Japan issues false alarm about a missile launch

what the fuck is going on? first the US, now Japan.

is war imminent?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-japan/days-after-hawaii-alert-gaffe-japan-issues-false-alarm-about-a-missile-launch-idUSKBN1F514S
youtu.be/yICU1pQ8fkM
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-japan/days-after-hawaii-alert-gaffe-japan-issues-false-alarm-about-a-missile-launch-
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't elite pedos have an island in Japan they use? Where did the alarm go off? Also source?

it's legit you moron.

I saw a bright light in the sky earlier.

It's almost 11pm here in Hong Kong now.

SOURCE: reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-japan/days-after-hawaii-alert-gaffe-japan-issues-false-alarm-about-a-missile-launch-idUSKBN1F514S

I don't believe this is a coincidence. NK has been doing more and more missile tests lately, and what are the chances that TWO different systems in TWO completely different countries messes up at almost the same time?

Russian hackers

Is it really an error
Could someone be firing missiles but they are shot down and not announced to avoid panic

"FALSE ALARM"
NOTHING TO BE WORRIED ABOUT CITIZENS

K- keep me posted.

Predictive programming to prep the goyim for ww3

I think it’s this
It’s only a matter of time before one slips through,
But I also think the US has infiltrated NK since last week, which is why everyone suddenly shifted their tone about it, and why the tensions seem lower now.

It's probably an israeli sub.

And 'boy who cried wolf' trick at the same time

Maybe they're testing the warning system.

Maybe there really were missiles but they were intercepted and destroyed.

This

Death to kikes

you would think that kind of information would be hard to keep under wraps though.

They were real warnings that were put through damage control. North Korea in reality shot rockets at them and Japan blew them down. Rockets were legitimately on the way to Japan, hence the warning. They're only calling it a false alarm so that a war isn't started. Same thing happened to Hawaii.

>go to add new alert
>program sends the alert after being added because of program flaw
Probably adding a best Korea missle alert now because it wasn't a threat until now.
You're all hypefags

>Wasn't a threat until now

>I know everything about how government warning systems work, and US and Japan warning systems have a similar flaw that scares the shit out of the public but is never fixed
You’re a retard.

It wasn't.

>They were real warnings that were put through damage control. North Korea in reality shot rockets at them and Japan blew them down. Rockets were legitimately on the way to Japan, hence the warning. They're only calling it a false alarm so that a war isn't started. Same thing happened to Hawaii.

After reading your post for some reason i started thinking of this

youtu.be/yICU1pQ8fkM

Same shit happened last year in August (Hokkaido area), poor japs.

Which is what makes the “shot down” theory implausible.

To Japan? NK has had the tech to strike Japan for a while now. US is a different story though

>don't elite pedos have an island in Japan they use?
Yeah Japan

routine test of our missile warnings

nothing important

go to sleep

or else

Those skulls are labeled wrong

Of all theories, the "shot down" theory is by far the dumbest and anyone who thinks it's even possible is a brainlet.

Kike Dolphin-class submarines can not conduct operations in the Pacific Ocean.
Not enough fuel.
But can in the Indian or North Atlantic

I hope sleep spammers get increasingly threatening. I find that comfy, desu

Who says the jews don't have subs from America with longer ranges

cali is next, but it wont be a flalse alarm

what do you think the cali hate threads were for?

>"I'm dreaming of your hotdog stand in Hawaii."

If I were you I'd go to the gas station right now and fill your gas tank to the brim. Also get your BOB ready just in case.

I can't find the original anywhere

A nuclear submarine needs a specific infrastructure.

tests to see how quickly the population reacts.
War is coming.

theres no way governments are competent enough to do that

>someone firing missiles but they are shot down and not announced to avoid panic

>mass text every member of a nation a warning that their mother will die in 30 mins if they do not respond to this post

profit?

Nose Island

Bring office boobies?

What are ABMs?

KeK got me again

>tfw they aren't false alarms

qad

why do you do this toi me

Its just missile detection systems noticing UFO movement and misrecognizing them,

It was the Sun

It's alright guys, I'm sure someone just pushed the wrong bu-

>“North Korea appears to have launched a missile ... The government urges people to take shelter inside buildings or underground.”
>reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-japan/days-after-hawaii-alert-gaffe-japan-issues-false-alarm-about-a-missile-launch-

Fug, you're totally right m8.

Why don't we just admit we have defense systems that makes missile landfall an impossibility?

How long are they going to kill false alarms?

You are a faggot

Kill = milk, autocorrect is psycho wtf

just testing systems. its literally just bells ringing.

Mostl ikely NK testing how they can affect missile warning systems, to make them go offline before attack, or start issuing false alarms until nobody actually believes them and then attack

Or some user or any other retard just having fun idk

Possibly drills to see how the populace would react and then what degree of readiness training is required, downplayed as errors to avoid panic.

Here is what the UI looks like

>the US has infiltrated NK since last week
Elaborate, please.

>North Korea fires missiles at US
>North Korea fires missiles at Japan
>Nobody has the balls to hit them back despite all the bravado, specially from Trump
>We're at war guys

This is what conspiracy retards on Sup Forums actually believe.

how many japs fucked their sisters in the confusion, is what im interested in

We are sorry, but you really shouldn't leave you passes lying around and having radmins with qwerty. Seriously, stop.

>japs
>fucking anything

A few redpills for you guys:
1)We are already in WW3. The first shots fired we're on the internet.

2)We have lied about North Korean true military capabilities in the exact same way they lie about us in propaganda.

3)Russia and China will back each other against us when SHTF. All other positions are for public manipulation of opinion here at home.

Some user having a shitter is the most likely desu

wtf

what the fgu

Anything to back any of that up?

If they were shot down and someone attacked both Japan and the US im pretty sure it would be ww3 right now. Like do you really think both us and japan will get attacked by the same country and still dont do shit???

Nothin is going to happen. Nothing ever fucking happens. We’re gonna be shitposting in 2020 because NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

This poster has never been more relevant.
>missile alert goes off in Hawaii
>disregard, false alarm guys!
and then
>missile alert in Japan, days after Hawaii
>nah dudes, it's still a false alarm, nothing to see here!

Probably soros people

>that kind of information would be hard to keep under wrap
how would you find out? some user with mid-pacific radar-monitoring post in his back yard posting on /x/?

it totally makes sense that they would be messing with these systems to make sure they work really well right now

That's high school tier design

oy vey

They are testing the systems for the NORKS

Getting ready.

Probably nothing was fired, as NK would be ashes now.

Most likely some country have found a way to hack it

>go to add new alert
>missile defense warning systems filter data by nation of origin
user

Would be interesting to see further analysis of your positions, but I don't disagree. Everything you've said seems v probable.

Really makes me think they are going to attack North Korea first if anything.

Clever

>nobody wants a nuclear exchange with China and Russia
Kim will be removed from power within the month if he hasn't already been v&
check the digits and screencap this

They trying to scare general population in order to justify first strike. There will be a lot of "false alarm" in different countries in the next few months.

All the major players have been moving military assets into position for awhile now.
>China amassing troops on border with NK and islands in South China sea
>Russia putting tons of tanks and shit on their Eastern border
>NK fast tracking their nuclear program as if their life depends on it
>biggest NATO drills in history
>U.S. has 3 aircraft carrier groups each with Ohio class class nuclear subs behind them
They are done setting up the pieces. Now somebody just has to start the game.

I wonder how many pic related are ITT right now.

fag

Who is "they"?

fuck knows, depending on where it was intercepted it may have been heard/seen, nk themselves could announce it, someone could leak the info because it's a big deal and they think the public should know, there's plenty of ways it could go down.

someone plz shoop Sup Forums onto one of those screens and repost
>I have no skills

>tfw ww3 will start in your timeline
Really cant wait to see some anons last posts before the nuke hits them

>HK user reports lights in the sky

It's too sketchy, I'd believe that this is anything but someone hitting the "wrong button". I seriously doubt missiles were launched on both occasions since China and Russia both have the tech to see anything being launched from best Korea, and then track it, unless of course they're also "in on it" since war on the Korean peninsula would affect them negatively.

i mean from somewhere reputable not some faggot on pol looking at the moon

Norks would be glass, it's a test

(((People))) in different countries (USA being first amongst them) who want short victorious war with North Korea. Or war with anyone, but they think NK is a "dangerous, but safe enough" bet. Probably also to test how a war will go with a country that has nuclear weapons and more modern and motivated army that arabs with sticks and stones.

>from somewhere reputable
you mean like the government? the NYTimes?

yes