Who will win the Kagurabowl??

Gintama question

It should be Shinpachi.
If it isn't and it is that faggot from the jap-cops I'm going to be pissed

Glasses and the Blonde faggot are both losers. She deserves better.

According to the time-skip movie, Shinpachi turns pretty badass in the future.

But I agree with the sentiment that Kagura is so good that she deserves the absolute best.

me

>Shinpachi turns pretty badass in the future.

how is that even a question?

Sogo is a shitty character and not good for Kagura.

if you don't see it, I can't help you

>an anime known for reaction faces has 2 characters make 2 similar faces over the course of 300+ episodes

STOP
THE FUCKING
PRESSES

you think that's all it is? are you retarded? I just posted a pic?
If you don't see their chemistry I can't help you, literally how much gintama did you read? do you you even remember their bridge parting at the end of the shinsengumi arc?

>If you don't see their chemistry I can't help you
Give me a pair of those tumblr ship glasses.

Peter Griffin

daughtered by Gintoki

The time skip movie was mocking SOL.

>tumblr
I don't even use it
didn't expect gintama threads were this shit, there's literally nothing wrong with what I said, you just want to mention dumblr

No one. I don't expect any canon pairings in the final chapter.

>If you don't see their chemistry I can't help you

you're right user, Gin-san and Hijikata are meant to fuck

Well then stop saying retarded tumblr shit like "If you don't see their chemistry I can't help you"

Sogo and Kagura understand each other as well as hold mutual respect, the great thing about them is that they know the limits of the other, so you, a weakling that only can meassure others with weakness, can't understand the language of their banters.

GinTsuki is the only good Gintama pairing

Slapschtick humor a relationship does not make.

>Gin-san and Hijikata are meant to fuck
you retarded?

Tsuki is boring but I can't deny Sorachi decided she is the endgame. I don't mind it either.

So the whole Gintama doesn't matter? Because they have been there to each other even during the serious arc.

>Because they have been there to each other even during the serious arc.

Wow you really have no idea how stupid you sound, do you?

>they hate each other
>therefore they must love each other
I'm sick of this meme

It's not a meme if it's real.
And it is real, no joke.

Tsunderes aren't real user. It's time to let go of that dream.

>Sorachi decided she is the endgame
I hope you aren't pulling my leg here, I haven't kept up with Gintama for ages.

Anime is not real either. Tsunderes in anime are real though.

not that guy or girl, but
>hurr durr i don't like words you use so it's tumbrl
is just painful to read. What are you, twelve?
Just use regular Sup Forums savoir vivre and call him a faggot

why are you guys expecting a pairing form a gag comic?

Maybe it's because I typically don't care for shipping in general that I've ended up with a comparitively weird one here
but Gintoki's cute with her even if they have a semi-father/daughter thing going on I feel

I just watched the new season, pretty solid as always..BUT the last episode with takasugi vs oboro fight felt kinda rushed, and for once I do wish one gintama villain didn't get a sympathetic story, I hated oboro so much in the last two arcs

Okita
>if boss and the others truly love you they'll notice your faking
That's was basically a confession

Shes been endgame since she was introduced simply cause they removed any real chances of any other girl with him. Its basically ambiguous end with no romantic conclusion or her. She hasnt actually appeared much since the final arcs started though only appearing in the newest one.

Though id expect no romantic conclusion, otae and kondo are the only ones that got anything close to a resolution and I'm still amazed that actually went anywhere.

>for once I do wish one gintama villain didn't get a sympathetic story
nizou, that bue haired bitch from 4 devas, and especially tokugawa sada sada didnt get any sympathy.

True, I forgot about them, something just fell off about the episode, was the fight better in the manga,

Kill yourself

the rakyou arc in general I think was the low point of the final arc, I dont think the comedy or drama was really on point, at least compared to the 2 arcs that came before it.

I know what you mean, but I still loved it, sakamoto finally got the spot light, we got to see best girl's butt, and Katsura's fight was fucking HYPE...but yeah, I think this arc felt off because it didn't get a definite conclusion like SA and FS, also this was actually the first time I had watched gintama week by week, so waiting felt really weird

Gintoki and Shinpachi did know. They just went with it because they were far past the turning point and everything spiraled to shit.

>implying anyone will get any bowl in Gintama
It's been ages and nothing happened. They'll all end up virgins, mark my words.

>It's been ages and nothing happened
no shit, this is always such a dumb argument cause romantic pairings in anime rarely ever get resolution until the very end especially in shounen jump.

Y'all are fucking stupid.
Pic related will win.

I think that was filler

Unironically this

This guy