Refugee loving pope visits his native shithole continent

>refugee loving pope visits his native shithole continent
>people start burning churches
is Christianity over?

People are realizing he's just another globalist cum rag.

>globalist cum rag.
i think you mispelled christianity

>tips fedora

maybe if he works his tounge more while kissing muslims feet they will stop burning our churches.
seriously though the catholic church should be branded as a communist orginization and lose thier tax exempt status.

Christianity was always shit

i praise my ancestors gods instead of this shitskin leftist

Christcucks are on the way out. White men have started to realize that Peganism is the way to go. Seriously think about how advanced society would be if the western world didn’t go through the dark ages.

So you praise zoohpiles,homosexual faggots who sacrificed animals and other people? ggbro

>Catholics and Pope
>Christian

nice joke.Only real Christians are the Orthodox

>Peganism is the way to go

rope yourself cuck

You don't know sh*t but never fail to yak.

The burning churches is, as always in SA, leftist scum. As any leftist scum, they get to side with the shitty part of the population; for this case, Mapuche "natives".

>dark ages meme
>being a LARPer

Why are Americans so cringy

When is the Vatican going to tear down that wall and take in rapefugees? The pope should lead by example.

Looks like your average Church

The Church his and suppressed knowlege. It wasn’t until the Renisance and Enlightenment periods that the west became great again.

While he’s at it he can sell all his gold and feed the hungry.

go eat cum like Odin did

Only if you faggot Chrsitcucks stop raping little boys. Quick bring in more brown people to fill your churches.

This guy probably would if the rest of the Vatican would let him.

>first pope from the americas
>ruins the church
Also I thought popes were pope until they died. Meaning Benedict is still Pope and this cuck is just a title.

>raping little boys

Ancient Greece and Roman Empire.
both pagan.

Fuck this commie piece of shit

(((Greenberg)))
(((You)))

sexual intercourse happened only between a fringe group of aristocrats. Most Greeks made fun of homosexuals.

Pederasty was a mentorship relationship, with rare instances of homosexuality.

What about your pedophile (((church))

>implying it isn't real
sorry sweetie but these stories actually exist and are promoted by paganists

>doesn't realize how Popacy works and there are multiple christian sects
>one bad christian sects implies all are bad

go ahead,name anything that your nordic and celtic pagans done. from what I remember they still had shitty huts in 1000 AD.

seems like only Roman and Greek pagans were advanced,sadly majority of modern pagans are following the nordic paganism who raped,pillaged and looted just like niggers

No. He's a heretic, a product of freemasonic subversion and a Godless man.
Christianity is still alive and well, even among many of us Catholics who reject bergoglio and the heretical novus ordo sect.

Matthew 16:18
>And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

My dad was shocked to hear we now have Masonic bishops. Apparently that never would have happened in his day.

>cum rag christianity

I'll have "What's catholicism?" for 100$

Vatican II is frequently cited as the beginning of this downward spiral. What people need to think about is how our religious institutions have been infiltrated like all our other institutions.These institutions have existed for centuries without advocating thr utter shit they do today.

Are the orthodox any better behaved than catholics? It's appearing to me less and less like it as I go to more churches

Has anyone seen Varg lately?

So aren't the Catholics who deny the pope heretics according to Catholicism?

Yes but he's the MHFM shill

This. Soros ousted Benedict and replaced him with this knob

another episode of the araucanian war.