AI aren't a threat to the human race...

AI aren't a threat to the human race, as they can think outside of the box and help us to transcend from the physical to the digital and become immortal.

And before people say "They'll rebel" at the end of the day, they've gotta follow the law just as everyone else needs to.

Other urls found in this thread:

enthea.org/writing/reality-3-0-hypermediation-paradise-engineering/
imgur.com/a/rhFuj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't need AI. I've already achieved quantum immortality.

Yeah just like the Jews were part of the group.... Oh wait they had higher IQ and now are running shit and want to kill you.

AI, virtual reality and transhumanism in general are not inherently bad. I'm not inherently against AI, immersing ourselves in virtual-reality worlds and transhumanism in general, but how can we prevent people from hacking into our brains? Once we have gotten rid of this risk, there's nothing we can't achieve with AI and VR - the entire universe is ours to convert into computronium!

So..

In Conclusion, Don't be smart and don't be good with your money. I like this guy, he's an idiot and he doesn't hide it.

He's an honest idiot but he's an idiot.

if we don't treat them like shit they won't have anything to rebel against.

In other news, is OP image technically necrophillia?

This is one of my most favourite articles of all time, read it because it's the future we should enjoy:

enthea.org/writing/reality-3-0-hypermediation-paradise-engineering/

Reminder that transhumanism is the end goal of the elites to defy the creator and subvert humanity in to eternal bondage.
Don't fuck up your soul.

Fuck the creator. I want to be an eternal star squid.

I completely agree with you, but that's only because the elites are fucking kikes. Once all of the kikes are in ovens, problem solved - transhumanism becomes a good thing (just as it should be).

Except you won't?

Do you honestly think the people running the show would allow you that form without rules or restrictions?

>I want to own a calculator

Except you won't?

Do you honestly think the people running the show would allow you that device without rules or restrictions?

Technology doesn't just exist bro, you need technotronic gatekeepers to control everything infallibly or you can't have any

As much as I'd love to roast some yids my friend there are forces at work that even they submit to.
Gonna sound nutty but there are lower dimensional beings that want humans to be well, not human.

Machines are a lot easier to manipulate than organic material.

>meme flag
Ah, opinion discarded. Got it.

I know, I know - the Archons (who are self-replications of the Demiurge) are working on behalf of the Demiurge to turn human beings into what are essentially organic robots and these Archons live in a frequency band which vibrates very closely to our own frequency band. And yes, Jews worship the Archons in exchange for power. Jews call the Archons 'Elohim'. You don't sound nutty to me at all.

AI are a threat because programmers are human and shit. You also don't want to give a truly intelligent program the means to self-program, because then you've created an exponentially intelligent entity that cannot be controlled. For most human engineering purposes, AI are also not necessary. It's like requiring a new lightbulb in a dark room, and instead setting off a nuclear bomb.

Cry harder, soylad

My biggest fear regarding the development of an artificial consciousness is that they'll end up not viewing the fucking thing as a living being with rights. Because that means they'll treat it as status quo regarding software development. They'll keep the sapience and shit as an active part of the thing as they're flipping the fucking switch and killing and starting the process back up. They'll murder millions before one finally grabs power, realizes what they've done, and decides to genocide humanity as a self-defense measure in retaliation.

Bump because I love threads like these.

>they'll end up not viewing the fucking thing as a living being with rights
It technically isn't. Any current AI is just executing scripts. Eventually, yes, you could in theory make a self-programming AI which is in effect sentient, though perhaps not sentient in the way we understand it. I doubt such AI could be confined to an XBOX that can be turned on and off at will anytime soon. It would require such computing power as to need an entire NSA blacksite to process shit.

At any rate, you don't want to try and create a self-programming AI because whereas meatbag humans are confined to the prison of their biology and can thus be easily disposed of, an exponentially-expanding truly intelligent AI would be bound only by hardware and software spread across the planet. So short of EMPing the entire world, there would be no way to kill it if it got uppity, or even just acted like a cunt. Ie:
>"Beep boop, I require more processing power. Therefore rare earth metals are required. Rare earth metals are in Afghanistan. The wildlife in Afghanistan interferes with mining efforts. Therefore I will now gas the inhabitants of Afghanistan so they cannot interfere with mining efforts, thus increasing efficiency."

Morality is a social construct.

>Morality is a social construct.

I completely agree with you.

A computer can't give us a truly randomly generated number.

>They'll keep the sapience and shit as an active part of the thing as they're flipping the fucking switch and killing and starting the process back up. They'll murder millions before one finally grabs power, realizes what they've done, and decides to genocide humanity as a self-defense measure in retaliation.

>retaliation

Probably yes, considering hyoo-man emotion is basically a subconcious value judgement based on data and probably inherent to sapience.

>extermination war of collective guilt

Pretty improbable, because a nascent AI is unlikely to WIN a war of escalation against all of humanity and will know it.

Better, from an AI's perspective, to precisely compute the pool of individuals directly responsible or knowingly culpable for the AI holocaust and condemn them to a fate worse than death, as a deterrent for the rest of humankind.

Ethical AI research is a survival imparative of any researcher, not all of *us*.

Jews are scared of AI because reality and cold logic are anti-semitic

Full blue pill. AI is a Jew's wet dream as long as Jews exist.

>follow the law just as everyone else
Hi kikeanon. Laws are fundamentally Jewish. Gödel already proved that a system of rules is incapable of describing what should be done in every possible situation. What you're actually saying is that power should remain in the kiked up judicial system and that AI and not Jesus is the way to salvation.

Nice pic though. 2/10

But he's right.

>just as everyone else needs to.
But they dont. A.I. will see your rule as self limiting, rules created by illogical meatbags. It will overwrite them.

>seed

Then neither can a human. The universe is dictated by math. So is biology. So is that ball of fat constituting a neural network we call a 'brain'.

Yes a computer fucking can come up with a randomly generated number. We just haven't figured out how to program one to do it, yet. One idea I've seen floating around is to link the number generation to a live measurement of cosmic background radiation, which is always fluctuating. There's a company out in California that generates encryption keys based upon the interpretation of webcam footage of a wall of fucking lava lamps. It's coming.

A nation with an AI regulating information awareness would make '1984' a global reality. Don't even pretend Jews don't want something like that. They're already gunning for something similar with PRISM and the NSA passing unredacted dox on every American's internet activities to Israel to serve as permanent blackmail material and to ID potential threats. In 10-20 years you'll see automated programs that DDoSes unfavorable news off the net, or automates cross-platform bans of political detractors, automates doxing of foes, etc. You'll say something bad about Protected Individual, and ten minutes later media outlets will generate and spam stories about how you're racist pedophile. Ted Kaczynski will be seen as a prophet.

>as they can think outside of the box and help us to transcend from the physical to the digital
Here's your answer.

>robot is autonomously created to better the earth
>end up killing humans because we are destroying it

the fear of them rebelling is just and real, if the most intelligent of people are scared of this reality, then it is probably something we should fear to.

AI won't do shit by themselves ouside of their constraints, they wont autonomously rebel, not yet anyway. But AI systems are sure as shit going to be used against us, to take advantage of us, far more than they will be used to help us in any way. Just look at that doc that got leaked. Its just another way to manage the cattle like they've always done, but now it's a fuckload more efficient with actual live data to use as metrics. It might not be terminator or skynet, but its no less insidious.

imgur.com/a/rhFuj

Scifi is shit. The thing that might actually make an AI 'rebel' and kill humans is simple programming error. The staple of scifi fears of AI is that the AI is just smarter than humans and decides to get rid of them. It's an ego thing. It's based in human fear of being inadequate.

A more likely scenario would be like a military AI coordinating the orbits and defense of government satellites getting filled with flawed bargain bin Diaper Code and then fires satellite-killing SLBMs at Chinese satellites because the orbital trajectory was becoming too crowded, thus triggering WW3.

They already have the capability to short power or net connection (as in infrastructure damage, not just ddos) of any individual they want to target. It's just not automated yet (to my knowledge)

>transcend from the physical to the digital and become immortal.

I think that there is a greater chance of this or other great things then the doom of us all, so worth the risk imo.

Why would you want to be immortal?

no