Slavic question

Western Slavs should be governed by Germans. Eastern Slavs and Baltic states should be governed by Russians. Only this would stabilize political situation in Europe and would guarantee peace and prosperity in the Old World.

The Ottoman Empire didn't "govern" its subjects, I don't know what do you expect of us

Western Slavs should be ruled by Germans, Eastern Slavs should be gassed

Gassing people is not economically efficient

Even if you gas me mother fucker herbata drinker trash brit I will be back from hell after I made deal with azriel and drink vodka finlandia with him and playd Russian ruleta and sing tamo daleko with satan to hunt you all your life

But eastern and western slavs are pretty chill. It's the balkan slavs that need to be resolved.

What's unstable about the current situation?

Some of them have done enough to deserve their own states. Belarus is a meme state though and should be absorbed by Russia.

>forcing borders and spheres of influence again
This worked out just fine the last 2 times in the last 100 years, dinnit?
It's almost like people never learn.

Fuck off slant eyes

>a return to the powderkeg situation before ww1 is stabilizing europe

lel

>russia
>annexing any part of any NATO country

>NATO
>America still paying for Europe's defense in 2040

today germans are lazy fucking bastards. They cannot govern even their niggers

What a FCKING RETARD
do you even know anything about geopolitics?
have you ever heard about for example Mackinder's heartland theory?
Your statement is bullshit, the only way to bring back peace to europe is to regain balance. Strong Poland must be rebuilt, just like from PLC times.
> There is NO other way.

Balts governed by russians??? Are you fucking full retard??? Just kill yourself....

The only unstable thing about europe is mainly germany and western europe. And this polish cuck wants to be ruled be germanistan...fuckouttahere...

constantinople back to greece

Robertas, deep down in your heart you know you want it.

Chill lithuanian bro, i think thats just some russian shill or russian diaspora in Poland

No Boris I don't want to be ruled over by a 20% + and growing Islamic nation of degenerates.

Come to daddy.

Oooh yes, take me Krautmaster, take me!!

>Only this would stabilize political situation in Europe and would guarantee peace and prosperity in the Old World.
And the grand final of all this - the Great Eurasiatic Califate. Russians and Germans are far sighted enough to know that becoming muslim countries is the future

>do you even know anything about geopolitics?
>have you ever heard about for example Mackinder's heartland theory?
geopolitcs is reductionist, it consists only of opinions and hypotheses, it doesn't solve political doubts once and for all

of course poland says this

I am leaving and I am taking muh children
you can visit Belarus and you take care of retarded hohoĊ‚s, Baltics are going with me cause you are abusive alcoholic