This episode is the purest distillation of Mamoru Hosoda's craft...

This episode is the purest distillation of Mamoru Hosoda's craft, carrying with it a singular vision of Doremi's life in relation to time, indecisiveness and regret. It's a re-contextualization of her environment to something unfamiliar and more intimately conveyed. It's the peak Hosoda experience with its introspection and mono no aware-esque melancholy in regards to the premise of the show's world and the fleeting nature of a human's lifespan compared to that of a witch.

What's with the all the recent shitposting about this show? Is it just one guy?

How can one episode of TV anime be so good?

>recent
Sup Forums always loved Doremi, if that's what you are talking about.

which episode is this? i like hosoda's work and i'm not wholly unfamiliar with doremo, so i wanna check it out.

Filename

I've watched S1, Sharp, Motto, and Naisho. Maybe I should bump Dokkaan up to the top of my backlog

It is the best season of anime.

There's like 3 guys.

I prefer the first Digimon movie. Wasn't too keen on Doremi in general so maybe it jaded me. Not really a Hosoda fan either, but that Digimon movie is seriously great.

At least they aren't running it into the ground unlike that obnoxious wave of Rumiko Takahashi hipster fags who just circlejerked while talking about the waifus and forcing Urusei Yatsura everywhere while bitching about how much better 80s anime was. Not to mention the obnoxious nostalgia-goggles Inuyasha "but it was really good guys!!" meming from people afraid to let go of their childhood and develop some taste.

Nice.

I liked the farting episode more

watched the raw just now.
didn't understand everything but it was enjoyable.

Aiko truly best girl, why won't she come out the screen and marry me?

She can't user, she's too busy finally being happy

What's this episode about?

Age gap yuri.

I'm just happy anyone's even talking about the show, even though it's coming off as obnoxious. Not like anyone will watch it regardless.

That's really not exhaustive user.

Sup Forums has hundreds of threads a day for complete garbage, I have no guilt forcing a Doremi thread at most once a week.

Doremi threads are my favorite thing on this fucking website.