>>
>>
twitter.com/Morning_Joe/status/953232249901735937

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_shutdowns_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Didn't that guy murder someone?

Fpbp

They need to look into his Unsolved Mystery.

No he did not murder someone, that's just a ridiculous myth based on nothing. It's fucking stupid to blame me on an anonymous crisp baking forum.

>No DACA
>Govt shutdown b/c Dems want more illegals to have gibs
How is this bad for Trump? Screw the GOP.

As a Hispanic that really needs the DACA bill to be passed, I'm actually worried that democrats would rather shut down the government rather than give some cash to a stupid wall. They won't actually let us go just to campaign on how racist Trump is, right. We all know he is racist, but they are not going to really let me family ir friends over this.

How can dems shut down government if they don't have a majority in either house?

How do you murder someone in your office while in another city?

Why do you think its ok to be in the US illegally? How is that your right? Just go home.

You won't be deported immediately (most likely not at all) plus this can all be overturned with a Democratic majority in congress. That's the true objective of all this and we're only 10 months away. Giving Trump anything is a victory for White Supremacy, you have to think of the long term effects of a compromise.

The government never shuts down anyway. The only people who think it matters are opinion cunts on mainstream news and print, who are either ignorant or creating a panic for political purposes.

You got it wrong, Pedro
Trump's base will happily watch the Dems force a govt shutdown.
This is not going to go like you think
What is the left going to do, call Trump racist?
It's pathetic at this point

This dude date raped a coworker and killed her. He then confessed on a podcast about it but afterwards tried to pass it off as a joke... right?

I’m honestly confused about this too. The only thing I can figure is they could go on a very long filibuster

Exactly. Go ahead and let them. Then maybe America will realize it doesn't need a big dumb government for every God damn thing.

ooooh nooo the governments gonna shut down, that sucks

Try not being illegal. That would be a good start.

You would rather play chance with my life with the chance that you might get a majority. No thankyou! Make a deal now, so that families aren't worrying or being torn apart

Didn't they mock and attack Republicans when they did this under Obama? Are Democrats ever going to fucking hold the standard for themselves that they do the right?

>implying a government shutdown isn't what we want
you're really fucking stupid aren't you?
>reading Joe Scarborogouh's twitter
you're really fucking stupid aren't you?

Fuck off dirty spic. Anyone who gets caught in Mexico illegally is thrown in shit hole jail. Stop acting like you're obligated to be on our land. We are here too. Legally.

You've got to go back. To ShareBlue HQ where you belong.

I really hope they shut down the government
It will give us the talking point to shout until the election of: DEMOCRATS CARE MORE ABOUT ILLEGALS THAN US CITIZENS AND THE MILITARY
Even the niggers will be pissed ( nigger hate illegals as they compete for gibs)

no matter how many times you guys post this shit, joe scarborough still murdered an intern, and got away jew free.

not really when the president can veto it

Crazy the intern Lori Kalutis he raped and killed autopsy was performed by his biggest political donator and later found with 100's of body parts inn his storage locker. I guess that's how Morning Jew gets ahead (get it - gets a head). LMAO what a low-class asshole

>Liberals destroying everything
Dostoevsky knew about this in the 19th century.

Yeah you're not fooling anyone, sorry republicuck you're not getting a damn thing

Yes. He murdered his secretary with an Abe Lincoln bust.

Fuck the govt. Shut as much of it down as possible. Do dems not see that we actually WANT the govt. to be shut down?

No no no no no dear sweet summer child. You all said Trump was bowing to feinstein on daca and would sign a clean bill. The shutdown is dems fault, the shutdown is saying illegals are more important to the USA than the citizens. I'd be surprised if dems lose less than 25% of their current seats on this.

i feel like joe was part of the clinton conspiracy to promote trump thinking that if trump won the primaries then clinton would coast into the presidency. this dude was pumping trump for months until trump won the nomination. even though joe eventually turned on trump he probably converted a lot of people.

Republicans are too cowardly to oppose them. See healthcare bills.
Democrats will tell you that they want to pass leftists agenda and will try and pass them.
Republicans will tell you that they will oppose leftists agenda, but won't actually oppose them (they barely even say that they will pass right wing agenda).

Isn't a government shutdown exactly what we want?

kill yourself shill rat

Are you retarded the government has been shut down like 4 times since 2012

It’s literally nothing nobody cares

Are you saying that republicans will vote against their own president, will actually vote to sabotage him, for no reason other than because dems want it?

fpbp

This. If the Dems threaten to shut down the government over illegals, it will just piss off their blue collar white voters even more than they already are.

You're wrong ass...it is why President Trump televised a DACA meeting to show the Dims would rather fight for illegal immigrants rather than natural born Americans.

Do you think taxpaying Americans care about "compassion" for those that have no legal standing, being here, when no compassion is displayed for the American taxpayer's?

THIS very issue is going to kill your so-called blue wave.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_shutdowns_in_the_United_States

>In United States politics, a government shutdown occurs when Congress and the President fail to pass appropriations legislation funding government operations and agencies.

So literally nothing since republicans are majority in congress.