How did Blue/green eyes come to be?

How does it come to be in an evolutionary standpoint? What the hell is it good for ? The snow is reflexive of light, so that hurts eyes. The sun hurts eyes. And to top it off, night vision isn't even increased by anything measurable anyway, what gives?

Peepee in vagoo, mostly.

byproduct of lower melaniggerin (the dindu particle) levels
which is advantageous to synthetize vitamin D in the land where the mutation strived

Because its hawt and people wanna fuck hawt, thereby increasing survivability of the genes. I don't fuckin know

Why does men have nipples? Why do we still have hair all over the body?

i have hazel eyes. love them. in a really gay way. gay as fuck for myself. would date my eyes.

It's just an absence of melanin, white babies are often born with blue eyes which go brown or green as they grow up. That or something about ayyy lmaos

Because god created a separate holy race of people.

not an absence for blue eyes: just lower levels
absence of melaniggerin is for grey eyes

Eyes don't synthetize vitamin D. It's more because blue eyes are an advantage in regions with few sunlight or long dark winters.

learn to read
it's a simple BYPRODUCT of having generally lower level of melaniggerin

My apologies.

I love mine too. Aquamarine crystalline like with a dark blue ring around.

Same self love here. I have blue and gold heterochromia. My eyes have gotten me laid so many times it's not even funny

>what is it good for?
An easy visual clue to who carries the divine blood, obviously.

Blue eyed people have a single common ancestor who had the mutation from a lack of vitamin d is the theory. And it probably was a shit skin with blue eyes first.

you're a woman tho, it's your pussy getting you laid

Well I thought youd need to pair those eyes up with O neg blood before we could say that for sure. No?

Nope

At least I don’t nigger brown eyes

Holy fuck I can tell you’re fat.

Wrong again

Absolutely same. Shitty photo crop, but I couldn't be arsed to take a new one. Predominantly green, but with hazel elements. It's peculiar, I find something different in my eyes every time I look.

I know roughly how eye-colour came to be. It actually has little to do with melanin, but it is still involved. However, why these exact colours exist, I am not educated enough (yet) to tell you.

You absorb a significant amount of vitamin D through your eyes. Lighter colors of the iris allow greater throughput of vitamin D into the body than dark eyes. In high lattitudes, this can be essential to avoid vitamin D deficiency during long winters and other low light conditions.

Whites are sometimes called 'snow people' but really our collection of mutations are built around a lack of light, rather than low temperatures.

Slightly better image.

>mfw niggers are the sun people and whites are the shadow people

Why am I white with light brown eyes. A shade darker than hazel

>giving up biometrics

People with souls existing.

aliens

>Why am I white with light brown eyes
I'll take race mixing for 100, alex

I have brown eyes with tinges of gold in them. Yet black haired (darkest shade of brown) and brown eyes, are not white...

It would have to be with a Native American. Which I guess isn’t as degenerate as a nig

What about blue eyes with a yellow ring around the outside of the pupil. In person I've only ever seen it in my family. Do I have muddied blood or is it the flickering embers of the eternal anglo spirit?

I phrased that wrong. What I mean was "how eye colour works". As in, there's melanin and other pigments involved, plus two things called Rod cells and Cone cells, all of which help with determining the colour of the iris and the latter two also being partly responsible for colour vision. But how the colours came to be is beyound me.

Were not talking about the Jews right now user

Sounds like jaundice desu, see a doctor

What point meme flag

not sure but my son has'em. wife blue mine hazel. sonny is probably part nigger

>Nothing but snow in white nations.
You are a fucking retard.

fucking muhammad and his retarded education.

it means he needs to find a cute white woman and give her his seed.

Probably just for sexual attraction. People love my green eyes, I don't know if it's because they're rare or if people just naturally like light eyes.

Tfw La Luz Extinguida tier black eyes.

Evolution is stupid

I have read something about all blue eyes people decending from one common ancestor who had the blue eye mutation. I just assume people wanted to fuck this oddity and passed it on.

The latter. But also because it's different. People generally like those that stick out somewhat and having a different eye colour than the rest fits into that category.

> How did Blue/green eyes come to be?
Neanderthalensis admixture.
> How does it come to be in an evolutionary standpoint?
Lower melanin levels allow for better vitamin D production in geographic areas with little sunlight. Generally lowered melanin produces light coloured eyes.

It's heterochromia like this. Shit picture but it's what you're describing