Is Ao a bad influence on these FAGs?

Other urls found in this thread:

board.futakuro.com/jk2/res/3851673.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Technically everyone is a bad influence to Gourai

New episode is tomorrow, not today.

>in the end the fags actually cause ao to become more responsible

Best FAG when?

Why wait, just read the manga. She's the main character of it afterall, just ask hamburger herself.

Any Japs made a big enough to fit half a dozen FAGs, custom built Roomba bot yet?

Roombas like the one in the show are expensive, and that money could go towards more plastic robot girls.

Who even okays a design like "big tits in sukumizu"?

Someone who knows what's hot.

I'm actually just in love with Ao now.

If you don't have at least seven digits in your bank account she won't ever love you.

Soon.

Garbage.

Baselard is the best because she's the fastest to recognize lewdness.

Damn. Why can't every anime be 3D? It looks so good

>custom built
Not that user, but I had buddies in Uni's engineering dept. did something similar before.
A plamo enthusiast can probly have enough spare parts to make a semidecent working gk roomba.

Wow, rude. Base put a lot of effort into that.

>Best FAG when?
We've already got her user.

Good taste.

Styko is comfortable being lez sandwiched like that?

Materias did say she'd come to crave it eventually.

No, they're all retarded, look at those faces.

That's a mirror.

Block your path

The idea of advertising a subsection of a city is weird to me, but maybe that's because I've never lived in a city big enough for that to be necessary.

Tokyo is legitimately huge and each section has their own sort of pride. Think of it like counties of a state.

maybe

Next episode the cat joins the party.

Her fat ass just broke my stand. On the one hand I can't blame it, on the other she's fucking heavy.

Mild ham-handing on my part did not help, either.

>Mild

What stand? I haven't built Hres, but I imagine with her armour on she's comparable in bulk to one of the smaller MGs.

I put together and sanded the entire kit and several others without breaking anything, I can't be that bad.

It was a Flying Base, the tip of the little adapter broke off inside of her ass cannon. Good thing she has those kickstands on the side, no way she'd stand without them.

Tempted

They need her face right next to your junk so you poke her cheek every time you get an erection.

Which FAG's juice do you think tastes the best? Would you drink FAG juice?

I want to drink Gourai's juice

Not sure if I would trust Jinrai juice

Seeing as it's sports drinks, won't they all just taste vaguely like grapefruit? I wish these had tiny freebie kits glued to the top like the old gunpla cup noodles had.

How are you guys liking this show? I just dropped something else I'm watching this season and now my watch list feels a little empty. I'm already familiar with the toy line.

If you're gonna watch this for the battles and hot-blooded action, prepare to be completely and utterly disappointed. If you like tiny robot girls making out, S&M lesbian antics, and blatant product shilling, welcome aboard.

>If you like tiny robot girls making out, S&M lesbian antics, and blatant product shilling, welcome aboard.
Great! That's exactly what I was hoping it would be about. Don't judge me.

It doesn't have an objectively best FAG, but it's a pretty satirical and lewd show and I'm loving the hell out of it.

>It doesn't have an objectively best FAG
She just hasn't shown up yet.

>lewd
Except, sadly, my favorite.

>comes with 3 guns, 2 swords, 2 hidden blades that hurt like hell, and a fucking jet bike
>can holster all of this shit at once
>the first FAG who isn't S T I C C like shinkis
>amazing Yes Man personality in the manga, would probably be up for all kinds of kinky play

I want a hamburger

Do I need a specific type of sandpaper to sand down those nubs without messing up the paint job of a FAG?

I really want a white Hamburger (basically Altrene, my first shinki which I also got on release day because I loved the design so much), but not sure if I can afford her now that I'm an illegal immigrant in the EU.

Your cum.

Man she is made for bullying.

Bullying is bad, stop bullying.

In case I fuck this up, I am trying to link you to the Busou Shinki and friends (including FAGs) general on /toy/. They have a lot of experience with this stuff.

The /toy/ thread would indeed be a better place to ask, but generally I wouldn't recommend sanding unless you're going to paint her, as the scratches will be somewhat visible otherwise. If you do want to sand, the common way seems to be to get sandpaper of different grit and use the rougher ones first and finer ones last, up to 2000 grit. It is possible to make the surface fairly smooth that way. Wet sanding may or may not help, haven't tried that.

Personally, I just cut away the nubs with hobby knife, little by little, to avoid the white plastic damage stains. I still fuck that up sometimes (by cutting a bit too much) but less than I would by using sandpaper.

You're damn right, I wanna get in a FAG.

I want to impregnate Bukiko.

>ordered another materia and the powered guardian

Heh

>Wet sanding may or may not help, haven't tried that
It does.

Go ahead and marry a gold digger lol.

BODYSUITSU DESU

How much did it cost the Materias to buy that?

Ao pleases pretty Onee-sans for money.

It's lent to Ao for her new part time job.

Does she really need such an elaborate getup for pleasing cake FAGmakers?

>Official Art for ants

All of them you FAG.

I want to drink Baselard's juices.

How can I get Ao in bed?

With a down payment.

It's not hard, just wave some cash in her face and she'll be in your bed in less than a second.

Easy.

2 hours!!

>Do-it-yourself! Sasuga watashi!
Why is she so bullyable.

If the FAGs were all normal girls in a regular SoL, Stylet would the one girl from a poor family who tries really hard to make up for the fact that her family is poor.

Stylet would win the Ao bowl if this was a romcom

She is gay.

It's the FAGs who are gay. Ao just follows the money.

The FAGs are corrupting her.

She was already broken by the goats, the FAGs can't corrupt her further than that.

Architect is best FAG

I was curious on how you would look if you bought all the merchandise and this is what I came up with.

Might be missing something.

Where's the box?

start !!

I need that Base faceplate

>FAG juice
So basically estrogens?

board.futakuro.com/jk2/res/3851673.htm