White privilege isn't rea-

>white privilege isn't rea-

Seriously?

Whites are more capable. People subconsciously know this.

>employer wants best employees
>just happens that best employees are whites

Niggering college applications produce higher acceptance rates.

Tit for tat you filthy shitskin.

Funny. Asians are harder workers than most Whites. Everyone knows this.

If niggers learn how to work they too may one day have white privilege. But the real issue is jusy because an application has exact same qualifications you know the white person had to work harder to get them. They weren't given it by affirmative action.

Maybe if they didn't let idiot nogs into college for the sake of political correctness, the overall opinion and grades of said nogs would be higher and more respected.

Yes, but they are shit at anything that requires any sort of independent thought

What does "whitened" mean in this context? I mean, what specifically did they do?

I don't see Asians inventing civilization and modern science in the last 300 years.

Asians are skilled workers and engineers, but leave the civilization building and inventions to Whites.

Didn't write in ebonics.

Yet its blacks that get shoved in everywhere as the face of "diversity" hire funny innit? Fucking dope

Funny. Asians (including pajeets) are known for being biggest cheaters at American universities. Have talked to multiple phds students who teach and they all say that Chinese and Indians cheat a lot. While whites try and do it the right way

Yea but it’s also really hard to understand Asians sometimes too. It’s not all about skill, it’s about the person. You probably can’t chit chat with an Asian and fuck around with them as much as you can a white person

>comparing college, where you pay for a worthless piece of paper, to an actual job that pays you.

You realize that after college people still need to a job right?

2/10

This is my suspicion as well.

>list qualifications on resume
>"hmm this person could be who we are looking fo-"
>also feel the need to include I'M BLACK as a credential
>"We've decided to move forward with other candidates, thank you for your interest."

It’s because whites are generally more professional, courteous, harder working, less prone to random violence and crime, and far less likely to be an HR nightmare. People know this, whether they’re willing to admit it or not, and subconciously gravitate towards whites.
No one is forcing you to live here, Jamal.

why should your race be on your resume, it yells special snowflake, why would i want to hire that. its a red flag.

> Whitened
Like running through spell check? Correcting grammar? Not ruv you wrong time?

>ayo so in closing i was boutta say just can a nigga get a job but imma say that imma hard working champ, so just gimme this job right now senpai and it gonna be lit
>dem racist whites didnt call me back what da fuck cuz

This is because you trust your own tribe more than other tribes, and most business owners are white.

WE

WUZ

If you go to Japan and have trouble getting a job because your name is Steve, do the Japanese have Japanese privledge? Or are you just a monkey trying survive in the ocean with fish , getting mad that the fish won't help you out? Maybe you should go live in the jungle with other monkeys rather than scolding the fish for being fish.

>be black
>ruin your towns
>ruin your language
>spend all day bitching about white privilege and demanding special protection that's inconvenient for employers, attack and demonising white people
>apply for a job
>be surprised no employers want you
>call that proof of white privilege

As the white population declines, so will progress in medicine and other sciences. I suspect the overwhelming majority of medical advances are from white countries. At the rate we are going, there will be a precipitous decline in life saving advances.

>this timeline

clearly you haven't been to the american south, where whites prove you dont need to be a nigger to

>ruin your towns
>ruin your language
>spend all day bitching about immigrants and demanding special protection that's inconvenient for employers, attack and demonising brown people
>apply for a job
>be surprised no employers want you because you're a slackjawed, dramatic shitstain
>call that proof of nigger behavior despite you being the one acting like a nigger

jewish*

Isn't this the fucking truth. I had a Pajeet in one of my classes last semester and he barely knows the language. Being a completely project driven course he floundered and failed never understanding what the teacher wanted. I can imagine how he got into the grad program without some diversity bullshit.

Yes they do, in my undergraduate accounting program, it came to my attention, and I saw first hand, that all the Vietnamese students had copies of the tests. Apparently one of the teacher assistants was stealing them from the professors. It soon became obvious as to why they always scored As and were at the top of the class.

Tf does whitened mean

Unsurprisingly accurate.

Let me guess
'''whitening''' is making everything sound professional and removing slang?

Asians are just robots.
Germans are bots with souls

>inb4 what does being able to art have to do with it

It's not just about who can splatter paint on a platter better its whats behind the creativity both in everyday life/morals//engineering/outlook on life etc

No one wants to hire a person that won't work.

With a minor exception, black people don't work.

>implying there aren't diversity quotas in those too

Jamal is free to open up his own business, thus negating the need to rely on whitey.

This is retarded. Resume "whitening" is literally just good resume formatting by making it look more appetising to the company.

Pic related

Wow.

This deserves its own thread really... universities are just greedy for international tuition money. They don't even care that these fucks are cheating their asses off. What a joke.

>sack Rome and Constantinople
>meanwhile China lasts for millenia
>start the first international drug cartel to weaken them
muh civilization

Maybe you should phone in HR about it, probably tell you asians only work diligently when in groups with other asians, and otherwise are a liability to any group they're put in
So while whites can easily adapt to most work conditions, blacks work better in hierarchical or strictly supervised groups and whites work better in peer groups, while asians only work in groups that are homogeneously asian, regardless of hierarchies put in place, and they often lean towards adversarial approach to their groups rather than cooperation, leading to smaller groups working overall better than larger groups, and having them perform tasks that are completely separate is imperative to a good working environment.

I guess that's only my experience tho, keep me posted if you find someone else

I agree. This really pissed the fuck out of me, it was a very hard program (at a Texas university) - I was busting my brains out and here these guys were fucking getting the answers. That was in accounting, i imagine in IT it was 10x worse.

And what does “whitened“ mean ?
Better grades ?
Less fellonies and problemmaking ?
..?

What liefull marxist criminal nigger piece of hate speech article against ehites is this again ?
Bet it's bein written by a femscum
Who is either jewish or black and dumb as fuck.

Can we PLEEEASE Start race war now and have a white ethostate with no rights for women NOW !?

At my work we have a short questionnaire regarding safety and policy adherence on the application. It then rates you green yellow or red. Good to go, caution, and unhirable respectively. I can only speculate ethnicity based on the names, but generally more common white names come back green. Mexican or black names come back almost always yellow, and very often I get red flags from minority names. The funny thing is the questionnaire asks brain dead questions like “if you still have work to do but not enough time left in your shift to do it properly, would you ignore safety P&P to get it done on time.” There’s literal retards out there that can answer a questionnaire properly to even be classed as hirable for a minimum wage retail position. Let that sink in.

This.

It's probably just a better resume that actually has nothing to do with "white", uses corporate buzzwords, properly formatted etc.

I can't even conceptualize how you would make a resume "white" honestly, outside of using a standard white person name.

How do you whiten your resume?

I'm sorry, did the study have example CVs of "whiteness" be being white trash?

>Billy Goober,
>Occupation: Liquor Tester,
>Residence: 3rd Caravan From The Left

Or are they going with a typical middle class white identity? I'm sure the former would be less successful too.

>blacks
>pushing "white privilege" narrative

From what I'm reading of the "study", it means removing mentions of race-based campus and volunteer work. Because companies don't want to hire a shrill harpy who constantly goes on about race relations instead of working to make the company money.

What the fuck does whitenned mean?

A structured document with experiences and credentials listed in a competent way?

First niggers destroy their reputation by acting like monkeys, stealing, murdering, being stupid.... then they cry when nobody wants to employ them. Wow.

>thinking any employer would see leader of BLM or some other dumb shit movement on campus and want to hire them
I mean at least they recognize that that shit is an instant red flag, but at the same time they just shouldn't do that shit if they're worried about it affecting their future

Youre old like me. I don't think they use "cuz" anymore.

Probably made names like Gerald instead of Trojigianous.
It's pretty much a given that Blacks giving their kids stupid names has kept them back.

Its all white at my job and its not because they dont want to hire any blacks. They try all the time. We offer free welder training, no experience needed. Most quit during training. Literally all the ones that make it through fail the drug test.

We need more diversity in the NBA.

>Jew commie faggots make overly ethnic resumes that get rejected in a stupid study
Proof of white privilege

>Forcing companies and schools by law to admit and hire non-whites who are less qualified
Progress

that's not even a good straw man argument you effeminate child. if you're gonna engage in logical fallacy at least do it properly.

Was working in a pharmacy between grad school. My Pharmacist comes up to me and shows my black coworker and I a resume some guy handed him earlier during the day. I don't remember the name because of the absurdity of the name but it was some play on words about killing or murder. My coworker looked at him and said, "hell the fuck no Neel you're going to get us killed back here"

Maybe if black people would name their children with reasonable names instead of dumbshit tied together with a single syllable prefix then maybe they would get taken seriously.

>whitened
>yfw 'whitened' means they replaced every instance of "yo" with "you", every instance of "paypa" with "profit", and every instance of sheeit with "work" through out the resume

You write down your father's contact info

Ryan Faulk has talked about this and has made two good points:

1. For two equal resumes, a firm is better off choosing the white one because affirmative action results in overcredentialization of blacks
2. In studies where criminal history is ALSO provided, for equal resumes the gap mostly disappears

What is 'whitening' a job app? Saying you like golf, videogames and movies in your interest, as opposed to lean, hood shit, and fat white bitches'?

Do you offer free training to whites. Ill take you guys up on that offer.

"ayo i need dis job for weed an bitches"

whitened to:

"I would like this job to further support my hobbies and interests as well as support my family."

In college there is always at least one person with the previous tests or test banks. Hell even in high school we had muhammed who would take the "possible writing prompts" for the test, write them out the day before the test, then just pull one out of his bag and turn it in during the test. Fucker always got A's so noone ever questioned it.

It’s just changing the name. There are obvious black names that a white person would never have.

>Change names from L'Indigento to John
>Leave off participating chimp out organizations such as BLM

In a large company nobody actually looks at a application or the picture manually until you get down to the last 10% or 10-20 candidates for any job beyond the entry level.
For entry level job not a single human will handle them, they get scanned, a robot looks for exclusion words, fucked up resumes or terrible spelling errors to throw out and the the remaining 10% get invited or just hired.

So let's say you need accent free english as mother tongue for a job in a Bank
Filter for
>born in the USA/Anglo
>grew up in the US/Anglo
>a quick "google the name" for obvious shit search
>no terrible spelling errors or use of slang language
Out come 3 stacks
>nope
>needs confirmation (will only be looked at if the last stack is below the 10-20 candidate list)
>closer look and invite for a interview

To make it short:
If you need a job, let a white/asian guy with a good education write and proofread your motivation letter and resume. Bam your chances will go up from falling out on the first scan to just get hired no matter what you look like.

I know not one, but two white guys named 'Trey', and a 'Tyrell'.

I also knew an asian named Leroy

Would you hire someone named Trayquan?

This. Employers want civilized human beings. Someone who can hold coherent conversations and not act like fucking chimps.

Whites receiving more from their own communities than the nigger leeches from elsewhere.
Seriously^
The real fault here is to make equal what is fundamental unequal.
In simple terms of politics, not even biology is required to dismiss multi culturalism and multi ethnicism.
Without a reminded blood link there can be no real social solidarity.
FACT.
When shit goes back, people becoming tribal and are most likely to trust people who look like them.
FACT.
As an individual you might do shit the other way around as a result of how you grew up, but when the situation will be dire your survival instinct will kick in, right now you're speaking out of comfort and you can hardly grasp how bad things can get.
FACT.
You're a fucking pleb with no foresight and I should be your king.
FACT.

>implying Trey and Leroy are egregious examples
Hello to you, D'Quandiously

People become tribal and are more likely*

People liking white people more than they like niggers is not "privilege." Please learn the definition of the word.

bad*
Wew lad
Forgive my anglo

>whitened
what, like putting down "no felonies" or "I actually finished highschool"?

Any company claming they need diverity either has no experience with it or is funded by something or someone interested in hafving the diviersity be enforced, the truth is homogenous groups get more stuff done and faster (part of why uniforms exist), so those companies probably have a large white workforce.

No ebonics and "my homie Jamal" not listed as a reference.

Oh this article is fantastic.
Complaining because companies avoided potential lawsuits.
Nobody wants to hire an activist, you fucking ruin everything and are HR nightmares. There's a reason we check your social media you dipshits.

>study finds conclusive illegal racial bias in hiring practices
>police are not called in to investigate
>nobody is put on trial
>it's still racist anyway

Serious methodological flaws in this shit right out of the gate.
Other serious matters to consider;

1) Are racial biases always unjustified?
2) Are racial biases in employment fundamentally worse than any other bias in employment? (eg, not getting the job because of acne, hair colour, hair cut, clothing, body odour, personality, tattoos, piercings, age etc).

If this is a problem, then hiring practices need to be standardised.

crying that companies rightfully don't want to hire people who were awarded affirmative action prizes

wew
some respondents said that they're hired based on their merit and it triggered the authors

What the fuck is whitening applications, being coherent and putting relative experiences and projects instead of GIBS ME JOB NIGGA CRAKUH SHEEEEEIT

>WYPIPO why can't you just fucking take care of us already. Seriously, I can't do it myself, I'm brown you have to to it for me fucking racists. Seriously just let us in and take care of us already omfg. My feet hurt.

>Hard work makes you capable and qualified
You must fight for $15/hr minimum wage for hard working burgers too

Name: Tajaquavious DaGeniuskang Johnston
Work experience: BLM protests, community organizing, NAACP volunteer
Education: BA African studies

into the trash it goes

>You absolutely HAVE to hire blacks regardless of if you want to or not!
Why?

Maybe if these groups weren't such antagonistic cunts to everyone then being a member or even a leader of your college branch of them wouldn't be a hindrance on your resume.

you should know better, we enslaved those chinks with opium, twice, made HSBC to funnel the drug cash, its still there today

You're aware companies have diversity quotas because they get tax incentives for hiring non-whites, right?

correlation != causation

So racial identity is being a liberal race baiting piece of shit activist?

I know about 3 dozen blacks that would disagree with you

Used spell check and actually organized the information properly.
Works every time.

found this gem buried in the article
changing the name had no statistical difference
and all of them are getting their resume thrown in the trash

I live in the American south, whitey only goes to the cities for work, the rest of the city is overrun by pajeets, niggers, and spics that do all of the aforementioned by multitudes. Visit Houston sometime for more than a couple weeks

Who lists their race on a resume?

>Hurr durr an application with Black Studies Major isn't treated the same as one that said Engineering