With all the shit going on in the world this guy is going to host The Fake News Awards...

with all the shit going on in the world this guy is going to host The Fake News Awards. the entire fucking world is going to hear about trump's Fake News Awards. let that all sink in.

i fucking love this guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DDx_OD50ia8
pitchfork.com/news/moby-says-cia-agents-asked-him-to-spread-the-word-about-trump-and-russia/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, all hail God-Emperor Trump!

Dilly Dilly

that only looks like trump from the eyes up.

Drumpf is turning our country into a reality show laughing stock and making us look like a bunch of drumpfalumpas

I hope all of you DRUMPFELSTILSKINS are happy

Your country definitely was a laughing stock 9 years ago, at a moment when you elected a nigger to be your president.

>underrated

you have the webm of obama walking past a bunch of russian officials and he's trying to shake their hands but they all refuse? that shit didnt get any airtime in the US. only saw it once or twice on here.

Stop being so RACIST, obama had more intelligence and integrity in his pinky than drumpf has in his entire body.

I do, too, love the Israel servants.

>you have the webm of obama walking past a bunch of russian officials and he's trying to shake their hands but they all refuse? that shit didnt get any airtime in the US.
really?

No.

this isnt even good bait. i know you managed to get a YOU but it really is awful bait. you need to be WAY more subtle.

If your country is going to be a joke, it might as well be a good one, and the whole Trump presidency is a massive, life-affirming joke, I laugh out loud every day at the things he says and does. Calling third-world countries "shitholes" made me howl, it's like Don Rickles is President. And if he saves Western civilisation at the same time, that's a bonus.

>youtube.com/watch?v=DDx_OD50ia8
yea it happened you fucking drunk. look at obama's face. so good.

I mean, even to me it is clear that those are US officials and the nigger is introducing them to our errand boy.

This, I don't think a lot of burgers realise how much having a mulatto President was a symbol of national decline. Look at how the Chinese treated him, they made him use the tradesman's entrance. Most of the world doesn't believe in the Magical Negro.

Donald Trump has something planned to make the mainstream media cry he hates them so much

I wonder if mainstream media will air his fake news awards.

it will be a glaring omission if they dont. also, after watching that video in the context of obama making introductions, you're right.

>it will be a glaring omission
welp that surely is the end of the world for them
a glaring omission

Look at the faggot
Look at him and laugh

Will those be broadcast live? I would watch dat 100%

well they're almost certainly going to cover it and if they receive an award they will most likely treat it as a 'badge of honor' and evidence that they are keeping the president in check.

The award is going to an undeniable evidence of mis-reporting. I find it difficult to imagine how they will treat it as an achievement.

T. Londonstani

>Will those be broadcast live?
i hope so. it would be a massive letdown if trump just tweeted out the awards. i have a feeling he's going to get on tv to do it though.

For the ratings I think they will

well what do you think they're going to do?

Some news channel will come and if a news channel doesn't it will be streamed by someone's cell phone bare minimum

Based

and the award goes to fox news and breitbart

>I hope all of you DRUMPFELSTILSKINS are happy
Very

Wait, I thought it was a joke

it will be covered by cspan for sure if he's doing it on live tv.

Joke in this is Trump himself

oh my friend, you'll be giddy tomorrow.

OBAMA GOT THE NOBEL PEACE PRIZE AND DRUMPF IS HOSTING HIS OWN AWARDS xD

Well, initially was a joke...

I know! Pretty cool, right? He's a dick and I love him for it! I think he's doing a pretty good job. This guy's GUARANTEED another term. I mean what President has ever provided us with this much entertainment? I'll wait....

Will he though?

can you imagine if hillary was elected? we would hear from her like twice a year and it would most likely be her body double.

yea, it's tomorrow

...you know all those stories from history, how kings did some weird unbelievable shit? Like how Caligula wanted to make his horse a senator? Things like that usually happened when crazy despots were in charge, and usually ended in revolutions and decline of the empire.

...sounds familiar?

trump IS the revolution in case you havent noticed by now. and if we are in decline it's not because of trump.

Caligula did absolutely nothing wrong, you've fallen for the Roman equivalent of fake news.

fuck off baizuo faggot

lol i love my president

No your'e thinking of multiculturalism.

I don't give a fuck, it's your country, you idiots, good luck.

....it's just that it's going to be really ironic when the US collapses and americans become refugees in the EU.

But we'll take some of you, we're not horrible people like you guys. We can always use more people to clean our houses and build roads.

>i fucking love this guy
#metoo

Wow. That's astonishing.

Imagine if something like that happened to Trump. We'd never hear the end of it.

#metoo

Ahahahahhahahahahaha
The best idea ever. Heard it here last night.
Call them the
Eminemmies.
Still totally ignore Eminem. He doesnt even get one.

Whole thread is fucking fake.

lol it kinda looks like Trump and a Baldwin mixed together

Give the Eminem award to Moby for this nugget.

pitchfork.com/news/moby-says-cia-agents-asked-him-to-spread-the-word-about-trump-and-russia/

Probably, or maybe they'd juice her ass up with stimulants to keep her from having to be carried everywhere! Remember that ancient son of a bitch Strom Thurmand,who had to be CARRIED in and out of Congress?

Contrary to media opinion, he has actually done some good things.

I can see that Trump will be welcome in your shithole

>Contrary to media opinion
About Obama? The media fucking loved him, I assume this is bait

yea it's like a morph of tom cruise and alec baldwin with trump hair.

The media is what is turning the world into a shit place

>tfw you get to see parts of the CIA's 50+ year long control of the mass media exposed

yea if they tried to make trump do that he would have refueled and came back to the US.

He held them last week though.

he moved the date to tomorrow.

So, he isn't going to hold them due to snow.

No, replied to wrong post somehow. Oboomagooma didn't do anything that I would call good, at least from what I have seen.

I'm starting to hate this timeline.

When I first heard we'd won Brexit, I was ecstatic. Finally, we'd be free of Germany's third modern attempt at dominating Europe under one government. We'd all finally be free to speak out and hold right-wing beliefs again, without fear of reprisal, knowing so many of us shared those same views and that we weren't just a minority to be dismissed.

Then Trump gets elected. Imagine that. A nation so steeped in leftist rhetoric manages to not only stop a liar like Clinton getting in, but a woman to boot! Make America great again, indeed. There seemed to be hope. Hope that the world would pull itself out of this ever-increasing nose-dive into political correctness and leftist propaganda.

But it hasn't helped. It's been worse. Now, we've got people suggesting a second referendum. We've got people branded racists, sexists, or bigots for holding right-wing beliefs. We've got women demanding to be paid more money for doing fuck all extra work. We've got Trump, the supposed saviour of the west, regressing into a fucking moron. His constant Twitter spam is making the rest of us look like retards, if he could be considered the person that optimises right-wing beliefs. He's so overwhelmed by dementia that he can't think out a sound plan, giving leftist politicians all the ammo they need to attack the enemy. It has become a case of a man we thought could fix the US turning it into a joke. A fucking reality TV show.

And what has all of this done? It's only strengthened the opposition. They now think they have the moral high-ground to not only dictate what people can and can't say, but to also demonise anyone that rejects their flawed arguments. We're in a worse position now, with our recent wins, than we were before all of this. Leftism is getting stronger because of this.

Mark my words, those leftist cunts will get into power in the next 3 or 4 years, like the swing of a fucking pendulum, and we'll be stuck living a nightmare.

Recird profit off his ruger and s&w stock?
Its why he didnt touch domestic guns, he had stock in them.
That so many said he would, well he did say he wasnt.

>We've got people branded racists, sexists, or bigots for holding right-wing beliefs

This has been happening since the 70's

Also try harder with concern shilling faggot

See? Here's a classic example of an Amerimutt trying to downplay things, so his Jew masters will be happy with him.

Trump gets better every day, fuck off back to plebbit with your gay pasta

It's not pasta and I've never been on Reddit, you dumb Muslim cunt.

you think trump wants to back out of his fake news awards? this shit is fun for him. he doesnt want to cancel.

Here is an example of a mudslime living on the dole in bongistan getting Shareblueshekels for shitposting on Sup Forums

I'm white, I have a job, and I hate kikes, so what exactly did you get right in your own shitpost, friendo?

>The Fake News Awards
Is this real?!

Sorry, I assumed it was Reddit pasta, I didn't realise you were actually this retarded.

kek, harsh but true.

Don't you have a koran to stick up your arse, shitskin cunt?

Whiter than you are, Mohammed

Sure thing, mudslime cunt. Fuck off back to the shithole you came from.

>let that all sink in

I look forward to it! I wake up everyday and check to see who's ass Trump puts his foot in. Few things put a smile on my face like when Trump makes someone easy shit! Feel good, man!

Rumor has it that Julian Assange is hosting the Fake News Awards.

*eats

>all

So why move it back a week?

I love how calling someone a muslim is like the ultimate insult lol

says someone living in a sharia shithole. a bitch of the EU & UN U want real freedom jump on a train get off you ass and revolt against the BS Crown Corporation. Even your jew royalty is so blatant now w/ jew half nigger kinky haired Princess Pushy. She will bred a kinky haired jew welp for you all to praise and obsess over every clothing chose and literal outing. pathetic

>So why move it back a week?
he moved it forward a week. he wont cancel. he hates the press and this shit is fun for him. he wants to do it.

Yes, it happened, and the whole time Obama had a look on his face like a whipped puppy.
It was VERY embarrassing to the U.S., but the weaponized media was on Obama's side, so it was never shown here.
They report every verbal insult by that fat little N. Korean tyrant against Trump, however.

They couldn't possibly be more obvious in their favoritism.

the move forward was because new fake news was going to come out since the friday release of evidence via 1.2 million documents on Clinton/obama crimes that and other things they needed major lies or a false flag to cover up. IG report is coming up also. But it was sent out for us all to do research and make memes and be ready to jump on all media feeds, comment sections w/ our meme storm and prove the fake news with his award ceremony. fun fun fun

Forward means it would have happened in the first week, back is 3rd week.
And the media is having a blast hoping to win.
Also lots of fun at Fox being excluded

What complete bullshit, they're obviously leaving him hanging, his face says it all.

Better than running scared from the UK.

You guys what if he uses this press conference to announce that aliens exist.

>OBAMA GOT THE NOBEL PEACE PRIZE
For being a nigger.

>my retarded moronic actions succeeded and didn't whisk me away to the promised land
I'm so fucking glad i can get an Irish passport and not have to deal with the borders closing off enjoy faffing around with visas, but hey, at least now getting your kitchen done will cost you your arm, but it won't be a pole doing it.