I just found out today that in most of (((Europe))) you don't even have tap water fit for human consumption...

I just found out today that in most of (((Europe))) you don't even have tap water fit for human consumption. I thought European countries where first world. It must really suck to be a yuropoor. Imagine having to see Muslims everywhere you go. And having to watch them fuck your ugly wife and your daughters. You smelly fucks don't even have basic hygiene.

Other urls found in this thread:

arnulfo.wordpress.com/2012/05/24/clean-aztecs-dirty-spaniards/
youtube.com/watch?v=6i4uD5-JtXI
russia-insider.com/en/its-time-drop-jew-taboo/ri22186
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*Were

> t. american niggger

europeans drink cum

This is now a mutt thread.

SAGE btw

Ok Moor

>I just found out today that in most of (((Europe))) you don't even have tap water fit for human consumption. I thought European countries where first world. It must really suck to be a yuropoor. Imagine having to see Muslims everywhere you go. And having to watch them fuck your ugly wife and your daughters. You smelly fucks don't even have basic hygiene.

Europe is trash, burger bro. It was so shitty George Washington said "Yo, fuck this dump." and invented the USA, the greatest country on earth.

Dirty Spaniards

arnulfo.wordpress.com/2012/05/24/clean-aztecs-dirty-spaniards/

>But probably nothing seemed more bizarre to the Spaniards than the Aztec attitude to personal hygiene. In a word, they valued cleanliness. The conquistador Andres de Tapia reported, in a tone of wonder, that Montezuma bathed twice a day. He did, but there was nothing extraordinary about that for an Aztec, since everybody, according to the Jesuit historian Francisco Javier Clavijero, ‘bathed often, and many of them every day’ in the rivers, lakes or pools.

youtube.com/watch?v=6i4uD5-JtXI

divide and conquer slide thread

russia-insider.com/en/its-time-drop-jew-taboo/ri22186

D&C thread
>in all fields

what? We literally wash streets with fresh spring water here because we have it so much

It's pretty funny that literally all they have as a comeback is amerimutt memes. I pity Europeans

Isn't your tap water flammable in places?

*Minor temporary water contamination in America* "America is a third world country!!" *Literally can't drink tap water at all in Europe* Europe is so advanced dude." -Eternal Kraut.

>Literally can't drink tap water at all in Europe
mutt education
did you pass your exam with more than 56 points?

I'll take self awareness for 50, Oliver