#mepoo

#mepoo

#yourvagenemychoice

Open bob
Show vagene

How is he only 35? He looks like he's fucking near 50.

hehehe most men say open bob right out the gates but that's creepy right im a male feminist haha I'll take you out and give you space and respect before I take yuor vagene with the impunity of a thousand hollywood producer COCKS

...and then Jay Z said to me, "I think you should get her to open bob, you've got the stuff.". So here I am, the J-man says you should, I think you should, whaddaya say?

This gave me a chuckle

What is it about indians and pakis that repulses me? Their skin doesnt look right to me. Its as if they have a fucking layer of grime covering them. You can especially see it under the eyes. It seriously grosses me out, I have a physiological reaction if I look at one for too long.

Has anyone addressed the fact that the woman almost definitely lost interest in the sex after allowing him to initiate it because she probably was turned off by his small dick and didn’t want it in her?

This is the woman who claimed Aziz raped her

Aziz “open bob please” Anzari
Did he really delete the last six months of shit from twitter?

Checks out then. She had been spoiled by coal burning and Aziz was so disappointing that she didn’t even want him in her.

Truth
Only 8x6 inch can satisfy her

>an unfunny poolibtard is going to be the death of the metoo movement
Is he dare I say /ourguy/?

aziz's small dick clearly turned her off, if you look at the series of events

Sounds like he couldn't deliver and she got salty

So are we just gonna shitpost, or are we gonna get #MePoo trending on twitter to trigger some roasties?

#mepoo
#loutoo

Feminist and SJWs will defend him. As he's a person of colour and therefore he can do no wrong.

Feel free to post a selfie

Why doesn't he go after fat black girls like his mother?

You're right. It's almost like an indicator of illness. They look sick, or dying. My body instinctively tells me stay away.

they literally aren't taught how to bathe properly. If you see one that actually was the difference is night and day

Whites get a lot of health and social cues from looking at our skin color. We can blush, turn red from emotions, temperature, or illness, and easily see disease markers on our skin (pox, fungal infections, leprosy, etc.). Black and brown skin hides those indicators of health, and highlights some negative health signs (hepatic dysfunction, skin disease and hygiene level). All Whites are descended from the small percentage of Europeans who survived the Plague - those best able to read skin information, or who were compulsively repelled by negative health markers, were among our ancestors who survived this racial crisis.

Somebody give me a quick rundown on this poo

heavily underrated

#theclaw

Literally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're literally not taught! They aren't metaphorically not taught, or euphemistically not taught, or even theoretically not taught. LITERALLY!!!!! THEY ARENT TAUGHT!!!!

the sjw hypocrisy is so real. they dare to lambast poor louis ck while propping this curry eating liberal. I don't care that louis CK is en tho he's half mexican, he's basically white so i will defend him with my life.

t. disenfranchised white male victim mentality

>(pound)mepoo
The world needs another monty python, you know

Looks 50
Sounds 10
Rapes 20s
Is 35

superpower 2020

>#mepoo
Pound my poo?

Lord, how I would love to kill this subhuman paki fuck.

>poundmepoo

So, why are liberals backing him when men with far less sinister accusations got raked over the coals?

Is it because he's a poo in the loo, so liberals are conflicted about how to react?