp them, the problem is Goku and Vegeta going MUH SAIYAN PRIDE YOU CAN'T KILL THEM BECAUSE I WANNA FIGHT THEM.

And then that leaves Beerus and Black and all the other stuff too. Like it or not, everything has to come to pass because otherwise everyone will be too weak to be able to deal with the following threat.

>Dr. Gero wants revenge on Goku and Yamcha
>creates androids designed to destroy Yamcha
>Yamcha can't go Super Saiyan to surprise them
>Cell appears, has Yamcha's DNA and fighting prowess

Oh boy.

>Look out world! The Z Fighters are goin' to Namek!

>Cell has Yamcha's DNA

>Cell jobs

Why? nobody died this time

>Your fanfic will never be that succesful to be published and approved by the original author

Why live?

If someone can translate it, I can apply the text on the images.

He fucked up. It was good enough that he was able to save Yamcha's life against the Sabamen he should of let Nappa kill him and Chozu so everything else would come to pass naturally, by giving Goku help in the fight to the point it was a tag team match means Goku wouldn't get the boost he needed to fight with freeza, hes fucked up massively by doing this.

hell he didn't even have to die he just would of had to be beaten enough to hold out against Nappa with everybody else

That's exactly what Yamcha realized in They're not going to Namek, which means Vegeta won't be coming back to Earth when Freiza is defeated. No Trunks, no Future Trunks, etc.

>>But now he has to deal with Frieza, Cell and Buu

In theory he only needs to deal with Dabura and Babidi and won't need to be able to deal with Buu.

I find this to be a more interesting path, now everything is different. It's no fun if everything ends up being pretty much the same but with Yamcha being slightly helpful during the fighting instead.

Yamcha isn't the only one dude that was transfered to the dragon ball world
Kami realizes there's somebody else like Yamcha.
Who else could it be?

>it's a jojofag

No Cell either. Without Trunks, there's no time machine, and without the time machine, there's no Cell.

nice i was looking for this yesterday

There's still Gero and Androids though.

There will be a Cell, but they can deal with him easily. 19 and 20, not so much.

True, there's lots of factors that change the game now

Thanks to this

Vegeta still has his tail
Because nobody died, Vegeta doesn't hear the conversation about dragonballs granting wishes and where they're found so he doesn't immediately go to Namek to get them meaning Freeza doesn't catch wind of this either.

Thanks to new guy throwing out Beerus's name Vegeta will return after being healed to earth to demand answers, he's definitely not gonna let that go

So at worse they'll have a pissed off stronger Vegeta who can turn into his monkey form still, an immortal freeza, weaker androids because without post namek SSJ Goku data they're not going to be nearly as strong as they were in the original story. this also means no cell and without post cell there's no fighters strong enough to supply energy to bring back Buu and without SSJ and the fight with Freeza Beerus won't have any reason to know about or care about Earth so he won't go there nor will Goku Black because there's no future trunks for this timeline meaning after cell he won't be running to this timeline with black following him. Vegeta is the biggest threat now

>allow himself to be cucked on purpose so Trunks can be born.
Oh boy. Being Yamcha is suffering.

Right, the "prime" timeline's Cell is easily dealt with as an embryo.
Without Namek though, there's no Super Saiyan, and without Super Saiyan, the androids might walk all over Goku.

He already changed history, may as well double down.

>Spill the bean about his knowledge, or at least the Namek stuff
>Make Goku teach everyone how to Kaio-Ken
>Grind on the Time Chamber with everyone for 1 day
>Make Gohan and Goku spam Zenkai, get them to Super Saiyan somehow
>Go to Namek, defend the Namekians, gang on Frieza and his soldiers
>Either befriend Vegeta or just plain kill him
>Fuck Bulma in-between all this and cuck Vegeta too
>Track Gero and kill him and destroy his lab
>Do the same with Buu
>Keep grinding alongside everyone for whenever Beerus happens
>Somehow convince Goku to have a bunch of other kids so that they can still do the SSG ritual

>Because nobody died, Vegeta doesn't hear the conversation about dragonballs granting wishes and where they're found so he doesn't immediately go to Namek to get them meaning Freeza doesn't catch wind of this either.
Actually, Vegeta learns about them from the fight with Raditz. Frieza snooped on them when Vegeta and Nappa identified Piccolo as a Namek so he's still gonna go to Namek to search for immortality. Namek has to happen yes or yes, everything else can be avoided with a pre-emptive strike though.

where is yamcha's scars?

Why is everyone ignoring the
転生者ヤムチャだけじゃない!?

There is another person that was transferred to the dragon ball world. The plot thickens.

ok i don't know japanese but i guess this will be on the next chapter

>reborn yamcha wants to fuck bulma
>that means no trunks
>so first yamcha needs to make a cure for the heart virus or maybe use the dragon balls to cure goku
>frieza is going to be hard to beat but if he learns solar flare and kienzan/destructo disc he can be defeated since krillin managed to cut his tail that way
>cell can be defeated on his first form or in the worst case scenario after goku uses instant kamehameha yamcha should kill the other half
>Buu's awakening can be easily stopped dabura would be the biggest trouble

that's a good plan,right?

can i be reborn as a dragon ball character now?

?!

I like how the guy managed to make sort of badass the saiyans fight instead of a isekai cringefest

He didn't get it because he's not a jobber here.

But who could it possibly be? Anyone who's semi-relevant is accounted for.

>It's Gohan

People get reborn as the jobbers in DB

>There is another person that was transferred to the dragon ball world.

>We can't see Piccolo's face in that panel

>>Why is everyone ignoring the
>転生者ヤムチャだけじゃない!?
Because no one knows Japanese here.

>inb4 its frieza again

>Gets reborn as Piccolo but somehow Yamcha dude is the one who steals the spotlight from him when he has Namek Hax instead of being a shitty Human
How do you fuck up this badly?

He avoided those wounds since he trained with Roshi

So it's not even actually Yamcha then

The one where Vegeta is the protag is way better

Don't worry about Black and Beerus.

Beerus was only interested by Super Sayain God. Black appeared because Goku defeated Zamasu, which ain't gonna happen this time.

That one is pretty fucking good but half the thing is missing and the other half is only shitty low-rest scans that look like a scanlation from out of the nineties. No decent translation either.

Fun fact: The guy doing this Yamcha Isekai thing is the same author as the Vegeta stuff.

Why aren't they going to Namek?

there's also the suggestion of there being multiple life attempts

Don't be dumb, see:

>When the spin-off is better than the official currently running and the spinoff is going at light speed
fuck

have you tried looking for spanish translations

usually latinamerican fans manage to get high quality stuff

>Cool, I'm piccolo now!
>Does EVERYTHING like the original story

Then why not Vegeta?

Cause I'm sure a majority of people here can't read gook or don't know enough of it.

Its Lunch

Can I ask for the name of the manga, baka updates gives me nothing more than the yamcha spinn off when looking for more about the creator's other works.

>Namek has to happen yes or yes,
Only if the guy can convince everyone to go to Namek when they don't need the Dragon Balls to revive people.

dragon ball sai (super vegeta den)

I'm betting on Oolong or Yajirobe. Heck, it could even be fucking Puar. And you know what? The other dude still fucked up even if he ended up in the body of those three.

Yajirobe was super stronk in his first appearance, has Goku's equal. He only fell behind because he's a lazy fat fuck. He's easily one of the humans with the most potential.

Oolong and Puar both can transform into anything, he could be the little girl forever. Furthemore, there's nothing to say he couldn't have trained while being Oolong or Puar too.

Seriously, how do you fuck-up this badly when you get isekai'ed into something you have in-universe knowledge and how everything would play out? Even if history is changed you still have a general idea of things.

Thanks.

The Vegeta thing was a doujin, it wasn't released in an official magazine or anything like that like the Yamcha manga.

There are some translated pages here:
caldostrong.com/2013/05/super-vegeta-den-1.html
caldostrong.com/2013/05/super-vegeta-den-2.html
caldostrong.com/2013/05/super-vegeta-den-3.html
caldostrong.com/2013/05/super-vegeta-den-4.html
kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25982&start=80#p1191651

There's literally no proper reason for everyone to go to namek

Best I can think is:

"Hey Piccolo, wanna met your other slug niggas?"
"Hey Goku, let's go find Vegeta for a rematch!
" Hey Krillin, wanna come? Because I need you to explode there"

don't bother with that isekai shit

You got me at slug niggas.

Well, he did just train with them.
Maybe, he can ask them to help save the green beans since they kind of are his pals.

Then they would ask him how he knew about Namek and stuff. There's no possible way he can tell them about Namek without spilling the beans somehow.

He could just tell them some bullshit about having a premonition or whatever.

Maybe he can claim that since it was a Namek ship, it took him to Namek out of his control, and the Namekians helped him to program it to take him back to Earth.

Are you for real? If so this is even more pathetic. SOmeone else can do Yamchas life better than Yamcha.