ITT: Destroy the right wing

ITT: Destroy the right wing .
Post your arguments and counter arguments. Let's discuss.

“Interracial marriage is the best kind of marriage from an evolutionary perspective. The fewer genes you and your partner have in common, the lower the chances of them inheriting a genetic weakness.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
aeon.co/essays/the-future-is-mixed-race-and-thats-a-good-thing-for-humanity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're not very bright are you.

It does reduce the risk of a recessive disease getting expressed true. On the other hand it also reduces the opportunity of favorable mutations getting expressed. Basically it means mediocrity. It would be fine if mankind's average was Europeans or East Asians but it isn't.

See extremely inbred inbred Ashenazi Jews. They have a fuckton of genetic diseases but also sky high IQs and a disproportionate share of exceptional thinkers, artists and scientists come from them.

Spoken like a true intellectual

Destroy right wing , out of a safe space or without censorship ? Good luck.

That is literally false. 99% of inventions and literature was created by the English French and Italians. Get a life Dago.

If you're gonna make a bait thread, at least make your first point not completely retarded.

Favourable mutations are decided by chance, not by interracial or other types of marriages.

There are other ethnic groups with similar genetic makeups.the intelligence if the Jew's is not explained thoroughly by genetics. A lot of other factors come into play.

t. Lysenkoist

Why is it retarded?

>Interracial marriage
Good luck with that.

I hope to God that this is bait or you're just 12 years old. Hybrid Vigor only applies to genetically depressed populations (i.e. no single fucking human population). Remember when Kraut tried this? Remember how he got fucking destroyed in every facet? Saged.

Even if it were true that less genes in common is always better for "genetic weaknesses", a dumb concept to begin with (and FALSE for defect), that doesn't mean there aren't other reasons to marry someone in your race. Isn't it interesting how during all of human history literally everyone either ignored your sage advice or actively ran away from it. Pure 100% universal bigotry amirite? If only the progressive era had come sooner. Anyway carry on with the bait my guy.

So genetics and ethnic differences are real for you? this is a pretty unusual idea for a leftist

Take the most diverse European DNA and mix it with the most inbred people on the planet =/= Diverse.

I'll destroy you now.

You have two pots, A and B. In pot A there are 10,000 different combinations, in Pot B there are 500 combinations. You can take two combinations from each pot, then put them back in again. Which pot is going to reproduce Diverse genes? Take this question over to /sci/ you fucking nigger.

>ITT: OP defends the fact that he's a mutt

Embrace your inner monkey.

>Favourable mutations are decided by chance, not by interracial or other types of marriage
You're talking out your ass and going out of your way to be purely contrarian. Bait. Also, saged.

>I'll destroy you now.

An offspring exhibits hybrid vigor if its traits are enhanced as a result of mixing the genetic contributions of its parents. Larger variety in the gene pool leads to increasing genotypes, and increasingpy beneficial phenotypes.

Prove it.
lol miscegenation has been happening for thousands of years.

Good ol' onus of proof even after you were the one making the positive claim in the OP. The only thing you say is DIVERSITY = GOOD which is complete bullshit for genes, but you take it as a premise for others to disprove. You're fucking bad at this you meme-flagging nigger.

>and increasingpy beneficial phenotypes.
He literally thinks mixing inbred people who've been inbred for 40,000 years bring beneficial phenotypes.

If you really want to shut down a right winger, or left winger for that matter, start a conversation on IQ.

IQ and IQ tests are wholly science based and have more corroboting data to support it that any other topic in pyschology or social sciences.

Why bring it up? Ask someone (ultra left or right) the question of "what do you do with the people who have IQs at or below 80?".

People with an IQ in this section cannot ever be taught a skill that can a net positive to society. They cannot perform the most basic of functions that an employer would reimburse a person for. Maybe a trash collector? Maybe a low responsibility tasked janitor?

These people cannot even be allowed control over their own finances. If you gave them a UBI they would waste it immdiately on frivelous things. They literally cannot visualize a future dimension to their lives.

10% of the American population have an IQ in this region. Strangely, the poverty rate in America is around 10% too.

50% of subsahara Africa is below an IQ of 80.

You cannot enlist in the USA military with an IQ below 83. It is illegal.

What do you do with these people? You can't grow IQ, it's hereditary and permenant.

Ben Shapiro would say they need to "work harder and make better decisions" but that's impossible with that level of cognitive ability.

Trevor Noah would say "they need a free college education" which is impossible too since you need an IQ of at least 120 to take any University level classes (little less for community college).

So wat do?

If any liberal voices any type of criticism of IQ just bring up them denying global warming science and watch their heads explode.

Why is there genetic variation (if any) in the European gene pool? Why is a Scandinavian whiter than someone from the Iberian peninsula? White people have been mixing with other races for a long time.
Mistakes during DNA replication, to be more precise. Also, nice example of deriding what you can't understand. If you can't change your mind, you can't change anything.

Retard, miscegenation happens but it's in single digits % compared to ingroup mating. I swear to god you're still in college.

>corroboting
Don't ever lecture me on IQ again.

>to increasing genotypes
>increasing genotypes (what the fuck?)
>leads to """""beneficial""""" phenotypes (By what standard? In what environment?)
>Still is retarded enough to think that hybrid Vigor is some magic that gives offspring the "best" traits
You're literally retarded. Saged.

pic related is what you get when Europeans inbreed for prolonged amounts of time.

Surprised your degenerates have claimed pic related iz black and shieeetttttt

Are you fucking kidding me? People who are too similar are at a greater chance of having recessive genes. Anyways, white people themselves do have genetic variation - which you denied. Are you referring to white people? Are you saying that white Pepe have remained "pure" for 40000 years? But

> too similar
Yeah but that's not what you said. You said that the more variety and difference, the better for any 'genetic weakness'. Nobody is saying people don't miscegenate and stay pure, but you're the one claiming that everybody should find the blackest nigger or weirdest aboriginal to mate with. You don't even understand what argument you yourself are making, dumb fucking baiter.

Increasing varieties of genetic combinations. Is that what you coudnt understand?
Hybrid vigour represents just one point on a spectrum of how related two parents are.

At one end of the spectrum is inbreeding, where the parents are closely related. This tends to produce very unfit offspring, many of which die young. Better is to choose an unrelated partner. When the partner is not only unrelated but comes from a different population, this is like being ‘super-unrelated’ and can lead to hybrid vigour. However, there must be an end-point where the parents are too different. Most obviously this end-points comes when the parents are so unrelated they are actually different species. Thus, when a donkey and a horse mate the offspring are called mules. Mules are interesting because the show some elements of hybrid vigour, being strong and hard-working, but they are also infertile.
Combined, the result should be, on average, children who are genetically healthy, for example, who are less likely to catch ‘flu or who live a little bit longer. However, the size of this effect is extremely difficult to measure because so much of a human’s fate is due to the environmen

RARE
A
R
E

Remember how less than a month ago, somebody had their entire career destroyed by trying "LE SCIENCE" against the alt-right? Kraut literally got BTFO'd so bad that it was proven people on the left are on the losing side of the genetic argument. I wish that left a more prominent precedent so that retards like OP didn't make these threads.

>hybrid vigour
what the fuck are you smoking you retard. fuck i'm starting to think you're not just shilling but are actually one of those brilliant skeptics.

Genetics don't actually work like that, and the gene pool is way larger than you think, interracial relationships only serve to revert the pool towards the mean which even liberals admit that the average person is retarded.

You must be part of that 10%

If white people interbreed, the offspring will be mostly healthy. That's because there is significant variation, because of race mixing.
I never said to mate with some aboriginal. But a white person's genetic code is similar to another white persons's - more so than from a person from another race. Interbreeding has always been part of the white race, so I'm just trying to show that the pure bred Aryan race idea is stupid.

yeah, and i'm willing to bet a gorillion bitcoins that OP is captivated by miscegenation even before he looked up breeding strategies on wiki. There is nothing there that says asians should mate with africans, but he don't care.

yeah i know what you're doing, it's just that you're completely wrong about both the facts and the way you structure your argument. Perhaps you have been sold on the idea that everyone in the "alt-right nazi bigot" camp is illiterate?

So are advocating for some sort of intellectual fascism that kills off populations of sub 80 IQ?

>this is like being ‘super-unrelated’ and can lead to hybrid vigour.
Once again, you have no idea what you're talking about, and you're spewing shit out your ass. Your misusing the term 'hybrid vigor' to magically fit whatever retarded narrative you have just like everyone that uses that retarded argument. You're literally asserting nothing and just trying your hardest to validate your psuedo-position that exists purely to be contrarian against 'le meany alt-right.' Point by point, your arguments have been deconstructed to the point of being pathetic. I'm done responding.

youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0

So you're not denying that the Aryan race ideal is wrong? That race mixing can lead to genetic advantages?

No. I guess you could make that argument from a pure eugenics stand point. My point is that industrialized nation's are never going to be able to end the welfare state. It will always be needed to subsidize at least 10% of the population. With that number growing every generation as we become more and more technologically complex. Which pushes more and more people out of the workplace because they do not have cognitive ability to function.

Look dude you're trying to have some sort of GOTCHA! moment arguing against people who you believe say aryans can breed themselves to purity by always following similarity. The problem with that is that nobody conceives of aryans that way, and you're arguing against a dumb straw man cooked up by your progressive skeptic friends. You have conceded ground from your OP
>The fewer genes you and your partner have in common, the lower the chances of them inheriting a genetic weakness.
all the way to
>race mixing can lead to genetic advantages
So what point are you really trying to make here, you absolute retard? The 'Aryan race ideal' does not look like you imagine it. You have a wrong meme in your head, and now you can't even argue with dumb nazis.

>Your arguments are weak, have been deconstructed, you don't know what hybrid vigour means lel
>YouTube link

Nice rebuttal.

I too can quote biased sources.
aeon.co/essays/the-future-is-mixed-race-and-thats-a-good-thing-for-humanity

Why do you want everyone to have a harder time finding compatible donor tissue/organs. Best chance for successful transplants is from the same ethnic group, and mixed people have a harder time because of it.

>“Interracial marriage is the best kind of marriage from an evolutionary perspective.

>The fewer genes you and your partner have in common, the lower the chances of them inheriting a genetic weakness.”

How does this follow? Dont you need to demonstrate that the other race involved has less genetic weaknesses or more strengths?

Likewise are you basing your claims that marriage within one race = inbreeding? That seems like something you would need to proove.

If you had just said outright in the OP that you wish for every race to mix, then none of this stupidity would have happened. Instead you had to pretend like a bitch that it's not just your own taste & opinion, but scientific fact. Go find yourself a black wife and shut the fuck up.

Just that race mixing isn't necessarily a bad thing.

>“Interracial marriage is the best kind of marriage from an evolutionary perspective. The fewer genes you and your partner have in common, the lower the chances of them inheriting a genetic weakness.”

WRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!
FUN FACT #29: LIBERALS CAN'T INTO SCIENCE.

In nature, all one has to do, is look at the half-breed, a liger, etc. to know that the half-breed hybrid will never become as dominant as the parents.

Evolution doesn't make mistakes. Species stay with their own. This is true for all species.

Humans are fucking up right now, by mixing the best blood, with undesirable blood.

Do you realize that that's not what you put in the OP, nor what you argued for in the thread with your "hybrid vigour" bullshit and claims about aryan inbreeding? Look I understand that "race-mixing is bad" bigot nazis are annoying to you and your globalist "fuck borders" plan, but this topic is clearly beyond you right now. You should either study more or go back to whatever media shithole told you what nazis believe.

Look at the Muslim world. First cousin marriages has destroyed them. That's more closely related than white marriages though.
I mentioned that it was a biased source. I think it's buzzfeed tier trash.
And I would prefer a cute Korean or something. Not racist bruh

Except that whites are the least in-bred race on the planet due to 2000 years of banning cousin marriage by the church.
Fucking retard.

Checked

>I'll mix good genes with bad genes so that the 80 IQ ugly mutt baby has a slightly smaller chance of getting some obscure birth defects even though the kid is absolutely guaranteed to be either autistic or queer
Right wing wrecked

>Links something that doesn't have to do with anything we've talked about
>Demands UNBIASED LINK FROM GENIUS WEBSITE.TM link (aka nothing will satisfy you)
>Resorts to being a faggot by purely insulting me
You have no position other than what's contrarian, and you're incredibly angry for getting called out for not knowing the implications of 'hybrid vigor' and still using it regardless. Once again, you're talking out your ass, and everything you've done here has been tried before. You failed. Kraut failed. Fuck off.

I know you think alt .hypothesis is buzzfeed trash, the mere fact that you recognized it already shows your progressive roots. Of course you would prefer an asian because you're probably some kind of college-aged atheist skeptic. Your politics and goal for this thread are so obvious that it's embarrassing you don't realize it yourself. Less echo chamber, more reading.

>Look at the Muslim world
Surely you know that the races are populous enough to be able to marry within themselves without relying on cousin marraige/inbreeding.

Why must be marrying cousins or marrying blacks and asians?

OP is a 110 IQ american college mulatto who lives in eternal distress and thought this thread would BTFO some ebil redneck nazis

It's an existential cope thread gone wrong

Just stop responding to the retard. Again, he's purely contrarian and holds no position on his own AKA bait.

You're the one insulting people. Regardless, you're unwilling to argue, you only criticize without explanation. You also responded.

I highly doubt OP is anything but some dumbass troll who is actually on our side, but is trying to pretend to be a leftist so we would feed him some arguments.
Guy is just a manipulative bitch.

Yeah but he really did backpedal quite a bit, so now i'm thinking he might be just a skeptic kid who bit off more than he could chew, and believed he would be able to have a quick haHAA moment. If he'd just asked a question in OP instead of aggressively snarking, this thread would have turned out differently. I still have some sympathy for progressive minions sent into the wood chipper.

Should I read mein kampf? Take the "red pill"

good meme fren, you sure got us.

Yes. All will be revealed. Hitler was Jesus incarnate.

>Thinks you can't insult someone in an argument
>Thinks criticism isn't arguing (i.e. is a literal retard)
This pic fits you so perfectly that's it's uncanny. Alright, I'm actually done this time; hopefully.

When did I backpedal?

From "Erectus Walks Among Us":
>Individuals in the resulting mulatto population of 100 men and 100 women now breed among themselves. The percentage of white and black DRAs (deleterious recessive alleles) in subsequent mulatto populations will gradually increase to their stable level of 2% again, i.e. there will now be 4 white DRAs and 4 black DRAs in the mulatto population of 200, i.e., 2 white DRAs and 2 black DRAs in the men and the same in the women. The probability that a male carrying a white DRA will mate with a female carrying another white DRA is 1/2500 (2/100 x 2/100) and the probability that a male carrying a black DRA will mate with a female carrying another black DRA will also be 1/2500, so the probability that one of those two types of matings will occur is 1/1250. The probability that a mulatto child will inherit two copies of either the white DRA or the black DRA and will die is now twice as high as that a white or black child would have died in the two unmixed populations; miscegenation has doubled the chances that a child will die from having two copies of a DRA.

As homiinem is a logical fallacy.

Also you don't have any arguments, just criticisms.

I already told you earlier. You're not intelligent enough to have this conversation.

>“Interracial marriage is the best kind of marriage from an evolutionary perspective. The fewer genes you and your partner have in common, the lower the chances of them inheriting a genetic weakness.”
Well, having African genetics is a in most regards a genetic weakness - so having a interracial marriage with an african doesn't
"lower the chances of them (offspring) inheriting a genetic weakness", it actually increases the chances to 100%.

I disagree. Battery is dying so I'll admit it. Was bait. Thanks for the time

Just most often. Ok, concrete example, no theory. People from Antilles islands. Antillais. They are less intelligent than whites, more than africans, and as lazy. Facts. Well known. Education or social environment do change this parameters in a signifiant part. Observed for 2 centuries. Whats the positive compared to a white french ? None. You start on a false hypothesis : all human groups have something equally positive to bring. Fact is, as long as you are not inbred, its ok, and race mixing is bad for the better races.

*do not change

If all intermarry then eventually we will become a single race again. Diversity exists because of self-segregation.

wow we sure got bamboozled, i guess you were only pretending to be retarded.

Told you, stupid niggers.
Anyone who couldn't immediately tell what this guy was doing is a fucking idiot.
This wasn't even good bait, this guy's a moron and his bait is terrible.

what positive reason could a white man have for breeding with a non white woman
how would his children be better off that way

/thread