JoJo

What episode count would be good for the Part 5 anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12918686
youtube.com/watch?v=P160_odTwyY
youtube.com/watch?v=r0HnIr6jYWU
youtube.com/watch?v=72MqLI3ZWi0
youtube.com/watch?v=Dso9s98k_AE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

36 or 39 would work. Does anyone have a predict list of the episodes

I just want White Album to be the cour break. That way they can max out budget on it the first time, and have Cour 2 budget for King Crimson

My guess Cour 1 will end at with the group at the Train Station and a tease of Pesci and Prosciutto.

Cour 2 will end with Doppio arriving.

Basically Cour 1 will cover Gold Experince to Frieze Express Train. Cour 2 will cover Freize Express Train to The Island of Sardenga

I want to FUCK Kira,

You can easily do Beach Boy/Grateful Dead,Baby Face,White Album,King Crimson,Clash/Talking Head and Notorious BIG/Spice Girl in 12/13 Episodes since most of these arcs only take 1/2 episodes with Beach Boy/Grateful Dead being 3

How will Gappy stop Joubin?

>100 chapters in 13 episodes

Though it's likely

Beach Boy/Grateful Dead - 3 Episodes
White Album - 2 Episodes
King Crimson - 2 Episodes
Clash/Talking Head - 2 Episodes
Spice Girl/Notorious BIG - 2 Episodes

That's a total of 11 Episodes so i would be willing to bet one of these arcs will get an extra episode most likely an episode that builds up to White Album.

The real question is how Jobin has a chance against Gappy
Gappy can easily tear him a new one

White Album,King Crimson,Clash/Talking Head,Spice Girl/Notorious BIG are all 6-8 Chapters Long. 2 Episodes are perfect for them.

The ideal length would 3-4 Chapters per episode which a lot of Part 5's fights would allow

>Gappy knows Speed King exists
>Gappy knows what Speed King does
>Gappy knows Speed King's limits and shit range
>Gappy can and has countered Speed King
>Jobin doesn't know Soft & Wet
>Jobin doesn't know Soft & Wet's abilities
>Jobin didn't even know how Soft & Wet beat him
>Jobin is still confident enough to go against Gapster and BTFO his girl

Speed King's secret ability better be godly.

I did some autistic math, and I expect 36 episodes for part 5, 39 for part 6 (because of the post prison break). only part 3 breaks the mold of ~4 chapters per episode. I might try to time the arcs.

Me too, user

Can't we just talk things out?

Thats gay

Thanks autistanon.

Alright so here are all of the stands that in my opinion are usable in the EoH sequel. Which ones do you want in the game?

39 episodes made part 4 feel rushed and 48 episodes made part 3 feel dragged out. part 5 is shorter than part 4 so 39 would be perfect.

You missed a part there.

I want to fuck that stand.

I expect the first episode to end somewhere around Gio's first encounter with Bruno, and the second to end before the meeting with Polpo.

He will have to evolve his Stand and use Soft and Wet: Bites The Dust

You forgot Superfly, user

Because part 8 is incomplete

>Strength
Maybe as a stage but as a fighter how is that gonna work?

If only he looked like that in the actual reveal

Technically its power is to bring out objects true potential so it can be done with a lot of stretching

yeah but the forehead ridge would still exist

Doesn't mean it shouldn't get any representation. It's not like there's going to be many more opportunities for them to be in a game after EOH already added nearly all the remaining fan favorites from the series and still sold around a tenth as much as ASB.

>Vitamin C fucking everbodys shit up in EOH2

I hate the dub names so much. I know why copyright but deadly when killer is his whole theme!

Remember when CR fucked up that one time?

I do.

You have 10 seconds to defend this, Jojo General.

>No.775045

hey lets rate our favorite parts guys :^)

I think they did it on purpose. Also no lawsuits pushed for it?

Sup Forums is not my home board, but I find that it actually has more discussion and a more stable stream of acceptable content than any other board I frequent.

here I decided to do things a bit more differently (and switched from notepad to a better editor), for part 4, with the help of the wiki. here we have the episode # (in blue) followed by the arcs (with # of chs per arc next to them).
going by this manga to anime mapping, I can do my best to predict how part 5 will be similar. it'll take some time though.

strawpoll.me/12918686

>posts an image complaining about template threads
>types a template bait
k

Based

Just skip to SO to end the story of the Joestars in the original universe so we can hopefully get SBR before 2024

>Aisho washed up in morioh the day Johnny died
>his stand Spun

what the fuck was the deal with that?

He was a cuck just like Johnny

But Johnny was married and had a kid.

He's trash, but I still love him.

Leave Part 7's ending theme to me
youtube.com/watch?v=P160_odTwyY

I fucking wish, but I doubt they'd actually choose it.

KOICHI-KUUUUUUU-

The Boss is handsome!

DIAVOLO! YOU'RE DIAVOLO!

I want to suck his cock.

The Boss is for bullying!

naoki tate should animate for part 5. his style of animation would work great for the more dynamic fights like Grateful Dead and Green Day & Oasis

Bossu is in part 6 and 7, what does he do?

Did you just watch Guardians of the Galaxy or something? I think another good choice is A Horse With No Name

>calling a character you love trash while you talk about how you love him
I don't get it.

youtube.com/watch?v=r0HnIr6jYWU

I mean he's a awful human, but I still like his whole character.

Yeah, but it reminds me of Tumblr, they do that too often and it gets obnoxious.

There are some characters that you love because they're great and charming, and there are some characters that you love the way that a pig enjoys wallowing in its own feces.

Make it either

youtube.com/watch?v=72MqLI3ZWi0

or

youtube.com/watch?v=Dso9s98k_AE

I feel like EDs should be songs that not everyone knows about but are really good.

Gomen, I don't wanna justify his actions or anything. I know he'd be terrifying in real life.

6- Diavolo feels immense guilt over Doppio getting his fiddle diddled. Replaces Pucci's role.

7- Diavolo was diddled by the Vatican and wants to strip pedos of their power, subplot is dropped and he dies as anticlimactically as HP.

I really don't care about "apologists", to me you just like a character or not, no matter the reasons.

I want to drink with Diavolo!

is there a translation for this?

YES! I AM DIAVOLO!

>David can't even decide if they want to shade the upper lip or not
More like JoJo's Off-model Adventure . Make up your fucking mind, David.

This. New universe = new Yes song. It would be the ultimate pottery.

Will anime-onlies like Diavolo's design?

>I don't know how light works in animation: the post

this is autism

I expect a lot of complaining about the designs in general.

Uh, no. Stardust Crusaders had shading on the upper lip in every shot. They removed it in Diamond and it looks like shit, but occasionally they go off-model and shade the upper lip. I don't know what's more annoying, the fact they're capable of shading the upper lip but only do so occasionally, or the fact they go off-model like this at all.
Nope, autism is defending an inconsistent mess of an anime adaptation

>two doppios

WHICH ONE'S REAL?

And my reason to care is?

It'll be fairly split, I think. Some will like his look, some will prefer shadow boss and hate his revealed design, and some will hate all versions of Diavolo. Those are the people who need to be erased

*Epitaph*

They'll meme that reveal but they'll come to like it

No argument as usual? Classic Davidpoo. burn in hell with your lame ass adaptation

My memory is a bit foggy, but didn't that sometimes happen in the manga too? Part 5 definitely had some instances where the upper lip wasn't shaded and part 6 and early 7 almost never shaded it.

Should Shadowboss have Diavolo's build?

Are you trying to do this meme again Narancia-fag?

Probably not much. Few people do.

The part 4 and 5 manga had shading on the upper lip almost every panel with only a few exceptions.
I'm not him retard. Fuck off Davidvpoo

He's too far away in the top right pic.

I think shadowbossu's silhouette should look like Doppio Diavolo

Nope, even in closeups they almost never shade the upper lip. Look at the model sheet

I think Shadowboss should have Diavolo's build, yeah. Keep his look the same as in the manga except give him the fragmented eyes.

>model sheet
That's Character Key Art

I love his eyes.

>Model Sheet
>Character Key Art

Ah, I now see that it was really Cast Comments the whole time!