HAPPENING

Serb politician Oliver Ivanović assassinated in Kosovo
BALKAN WAR 3 IMMINENT

theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/16/oliver-ivanovic-serb-politician-in-kosovo-shot-dead
bbc.com/news/world-europe-42701712
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/16/prominent-kosovo-serb-politician-oliver-ivanovic-killed-drive/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pn2G0HBVEbc
youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
youtube.com/watch?v=SDjbuOPg4Hk
youtube.com/watch?v=szT9vg6e8W8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was about damn time. Cant wait to ally with the Croats and Albanians and cleanse all the Serbs.

Wuzzie muzzie?

Arch Duke Nobody isn't going to cause WW3. Especially now that your shitty country has 0 worldwide influence.

Good luck Serbs, hopefully Trump will let you successfully remove kebab

he said balkan war 3, not ww3, but you are on point, nothing is going to happen, serb goverment is too buisy sucking putins and merkels cock

HAPPENING: ALLEGED ASSASSIN SPOTTED SAMIEK HAIDEF

...and we can take back Vojvodina

>cleanse all the Serbs
I'll end you mudslimes by myself

HE

If Serbs don't do anyyhing about this the whole world will lose respect for them.

CAN'T

The first 2 were so good i cant wait for the sequel

Serbian PM is a lesbian liberal
They've lost their respect

There is a large american military complex there, so we cant do shit.

KEEP

KEEP

why does everyone hate the serbs?

So what? She is an excellent politician and very beautiful woman. I want to put my tongue between her teeth.

I got my rifle loaded and now i'm just waiting

soon my brothers

Digits confirm. God speed Serb bros

W have struck a deal, my fine magyar gentleman.

found the fucking turkscum, you'll be out f bulgaria in the next crusade you filthy fucking parasite

more innocent lives will be lost intill the final spark ignites the wars to come

>Strike while the iron is hot

Serbia terminated all dialogs with Kosovo. Nice.

>BALKAN WAR 3 IMMINENT
Bullshit. Digits confirm not happening.

Polish-Hungarian border when?

Too bad i'm a Bosniak Muslim kek

Give us a quick rundown, anonoglou.

Oh well, in that case, fuck you ya cunt. Go back to Turkey

so who are we supporting?

t. someone that doesn't know shit about balkan

I don't bloody hell think Sharia allows it brother

>implying such an attempt is possible
>implying reality itself won't get bugged if you try too much

pomak detected

Christendom

well first of all it's "whom"

Implying we`ll let you take over slovakia.

It is clear, that foreign forces want to sabotage peace talks - divide and conquer.

nobody cares what the isle of man thinks

slovaks are just hungarians speaking with a very bad accent

shut the fuck up you swarthy gypsy subhuman

youtube.com/watch?v=pn2G0HBVEbc

i thought you scandinavians were supposed to be civilized

Allying....with Albanians

Found the mudslime

cringy

everybody should ally with albania, they have "white" right there in the country's name

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg

You're the first to die if this war breaks out, know that.

>virgin flag

you're in no position to be calling anyone cringy you sadcunt

based. top lad

kys muzzie

Bulgarians and Serbians had serious wars during 1910-12. Around the city of Pernik they've ethnic Serbians as well.

The entire country is just a giant front for a turknigger mafia...Wonders why no one in europe likes you

>mfw army wouldn't take me
>am shifty so even if they had to they couldn't

Don't worry bro, go play cowboys and indians, I'll stay back and take care of your girlfriend/wife.

hahah. point taken, this some new lvl cringe

anyone that is against the muslims

Bulgarians bent the knee for Ottomans. You're not white roachkin.

Albanians, thanks to their Islamic culture and mountainous isolation are known to be overwhelmingly inbred. They are as such often observed to exhibit:

*Excessive repetition of surnames
*Ridiculous numbers of disabled offspring.
*Lower life spans.
*Intellectual & emotional issues, abundantly clear to any casual observer of Albanian posters on this very board

This is the main reason as to why Albanians have far more genetic defects than any other ethnic group in the continent. the number of disabled, psychotic and criminally predisposed Albanians is exponentially higher to that of every other European nation. Albania is unique in that it is the only nation with an abundance of missing parenthood records regarding the existence of paternal grandparents. This is due to the fact that Albania is perhaps the only nation where a father and a grandfather are often one and the same. The end result is evidently enough a nation of mentally and physically degenerated freaks, kind of like you.

i think everybody from western bulgaria is a serb judging by the way they talk and how rude they are

>Bulgarian flag
>Hungarian flag
Are you a Somali immigrant in Helsinki?

you fuckers can do that by simply asking the local government if they'd like to, vojvodina would turn from 75% serbian to 75% outta here and looking for a job in germany within days

>Bulgarian intellect

that's the hungarian flag nig

This guy is white accrording to Serbs.

I miss clicked :| here correct flag :)

btw, It is clear, that this event was orchestrated by foreign intelligence services, whos goal and wants are to sabotage peace talks - divide and conquer.

>They've lost their respect
nobody voted for this pm, nobody knows who she is and where she came from, stop pulling info out of your ass, just because you have personal issues with serbs, you irresponsible piece of subhuman worthless shit

so much for ugro-finnic friendship

kek, exactly how serbs feel about easterners, vlachs are larping both sides making us kill eachother

youtube.com/watch?v=SDjbuOPg4Hk

Fuck thats the guy from the roll your albanian image
didnt know he existed irl

You mean the kike on a stick?

Then why do you serbs look like goblins from the depths of anatolia?

Even Oliver looks like a goblin.

That guy looks ok to me. That's why serbs killed him. Violence, war and gore is their creed.

Italy

Can't wait to throw you in a concentration camp

She's a member of the Soros Army probably. Why cant you remove liberals in Serbia?

lel, yeah, our serbian language teacher was from pirot and said that people consider their accent funny and weird

>Serbia has its own version of the "der untermensch" pic

neat

kek that's how they all look, that's why the meme

I would just rather kill you all.

He's right, sorry blerim
Albania is the most inbred country in Europe, in fact it's more inbred than most middle-eastern countries

That wasn't even hard to find.

mongrels

all you dipshits really care about muh tribe shit?
you know this is a foreign enemy's working right?

check it out
youtube.com/watch?v=szT9vg6e8W8

You have clearly never seen an actual serb the same way that i barely saw any Englishmen in London recently

post war and post commie diaspora has displaced many people individuals around Europe

>pic of 10 peeople
>generalise the whole fucking country
>memeflag

recycle yourself cunt

The hell are you on about
my waifu is 2D and loyal

You are our heroes. Alija is the presidentin of our hearts.

Sure turk rapebaby.

Wherever makes you feel better about yourself, top kek.

When you suicide, use a turkish flag

know any good pirot jokes?
copper wire was made when two pirocans found a penny etc
don't know the origin of those, they probably just replaced jews with pirocans after ww2 for political correctness reasons

>Oy vey abandon your savior goyim
Fuck off čivac

How about we take western macedonia and southern Albania to create Vlahia?
You can have the rest and you won`t have vlachs in your country.

>serbia doesn't even have a law that requires them to eliminate any and all arnauts

sad times

>don't know the origin of those, they probably just replaced jews with pirocans after ww2 for political correctness reasons
not but pirocans are really parsimonious type of people

I literally laughed.

The pic related is supposed to be your nationalists. Your best your cuntry has to offer.

You are turk rapebabies. Your Prez has a vagina for a mouth.

PM looks like a cunt.

Dont come to me with meme texts when pictures of your people are basically goblins.

All these fucking westerners that think they know shit about the balkans are retarded. Holy hell. Don't get involved in our wars you fucking pieces of shit. You're gonna fuck us up even more.

And fuck Serbia and Albania. Only people I like are Croatians.

T. Bulgar diaspora

Listen, don't feel bad
it's not your fault your father couldn't stop fucking his sister

damn zergs are so easily agitated
probably that's the reason you make up for 25% of our total prison population here HAHAHA

she told us some, but i don't remember them. i know jokes about people from gabrovo, who are our equivalent to pirocani.

>a person from gabrovo went to a djevrek stand and asked "how much does the djevrek's hole cost"?
>the vendor replied "well... it's free"
>okay, then i want a djevrek with a bigger hole

or another one
>people from gabrovo cut off the tails of their cats so the room doesn't get cold
>because it takes longer to close the door behind them if they have tails

then a slovene told me a couple from his home region

>How do you know you've reached Upper Carniola?
>There's toilet paper being dried on clotheslines.

>Why does an Upper Carniolan tell all visitors to come to his party at the same time?
>So the dog only has to bark once and so the door hinges only get used once as well.

No no goblin, its 2018, we into civilization now.

No more sperging out.

>here
everywere, actually
2.8 million people

higher criminality % than niggers

Don`t be albanophobic, it`s 2018

>Anti-Albanian sentiment or Albanophobia is discrimination or prejudice towards Albanians as an ethnic group, described in countries with large Albanian population as immigrants, especially Greece and Italy though in Greece the sentiment existed mainly in the post-communist Albania era where criminals escaped to Greece.