1st anime I ever watched

>1st anime I ever watched
>12 years later
>hundreds of series later

and it's still the best anime I've ever seen. heh.

WHO are you QUOTING??

Kinda related to OP but is there any point in "getting into anime" if you despise all this moeshit? Is there anime for adults still being made?

Yeah, the stuff you despise.

Aristotle - Metaphysics is the anime of the life

Yuasa's next movie (not Lu, the other one from the same author of Tatami Galaxy) should be an example.

Anime was never for adults. You just convinced yourself it was out of shame, since you subconsciously realize that you're watching cartoons made for Japanese kids.

I remember I was about seven or eight years old, maybe even less and catched this show randomly on tv, I saw some scenes from some episodes thinking that it was a nice cartoon to watch, then I saw episode 6, Sympathy for the Devil. That episode made me stop watching the show, not because it was too complex or anything, but I was a fairly smart kid and I started questioning about life, death and what will come; it made me quite anxious for a long period of time.
Anyway I watched the series fully only some months ago and, yes, it is really a good one.

You'll get into it just to watch the "adult stuff" and find yourself watching moeshit 2 years later

No. Quit while you're ahead. In fact you can start by getting off this board and going over to r/anime

There is anime for all demographics and that's what I love about it.

>I'm not into anime
>but I'm on the anime board
Fuck off and kill yourself.

Yeah, but not a lot and most of it isn't very good.

>triggered moefags
It's amazing how mad you people get if someone doesn't insist your boring anime aren't the second coming of Christ

you musta skipped watamote huh?

Go back to school and learn when not to use double negatives, kid.

You didn't address my argument whatsoever, so the pic doesn't apply. Please, just pay attention in class next time.

>go to r/anime is an argument
jesus christ you have no social awareness

This guy is not me

You didn't have any argument either

l'ebig trole

How many anime have you watched?

I find it's not really worth my time, or yours, to talk to these people who insist their entry-level tier anime is the best anime ever. Just report the thread and move on.