Americans can't mem-

>Americans can't mem-

saved, thats pretty fucking based

keep countering the shareblue mutt posting with this stuff

Would have worked without the shareblue shit.

bump

yuropoors btfo

LE 56 IQ FACE

Can the 56% go away and let the rest of us live in peace?

It would, but le 56% is a shareblue meme.

Yup, its important to call out the shills. It strips em of their power when the light is shown on them. They're like cockroaches.

It's an Sup Forums meme you fuckwit

>not understanding the Fascist view of populations
amerimutts everyone

>wanting to be facist

It may have started out as an Sup Forums meme, but shariablue is definitely using it. Fucker mistakenly hit his e-mail instead of sage in an Aziz Ansari thread and posted it. I personally think it's funny...looks like about 56% of the people i see every day. But share blue really does shill it.

>saved, thats pretty fucking based
kek
the left can't meme

shareblue leaf shill shows up like clockwork, afraid of the memes turning against you eh?

>people make fun of America being 56% white, therefore they think whites don't exist in America despite the fact that there is zero indication that anyone is making that claim

>Fucker mistakenly hit his e-mail instead of sage in an Aziz Ansari thread and posted it.
Yeah. Totally not a /ptg/tor false flagging for another epic conspiracy screencap.

>shills are mocking race mixing and portraying the declining white numbers in America in a bad light
>Shareblue and Soros now are advocating white nationalism

trying to cover for one of your shills huh? Too late brockboi

>like clockwork
>regurgitates the exact same wording an ideological ringleader on /ptg/ came up once with to cope with the memes

American posters have been providing word for words the same answers to these memes. It's almost like something coordinated is going on.

TICK TOCK mother fucker, your day is coming and you'll be behind bars. Enjoy your time while you have it.

Yeah no Schlomo. We won't hold your golem nation as some kind of ideal and weaken the ethno-nationalist cause by supporting a zionist shill.

Sorry it's not all going your way. Never seen so many Israeli support a single president.

Yeah man, total conspiracy...dude went back and deleted it with a quickness...and if you want to make fun of me you need to at least get the ethnicity right...I'm a potato nigger...but you are A FUCKING LEAF!

David Brock has le 56% penis

Go back to plebbit

The left can't meme.

Technically I'm already in prison. I'll be perfectly fine after graduating from college tho.

I'll take another slice of blue cheese while you sperg out in your meme reality and popcorn my way through your meltdown.

Carramba! El goblino!

>this is what r/ptg came up with to counter months of mutt memes
reddit is terrible at memes

How many women have you fucked, leaf?

>b...bu...but yurupoors hurt my fe feels ;((((
>Why do yuruoeans hate us so much after we bashed swedes and germans for over 2 years

No. That stupid meme is driving a wedge between Europeans and Americans on Sup Forums when we should be uniting against our common enemy.
That's why some people think that it's a shareblue meme.

Howdy fellow white people

>dude went back and deleted it with a quickness

How much of a newfag do you have to be not to know about the time anons were deleting posts to false flags various conspiracies and creepy pasta on Sup Forums?

Please go back to pleddit. Or discover the therapeutic virtue of bleach.

Are you fucking kiding me bong?Americans where bashing swedes germans and yes YOU for over 2 years, calling swedes achmeds and germans turks laughing at every euro country out there calling us all irrelevant and mocking us and now when they get their own medicine they can't handle it, fucking new worlders i swear.

Is race mixing good?
Is it a good thing that the number of white people is decreasing in the US?

Answer these questions.
The narrative that shills are pushing what we want is insane. If shareblue is doing this, great, useful idiots doing work for us.

Why can't the Right meme?

Its pretty clear they are projecting hard at this point

So race mixing is good? That seems to be what your post is saying

>mfw I pretended to be an ameriboomer and called out muttposters as shills once it started
>mfw it was probably me who convinced them to an extent

>I bet you're a v-virgin

Behind how many layers of newfagottery are you false flagging today my dude?

shart in mart was a much better meme. i still find the mutt meme sorta amusing i guess

>I'm a potato nigger
No. You're a mutt, a plebbitor, and a faggot.

Because europe is inifintely more fucked up than we are, demographically speaking and your governments. You guys deserve the memes until you get someone like Trump. The mutt memes is a way to discredit the Trump movement. Entirely different.

So....the same thing then

I would like to see the screencap

>Because europe is inifintely more fucked up than we are, demographically speaking
We arent even close to your levels of crimes and niggers, cletus, wake up

>Not making the dog a mutt

Ya see, this is why we own the world and you dont.

Jesus Christ lad, don't explode. I wasn't stating that as fact, I was simply trying to explain why it seems that way to some.
As for Americans mocking Europeans, toughen up a little, you're as sensitive and vulnerable as the Americans are.

Obviously not but I don't see how mocking every single American is going to do anything about it.
Do you really think that spamming threads with amerimutt memes is helping to prevent race mixing?

Yeah like 'a fucking leaf', 'germanistan', 'sweden yes' and all the memes Americans used to delude themselves into believing the world was going to shit while they lived into a perfectly flawless country.

I would say alienating euros and Canadians from Sup Forums was probably far more damaging to whatever movement you're picturing.

>Because europe is inifintely more fucked up than we are, demographically speaking and your governments.
Do you unironically believe this lmao?

It's more like 28%

That is exactly what these faggots are saying.
You can't make fun of people for race mixing, you can't say anything negative about white replacement.
It seems like ''you're a shill'' is the shill go-to tactic now. The accusation makes no fucking sense. If anything they're shills who are upset by the meme, so they throw the word shill around trying to stop it.

I fucking hope this meme reaches the mainstream and rustles some jimmies. Race mixed freaks need to be made fun of and the browning of America is a fucking tragedy that no one talks about.

Europe is still 90% white America is 56% white
And no the ''achmed memes'' wount work statistics show your wrong and only becouse you have right wing leader dosen't mean a single SHIT, you are the ones who are cucked, yes Europe has problems but its way better then America.

>turn the other cheek
Nah
>Do you really think that letting someone delude himself over the racial reality in his country is a bad thing?
Also Nah.

shame you dont own your foreskin

>That is exactly what these faggots are saying.
Because ethno states are impractical and retarded, when you get someone like Trump you can mobilize ALL Races against the liberals and make the world better for everyone. It's a shareblue tactic to try and use race to wedge pol

>americans
>white

>leaf
>animeposting
>newfagottery
is that a newfag lottery, or is your english that bad Achmed?
It's as if you get stupider and more confident, but without anything to back it up. Didn't answer my question either.

Le 56% face and el goblino need to be put on shirts.

>Because ethno states are impractical and retarded
Fuckin tip top

>ethno states are impractical and retarded
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Even though I know it's a D&C strat, I can't even turn on the TV without seeing the "le 56% face" EVERYWHERE now.

>not wanting to be fascist
Vade retro redditorum

The left can't meme.

Americans brought it up to themselves, no one told them to act like faggots, they started it and we will finnish it.
>b...bu....but you are as sensetive as american xDDD
Look buddy Euros where holding themselves for over 2 years 2 fucking years of americans constantly calling every euro country achmeds and laughing at us while their own country is most cucked in the west.

Hahahaa the left cant meme
And they dont know how easy to spot they are. So many shills on right now and all day yesterday. One shareblue kike called a white male race mixer a coal miner! These people are fucking stupid its like theyve never been on Sup Forums

FYI this guy is obviously a leftpol retard memeing a boomer-retard reddit T_D faggot on steroids. But his posts aren't too far from what /ptg/ faggots and all T_D faggots 100% unironically believe

Frankly, no.

lmao. In Chicago that's all you see everywhere.

>Yuropoors shit on Amerilards with le ebin 56% meme
>When Germany, France, Sweden, Britain, etc. are happily taking in thousands of refugees every month
Europe will be 100% in a few decades - 100% non-white births.

The only people who are actually bothered by the amerimutt, are mutts themselves. The innocent have nothing to fear

This is by far the biggest anti-race mixing propaganda we will ever see in our lifetime.
Americans should be insecure and upset that people are calling them mutts, even the white ones. What the fucking kikes have done to America should make them uncomfortable. They should have it in their mind that when people look at America they are no longer seeing a massive powerful nation, they're seeing a brown shithole. Instead of whining about shills they should get on it and do something about it. Deport the fucking niggers already.

>The left can't meme

>FYI this guy is obviously a leftpol retard memeing a boomer-retard reddit T_D faggot on steroids. But his posts aren't too far from what /ptg/ faggots and all T_D faggots 100% unironically believe
pg. 1 in the shill handbook
the left can't meme

>animeposting
>calling newfags newfags
>bad

I see. I didn't know user. I will post young anime boys instead if that's what you really craved for.

Im not leftwing also as i said hereLooks like you can't argue against real statistics eh?Call europe cucked?Well look at your own country, Europe 90% white america 56% white

Oh right, I'm leftypol because I believe in making practical gains against the left rather than hoping for the resurrection of Hitler. Get with the times, trying to demoralize voters on /pol by turning them against right wing strongholds like America under trump is the exact tactic that the left has been using against us.

>murimutt, murimutt, on the board, whos the fairest of them all?

Well a white ethno state sure wouldn't be practical for you, La Creatura.

or ... or, get this. Amerimutts don't like to be called Amerimutts. So whether it's Europoors or Sharia Blue, men will focus on the quality of their progeny, as opposed to a magical marriage that hasn't existed in 50+ years. All the White man needs to do is:
>be ready to lose all of his shit in divorce court
>spend years in prison for alimony back pay he couldn't pay because his name isn't Pajeet, Mkwekwe, Juan or Juanita
>avoid the Jew Autism vaccines that fuck over perfectly good White kids
>and learn to live a life of poverty, dumpster diving behind McDonalds, and cleaning port-a-shits for plebe pay
HOORAY!

>tfw when the butthurt is palpable
Just because Americans are King of Bantz doesn't mean le mutt isn't a ShareBlue created or appropriated meme for d&c

>Practical gains
Yeah, for israel

You need to be less obvious. But pol has become retarded enough to fall for this bad of a troll so go nuts. I enjoy it if it makes more people hate that faggot /ptg/ megathread and shit post in it until they go back to plebbit

>Instead of whining about shills they should get on it and do something about it.
We're working on it. The same shills pushing this "all Americans are race-mixed" shit are the ones who oppose our efforts to save our nation and our people.

>the left can't meme
Thank you for demonstrating it first hand, schlomo.

These guys are better looking than most. There's a lot of obesity going on here too. lol

You suck at it, it's fun to see you try though
Your memes are terrible
You have to go back
To plebbit, or China, or the ME

>Any other meme ripping apart another country
>HAHAHAHAH HEEE HEHE HEHE HOO HO HOO

>A meme rips apart Americans.
>Its THE FUCKING SHILLS.

>right wing strongholds like america
lol

Get with the times! It's the current year! Do not make fun of mixed race freaks and do not talk about the declining white population in the US! :DD

I don't recall posting anything about turning the other cheek.
I see that this is an exercise in futility anyhow, as you were.

Fair enough. Don't give yourself a brain aneurysm. I'm not here to cause conflict. I merely tried to explain a different point of view.

That seems reasonable. I hadn't thought of it that way.

You suck at this says the increasingly nervous mutt