Second day of Sayokubo in taco land. Should we expect anything?

Second day of Sayokubo in taco land. Should we expect anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kubo_3260_yuri/status/861356672677281792
twitter.com/MerriamWebster/status/861279246945329153
instagram.com/p/BTxROTWgsCC/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hopefully mics for everyone and a competent translator

dead threads

>btw the not!interpreter from yesterday is here still

Please tell me you're not actually quoting someone

I didn't know they're staying another day. What is the schedule today? Another Q&A?

Apparently the first people in line for the signing today got into queue since 10 pm yesterday

>Popularity order for autograph drawings: 1: Viktor 2: Yuuri 3: Yuri p. 4: Otabek 5: Phichit AND JJ 6: Seung-Gil 7:Leo

Reading twitter and it sounds like Sayo is asking questions while Kubo is drawing.

Seems like they asked the audience questions this time but

>Talking about the future: they're working on a movie, they can't share a lot of info but they are working on bringing it to Mexico

Think that's the end.

It's two days. They re doing QnA and something else

>Rare drawings: Milla Georgi Lillia Makkachin

>at the end kubo asked the whole audience to do the jj pose and go "it's jj style!!!!" for a picture (video? idr) it was so much fun

I wish they would have answered questions, but I'm kind of glad they didn't

Yeah I don't trust this guy with the translations

Did they change the translator?

Can they please stop pretending anyone gives a fuck about Makkachin now? Tired of that faggot being shoved into every piece of merch.

But that's Bald's precious doggo

Makes sense. I thought Taco would be more requested given that he is, well, a Taco. And a much better boy than JJ and Homewrecker.

Leave Makka alone. He has to live with Baldfat. He suffers enough.

Please user, if fans were allowed to request Kubo drawings of more than one character there would definitely be a lot of BaldFat walking Makkachin like a trendy gay couple.

>shit doggo

FTFY

Them forcing Makkachin as the shows mascot that literally no one fucking asked for is more obnoxious than them forcing everyone to "JJ STYLE" everywhere they go.

>pretending
What the fuck man. Makkachin a cute dog, not comparable to human characters of course, but why shouldn't he be loved?

twitter.com/kubo_3260_yuri/status/861356672677281792

>hating the gay coded dog as mascot

But makka adds to the homo

Are you mad that Victor loves him more than you?

If you need a shitty dog to "add" to your homo, there's something severely wrong with your homo.

I'm not Pig so no.

>there's something severely wrong with your homo
Shitposter-kun go

yeah, I read some tacos waited for 10 hours and still didn't make it through the line, shit must have been brutal

Stop being jealous then.

>Otabek right beside Fairy
>right beneath him in autograph popularity

This pleases me.

>JJ right beside Otabek

I feel like he's low-key third wheel when I see stuff like this. but I can't decide if he wants to fuck Otabek or Fairy or just wants to be friends with them both but they ignored him for each other.

Seriously? I'd expect that from a concert. Or is this a thing withs cons these days?

Makkachin a MakkaSHIT

Why is Gook worse at peace signing than Bald was in the show?

It looked insanely crowded in there, and tacos might just be crazy. at burger cons there is usually a rule you can't line up more than an hour or whatever before autographs start.

Y hay preguntas de substancia, mínimo? Me enteré que iban a venir poco antes que llegaran.

>Rare
>Georgi
shit taste

Jesus Christ, Makka is just a fictional dog from a show. Calm down.

>Kubo was surprised at the people who asked for Mila and Georgi

Separately or?

Separately, they could ask Kubo to draw only one character

>Merriam Webster tweeted with a Fairy gif

twitter.com/MerriamWebster/status/861279246945329153

At it again I see.

This was posted on Kubo's Instagram yesterday. The size of the crowd is huge and looks like a rock concert:
instagram.com/p/BTxROTWgsCC/?hl=en

How was it possible nobody took a pic of Sayo?

Next will be Bald with the word "thinning"

Tacos are actually respectful, they wouldn't do that if they know that was going to bother her.
We want them to come back to Tacoland.

Fairy's thumbs-up is my favorite thing and always will be.

D A V A I
A
V
A
I

Someone over there likes YOI.

Okay I knew Yuko was shorter than Fairy but is she literally fucking 4'11" or something? She's a Nip so that's probably entirely possible.

You can barely see it there

Wait a minute.

Is that actual legit understandable ENGLISH? Truly this anime is setting standards, breaking barriers making history.

It's still cute and a best which is why I noticed it right away. I'm glad that became his thing.

>She calls him Yuri and not Yurio
Best Girl.

Yuko must know English pretty well, which makes sense considering she was able to communicate and bond with Fairy in such a short time.

t. hetfag

Gook can take Nishigori away. Finally Yurio can have Yuko.

>even refers to Pig as "the other Yuri"

Truly based.

You're so bored right now, go fap or something and maybe you might not want to shitpost so hard. Better for everyone.

Not really, she's a non factor.

She was wearing sunglasses anyway, she's not gonna look too different from that one photo of her. I'm curious about her voice though, so many people are saying her laugh is cute.

IGN still has BaldFat on their twitter banner.

If Yuko didn't married. I will ship her and fairy so hard. They are really cute together.

good.jpeg

*wasn't, ESL shitter.

Nope

Wow who killed your dog as a child?

Thank

Now kys

I need more onii-chan Fairy and the triplets.

The text is after he leaves user.

Remember these are the hetfags posting in these threads. Ignore them.

They are very cute, I might ship them if Yuko wasn't married with kids myself.

The shitposter hates Fairy that why he uses him to be obnoxious.

You know how Taco's song seemingly breaks fourth wall where the singer yells "YU-RI"

What if the singer is actually Tyrone-kun

Stop fucking them attention then

Taco ships Tyrone and Yuuri

Maybe he's making bunny ears

Or quotes

in a christian pop song no less

It's not my fault everytime I post a Yuko/Fairy picture someone starts talking about shipping. If you don't like it, don't fucking respond to them.

Fairy posting really is the cancer of these threads.

Post more Fairy/Yuko

>it's the fairyfags

Never change /yoi/

Still going to post about him and everyone is still going to call you the shitposter that you are.

It's shitposter-kun, ignore him he'll get bored, go fap and try and come back later for another round of shitposting which you should also ignore.

But it is, the threads always devolve into shit when he's talked about. If you fail to see that then you're a delusional.

I would but my hard drive is in the other room.

No kidding. If wasn't for Fairy the threads would be so comfy.

>you're a delusional
>a delusional

You're drunk, go to bed. They'll be more Fairy for you to sperg over when you wake up trust me.

If I go fap every time there's shitposting on a /yoi/ thread I will die from dehydration

If only Kubo cared about dark fagskate reality and made him get a career ending injury like Yulia did. We'd never see that faggot ever again.

I was talking about shitposter-kun kek

He's so fucking cute. I've never wanted to pat a head so badly.

Remember to report attempts at starting fanbase wars. They get deleted with enough attention.

why is mexico getting these films all of a sudden, is mexico gonna become a second france or something in terms of anime production or something?

What do cute, hairless Fairypits taste like?

Pointing out the fact that Fairyniggers are cancerous is not a fanbase war. Just an accurate observation, no one here likes him but poor Bikefags that have to put up with them.

This will happen in S2, you'll see.

Yep don't even reply just report.