Supplements/Herbs

What supplements does Sup Forums take? Obviously we're not getting our complete proper nutritional intake thanks to our foods these days being so nutrient devoid. And there are herbs out there that are useful for health and such. What do you take?

B complex and iodine here, plus L-theanine with any caffeinated drink.

Other urls found in this thread:

paulingtherapy.com/
lifeextension.com/magazine/2013/6/the-forgotten-longevity-benefits-of-taurine/page-01
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2658806/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15320745
blogs.webmd.com/integrative-medicine-wellness/2008/10/vitamin-k2-but-not-vitamin-k1-is-helpful-for-bone-density.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4566462/
bearlamp.com.au/fish-oil-and-the-self-critical-brain-loop/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Supplements are for women. Eat your kale.

>L-theanine with caffeinated drinks

Just drink tea then you fucking moron

I just flush a handful of dollars directly into the toilet every morning

DATA GATHERING EFFORT, PLEASE REPLY

Vitamin D3
Magnesium
Calcium
Zinc
CoQ10

All mainstream drugs are my supplements

Cod liver oil in winter.

(OP) #
Fuck off Alex
>tfw your market research runs dry and you can’t figure out what to put in brainforce 2.0

I take multivitamins which contains iodine

Coffee when I have to wake up
Adderall or Vyvanse when I have to cram
Mushroom microdose when I study for fun & heroic dose when something is troubling me
Weed when I want to relax on my own
Alcohol when I want to shut my brain off for a while
LSD when I want to get weird or break life's monotony

The only thing iodine is used for in your body is the production of thyroid hormone. Only useful vitamin posted in this thread so far is vitamin D3 during winter since our body is unable to convert cholesterol because of insufficient UV radiation

epimedium

Here's my USANA stack

Vitamin D and fish oil. Unless you eat lots of wild caught fish ( this is important, farmed fish is fed on crap and has awful fat profile as a result, no omega-3) youre gonna need to take fish oil to get your omega-3's.

If you don't go ouside or have access to the sun and dont take vitamin d3 supp along with vitamin k2 then all i am going to say is enjoy weak bones and arthritis.

currently; Lion's mane extract liquid
Ubiquinol
Rhodiola Rosea
Robuvit French oak wood Extract
Milk Thistle extracts
L Carnosine
Lysine
Taurine
Zinc Picolonate
N Acetyl Cysteine
Pregnenolone
15grams Leucine
8 grams Citruline/Malate 2:1
C8 MCT Oil
Chlorella
Lauricidin (glycerol monolaurate)
Mega Food Balanced B Complex (fed to yeast and compacted tablet form)
Megadose Liposomal Vitamin C around 12 grams a day. three x four gram eac

also have between 1/2 and 1 oz organic cacao powder daily

I bought a UVB Vitamin D lamp for New England Winter..

forgot Horsetail herb extract for silica to chelate Aluminum and build bone matrix

DHA from eating sardines almost every day

...and Potassium Citrate since horsetail takes potassium and the citrate prevents kidney stones.

Got some DMZ arriving from a 3rd manufacturer.
Tried SARMS 2 years ago and they did nothing.
Switched to DMZ = Beast Mode.

Otherwise,,, when I switched to fish oil, my hemorrhoids went away. Whew !

>I'm over 45.

Vitamin D3 with K2
Magnesium
Fish oil
And most importantly B complex

Due to Jew tricks the food supply is now totally diluted and lacking in nutrition compared to what was in food even 50 years ago. If you're not taking these you will technically be malnourished and will function like shit and be unable to save the White race

Vitamin D3, Vitamin K2, Fish oil, Vitamin B-complex, glutamine, sometimes glycine and magnesium.

Why take amino acids as supplements when you can find them in any meat and are recycled by your body every instant.

Cool sperm lamp bro

I am fucking convinced that half of you don't even know what the supplements you are taking actually do and just heard they are good for you. You're complaining about Jew trickery while falling for one it's forms

For general physical and mental well-being:
St John's Wort - 300mg
Omega 3 - 720mg EPA, 480mg DHA
Vitamin D3 - 5000 IU
Vitamin K2 - 100mg
Zinc - 50mg

For increasing muscle mass:
90% Whey Protein - 50g
Creatine Monohydrate - 6g

For improving erection and ejaculate quality (cycle four weeks on, two weeks off):
Maca Root - 1000mg
L-Citrulline - 1000mg
Pygeum - 100mg (12% Phytosterols)
Lecithin - 1200mg

Glutamine helps my digestion, glycine is mostly gotten from bone-meat which we don't eat that much anymore in the west, we mostly eat muscle meat.

I can't afford vitamins for me cuz I'm a poor russian putin's slave I work for his welfare.

Mostly antidepressants from my doctors. It's really made me adjust better.

BRAIN FORCE
CAVE MAN
SURVIVAL SHIELD X2

Chaga powder
Multi vit
Omega 3
5-htp
Hair skin nail formula (nohomo)
COQ10 powder
Whey

I have a bunch of other stuff as well

Anyone take Tetra Boron? I was suggested to take it but don't understand why or what it does

I've tried boron. Noticed no difference whatsoever, supposedly it's extremely good for bone density and some say that it increases both Testosterone and Estrogen in men.

- Garlic extract to lower my blood pressure as im borderline hypertensive. It lowers it by some 10 mmHG.
- Heavy vit C supplementation during times of stress due to its anti-cortisol effects.
- Vit D as I never fucking go out, only study at all every day

- Anxiolytics:
Diazepam which I save for anxiety during the most intense med school board exams. I want to switch to a Buspirone daily regimen + Alprazolam (smaller half life) during acute stress; but dont have the time or energy to squeeze this out of a psychiatrist presently

- Also make a point to monitor my blood pressure + blood sugars on a weekly basis. Cheap equipment, and if you have a family history of diabetes like I do, its a good idea to do this.

I have a good diet. I take fisho oil in the winter for the added Vit A,D and omega 3s
>brainf force
get a load of this retard

>5-htp
Why would you take it regularly? I just supplement it for a week after a heavy coke session. I think I'd fuck myself if I took it every day.

Thats a lot of stuff you're taking bud. Doesnt that set you back quite a few $$$ per month?
I know im part of the jew/med industry, but I dont see why someone would take Ubiquinol/Q10 unless they're on statins.

Isn't Coenzyme Q10 expensive as fuck in itself? I remember considering buying it for my dad who was on statins at the time, it was extremely costly ( at least here in Scandinavia). He's off the statins now luckily, seeing as they don't work very well.

A Sport strength multi pack vitamin with my Protein shake after my daily workout of Cycling and weights. Shave 30lbs of fat off, increased muscle mass. Considering 2 years ago I couldn't even see my dick due to the Jew fast food.

I eat fast food five days a week, I'm a naturally large set guy, but in the last year I've lost a shitload of weight and feel healthier than ever. Fast food isn't a problem, people's lack of control and ability to use a bit of common sense is the problem.

Thats too Swedebro, im suprised how often I see this though

For the record if your dads lipid profile is still borderline, incase you havent been told this, just a couple protips:
- Vit E supplementation stops VLDL oxidation, thereby stopping a lot of the problems
- Niacin/pistachio nuts promote HDL, which will help undo the damage of oxLDL.
Theres also a new class of meds called PCKS9 inhibitors which look a lot better than statins, incase he ever needs to go back on the meds.

I just take vitamin d

There's no sun where I live. It's the most rainy place in North America.

I eat a varied diet and make sure to eat spinach and oily fish weekly.

If you eat just spinach and fish you get good amounts of all your essential vitamins.

Thanks for the advice man. He's actually taking niacin at the moment but I'm gonna look into Vit E of high quality, I actually take one myself ( Thorne brand) mostly so that I can blow huge loads. I know it has other health benefits too though.

Vitamin D
Zinc
Probiotics

That's it.

>St John's Wort
this

If you shine that directly on your testicles for 20 minutes per day your testosterone will increase. Look it up if you don't believe me.

I take L-Arginine 3 times daily (increases blood flow once converted to NO3), i also take coconut oil to release hardened fat, allowing it to be metabolized. i drink only water and orange juice and work out 4-5 times a week.

Folic Acid
Calcium
Vitamin C
B12
Zinc
Garlic Extract
Onions

A ton but my most recent, thanks to suggestions from Sup Forums is lithium orotate, which seems to be helping my depression.

the mix I found works is
iodine: over 12.5 mg
selenium
boron
ZMA
CLA
probiotics: over 90 billion cfu
tyrosine

>implying

Don't take L-arginine, take L-citrulline which your kidneys naturally converts to L-arginine.

Just eat meant and veggies and stop wasting money on (((vitamins)))

nice

I'll save this in a word document

Das gesunde Plus A-Z Depot from the local drug store. only costs me like 4 euros for 100 pills and has everything you need.

Btw Dr Pole, if you're still here:

What would be the ultimate stack in order to increase bone density? Steroids and peptides included.

>lithium orotate
Be careful with that shit, man. I dated a girl a few months ago who was prescribed that shit, along with a fuckload of other drugs, for her various neuroses. She abused it regularly and would turn into a dribbling wreck. I read up on it after and in my opinion nobody should be touching that shit unless they've been prescribed it by a medical professional. I don't care how smart you think you are, shit is dangerous.

Edible clay supplements

You might think I'm crazy, but it has all of the essential minerals and trace elements (such as gold). It's almost like we were truly made of Clay. Look it up.

I am 54 and have chest pains for ten years ,no health Insurance so I am trying nutrient approach you may notice the mega-dose liposomal ascorbic acid and lysine which can healt blood vessel lining and prevent and possibly remove plaques

paulingtherapy.com/

I read Ubiquinol is used a lot by the heart as is Taurine.

lifeextension.com/magazine/2013/6/the-forgotten-longevity-benefits-of-taurine/page-01

I have some stubborn belly fat too

the leucine 15 g is supposed to stimulate muscle protein synthesis which at age 54 I am seeing muscle loss and the citruline malate recycles the extra ammonia from the leucine as well as being substrate for Nitric Oxide

Keep trying to tell them but these retards cannot understand that their body produces, recycles and regulates half the shit they are taking and all they need to take are the nutrients to provide building blocks.

>increase bone density
stress builds bone

lift heavy weights

Yes, of course. But we're talking supplements and /or drugs now bro. I'm thinking the ideal would be something like: high dosage vitamin d3, K2, boron, magnesium, 3-4 IUs of growth hormone, 250mg of testosterone weekly.

Food based vitamins are the best. Some artifical version of vitamins can fuck your shit up.

Elderly adults who take vitamin A supplements have a higher chance of developing dementia.

Pregnant women used to be told to avoid vitamin A and folate acid because they can cause birth defects. But, it was later discovered natural forms of vitamin A and folates (the natural version of Folic acid) found in food do not harm developing fetuses.

silica is also linked to building new bone matrix thus my Horsetail herb.

Accumulating evidence over the last 30 years strongly suggest that dietary silicon is beneficial to bone and connective tissue health and we recently reported strong positive associations between dietary Si intake and bone mineral density in US and UK cohorts.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2658806/

I eat lots of goat and sheep milk cheese and yogurt as wll as Miso which has some K2.. I read K2 M7 really needs a protein attached to work with calcium so its found in cheeses and natto which I've never tried but also Miso

anyway where to start for a newbe? I need to get healthier, feel like I am getting arthritis already only 22 , any ideas

what does the K2 help with?
-never even heard of it.

>honest question.

in retrospect... I suppose I can research myself... but I'd rather hear it from you.

Fish oil, d3, and a multivitamin

get away from wireless emf's, drink non-fluoridated water in abundance from glacial melt sources so its Deuterium depleted, get as much sunshine and grounding as poss.

Strong as fuck bone builder, promotes osteocalcin ( bone building protein).

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15320745
blogs.webmd.com/integrative-medicine-wellness/2008/10/vitamin-k2-but-not-vitamin-k1-is-helpful-for-bone-density.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4566462/

Also has other health benefits ofc.

i'm so goddamn dehydrated due to letting my diabetes get out of control.

hyperglycemia = non-stop pissing. i need to gain 10 pounds of water weight.

i have this liquid that contains zinc and electrolytes. i add a few drops to glasses of water. it's helping a lot.

If you have money you can import the finest meme pills from the water filter merchant

50% of all products in holland and barrett are bullshit the rest are ridiculously marked up. Don’t go there

>i also take coconut oil to release hardened fat
how do you take it? in hot water?

Hi Paul

Iodine (pineal and thyroid health)
Turmeric curcumin (anti-inflammation, anti-joint pain, pro-digestion, pineal health)
DIM (estrogen metabolism)
Celery seed (testosterone)
Tribulus terrestris (bloodflow, libido)
Artichoke extract (fat digestion, bile production)
Multivatiman
Calc-Mag-Zinc
Fish Oil

I wish

But seriously don’t go to holland and barrett

so Paul what would you have?

>I enjoy pissing down money literally down the drain.

What does Sup Forums think of nootropics?

I take half a multi vitamin every night, occasional zinc and b12, and lastly probiotics. Yea, probiotics are very real, I've actually heard some say they are a myth. My quality of life drastically decreases without it.

Would taking turmeric powder ( organic) on its own produce the same effects as taking supplementary curcumin?

Adrenosyl > Methyl > other

12000mg of Vitamin C would make you ultra pale/white

Fish oil is good if you are a depressed fuck.

bearlamp.com.au/fish-oil-and-the-self-critical-brain-loop/

Hydronium hydroxide

Omega 3
Vitamin D3
Vitamin C
CoQ10
Resveratrol

Big fan. 250mg of Nuvigil daily gives me an edge.

CoQ10 ( Broccoli )

Oxypowder ( GHC )
Megahydrate ( GHC )

Vitamin D because Finland has no sun.

whoops forgot the 1 gram Niacin almost daily.. yes 1,000 mg Niacin full flush.. wow lol

holy grail of cum but with sunflower over soy

I tried it and it fucked my stomach up bad after a few days. I mean bad. Barely passed any stool for like a week.
If any of you have a history of ibs, be weary if you want to try this. Start slow.

I imagine so, it'd just be proportionally less potent because it's less concentrated. Also the curcumin I take comes mixed with black pepper extract which apparently helps absorbtion

Also be warned if you're trying to manually cap your own turmeric into gel caps that that shit will stain everything it touches yellow, including your fingers lol

6-7 pills of oxypowder + water/apple cider would make it go away

Astragalus Root
resVida® (trans-resveratrol)
P40p™ (Pomegranate Extract)
Kaneka Q10 (CoQ10)
Fulvic Acid
Amylase
BioPQQ® (pyrroloquinoline quinone disodium salt)
Trans-Pterostilbene
Pterostilbene is found in berries and similar to resveratrol.
Protease
Glucoamylase
Lactase
Cellulase I and II
Maltase
Hemicellulase
Xylanase
Beta Glucanase
Serrapeptase
Nattokinase
Bromelain
Papain
Alpha Galactosidase
Lipase
Catalase
Invertase
Pectinase
Phytase
Glucose Oxidase

I worked at natures bounty. just want to let everyone know the same pills go in the 20$ dollar vitamin bottles as the 2$ ones, just more expensive looking bottles.

How much truth is there to this pic?

While that may be the case at that shitty store you work at, if you do your research you'll find that supplement brands differ wildly on their contents as a general rule.

Definitely mostly true

After a couple of weeks of iodine drops (the meme variety, obviously) i was actually more woke

It doesn't fuck up my stomach when I do it

I take fish oil and occasional b complex

Real shit here:

>vit k2
>vit d3
>good quality mulit-vitamin
>magnesium
>probiotics, variety from kefir, sauerkraut, etc, natto if you're bold
>organ meats
>sweet potatoes
>cook foods that need cooking, e.g. spinach should be cooked to optimize nutritional output
>fish oils
>sulfur-rich vegetables
>zero refined sugar
>zero processed foods
>limited breads, cereals
>learn proper combining of foods to increase bio-availability (not to be confused w food combining, which is shitty pseudobscience)
>lots of weight-bearing exercise
>lots of walking, some cardio
>daily hobby
>daily reading, real reading not online shyte
>you'll be healthy and attractive, mentally and emotionally good

Detoxadine ( under a crazy name on Alex Jones' site )
Nascent iodine
Nascent iodine is the most effective supplemental form of iodine. It is an atomic form of iodine with an incomplete number of electrons, giving it a high electromagnetic charge. The body can absorb and use nascent iodine easily for metabolic and detoxification processes.
USP Kosher certified vegetable glycerin
More gentle and stable than alcohol, USP Kosher certified vegetable glycerin is the best solvent base for Spagyrex® formulations.
Triple distilled water
Purified water is one of the best neutral carriers. It’s effective, gentle, and, unlike alcohol, appropriate for everyone.