Christianity is incompatible with libertarianism. According to Ayn Rand...

Christianity is incompatible with libertarianism. According to Ayn Rand, Christianity is the "kindergarten of Communism".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kfg-ayX0QTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and jews are incompatible with mankind

Why the fuck do americans obsess over that Goddamned hideous jewish whore so much?

Didn’t God fuck up a servant for not using his talents to make more money? God sounds like a no free lunch kind of dude.

>Ayn Rand
She's fucking meme tier
Below Camus and other terrible philosophers

Libertarianism is Marxism for the individual. The thesis is the individual, the anti-thesis the oppressive state, and synthesis a society that respects the rights of the individual. The revolutionary vanguard is the Libertarian party, but alas there is no crisis.

Rand is only read by underage retards lmao

>listening to this dumb bitch ever
>MUH INDIVIDUALISM
>dies on government assistance cause her books were boring meme philosophy tier

Libertarians worshipping Rand is like leftists worshipping Che.

>Be Jewish
>Make ideology about egoism, greed and shekel grabbing.

Because Ronald Raygun liked Rand and is oftentimes seen as the centrepoint for the beginning of Neoliberalism.

Says the jewess

Wait, so Ayn Rand (Alisa Rosenbaum) didn’t like Christianity? Wow, I didn’t see that coming!

It's much more compatible with feudalism than communism.

A serf is a sheep but I suppose a prole is quite sheepish too

what a based quote. I hope it's real. Saved it regardless ty user

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

So this reminds me of something funny. Marx correctly noted that peasants are conservative. As a result he proposed that areas under Feudalism should be forced into Capitalism to bring about the dialectical inevitability of Communism. Essentially he claimed that ordinary people were happier under Feudalism than Capitalism.

She's a jew. She's probably right.

That's odd seeing as it was the Jews behind communism
Interesting idea I suppose but doesn't really really fit with history

>Christianity is incompatible with libertarianism
Fucking good. Lolbergs will get the rope right after the communists for supporting a shit ideology that leads to white genocide.

>nationalists explaining why commies suck
>You see, whenever a person is progressive fiscally or socially, they support equality for somewhat a group of people, the more radical they are, the bigger that group is. Equality, not being a natural concept, as we have evolved to be different, as social groups, as genetic groups, as genders and etc., has to be forcefully created, misdirecting the humankind's potential to support unproductive individuals and providing them with resources, which they are not even capable of using correctly. Instead of fixing their countries/communities, they flush them on their basic needs and create a new generation of poor people. So leftist policies do not actually help, instead they make everything worse for the rich, while not improving life of the poor. In fact, they make completely no sense if we remove the "politically correct culture". People who base their beliefs on reality and not on myths of everyone being a mentally mature, capable person, typically believe in order and models that have been working for centuries, as back then people were not lying to themselves about some being incapable of managing resources/freedom right.
>libertarians explaining why commies suck
>uuuuuuoooh hurrr uhrhhhhh oooooouhrrrr tha cohmmuneestz are eeevul beecuz they wan share mohney.... aa... ahnnhd loike look fashism eez eckchually lehfteest!!..

Why do you think Republicans are always on the defensive?

Because she's right, insofar as Christians are consistent.

>Humans are monolithic masses of ideology.

John was walking down the street one day and got bitten by a radioctive commie.

Now it's commie-man, he shapeless mass against freedom.

>Why the fuck do americans obsess over that Goddamned hideous jewish whore so much?
Marketing...

She's a Russian Jew and gave her fortune away to Zionist causes because individual-ism is for the goy.

I'm starting to think that every fake Right Wing movement is controlled in proxy by the Russians and doomed to fail because that's their intentions, to create chaos not order.

she presupposes life is a closed system limited to earth Life... I expect she has since discovered this is false.

Christianity is not a system of action to achive some status it contains and transmits the Truth of the coming of God our creator into Huamn Flesh to die as propitiation for the Sin of mankind delivering us from the bondage to guilt thereto and giving us everlasting life of which we would without Him be forevermore deprived

Funny considering communism has been atheistic/materialistic at its core since inception and christians consider atheism to be the kindergarten of communism.

And who the fuck cares what lolberturdianism is compatible with?

They are amerimutts, she is the only """""philosopher""""" they have. Pathetic really.

In reality they are reactionaries, right wing movements react to progressives.

The issue is that said reactions are temporary and don't last for long, meanwhile everytime society becames more liberal.

youtube.com/watch?v=kfg-ayX0QTY

Just check it here, they reacted to the Beatles and they reacted to 2000-2010 nigerification.

I'm actually reading this right now. How hard did I get memed?

Ayn Rand was a dumb whore and the only good thing she did in her life was hating commies

>According to Ayn Rand, Christianity is the "kindergarten of Communism"
She was a Jew.
Does she want us to convert?

Well, she's not wrong. Christianity stipulates giving and welfare to others. The Bible commands charity and essentially redistribution of wealth. It's no different than any other Semitic religion in that regard.

Christianity is the shtetl of our dear shabbos goy friends who do whatever we ask of them.

There’s a distinct different between charitable giving and hospitality to those in need and taxation for muh programs

here's the thing I used to think that was ridiculous but my catholic-affiliated uni is convincing me otherwise. and though I still think protestants are the main problem, christianity in general has aligned itself with leftism in a really surprisingly strongly manner. theology class I had to take was all about third world liberation and other fucking trash like that, and worshiping vatican II. book for the class was written by a literal crypto-marxist

There is a gradient of difference but not much when it is commanded in your religion. That's why Ayn Rand said Communism is the next step of Christianity. Hence, so many Marxist guerrillas in South America for example came from devout Christian backgrounds.

Reminder that Jesus was a crypto-marxist.

>Female
>Thinker

Pick one

The difference is state mandate and enforcement. Jesus himself said to render under Caesar that which he is due, but determining what is and isn’t “due” is open to interpretation.

It's a modern thing pal, commies didn't let anything sacred.

not at all. Fantastic book. This book has the potential to change your live. Keep reading.

Interesting, since Communism was created by the Juice

She needs to go back to the kitchen, oh wait she is dead.

A jew suggesting that there is only two choices goy. Capitalism or Communism.

Both Jewish, both bullshit, both that revolve around money and humans as units.