Masamune's revenge

Has an anime adaptation ever been a bigger waste of time with its handling of the story?

>this is Masamune he wants revenge on this flat chest who rejected him when he was like 5 and a fatty ding dong
>hey look flat chests maid wants to help ok
>now here's 10 episodes of Masamune putting his plan into action
>uh oh here's a new fatty ding dong that is gonna be a romance rival
>whoops ended up kissing your future wife
>here's some karaoke the end

No progress was made, nothing happened at all. And there's lot of unanswered questions for season 2 but OH WAIT

Buy the manga™

>The anime of a shitty manga was just as shitty

The manga is horrible as well.

The story is shit, why would you expect the anime to be good?

I hadn't read it prior so was not aware what I was getting into

This honestly would have been better to just run on the screen for 10 minutes of karaoke. At least it's being honest

But user, the title even said there was no Revenge.

You put all this effort into the post about how shitty the anime is compared to its predecessor and you haven't even read its predecessor

you're just fuckin dumb.

That's it Carlos, I'm calling ICE

Damn man, you a cold piece of work. Put the phone down and warm up to some good humor

I know nothing about the anime but the manga is hot garbage.

That ol boy get his revenge there or nah?

So wait the guy who isn't fat anymore gets cucked by some fat guy who kisses his future fucktoy?

Fatty looks pretty hot.

Who that fat bitch be

It was exactly what I expected and I enjoyed it.

>short hair
>pudgy in all the right places
>reverse trap
>poorfag

BEST GIRL

I like to check kissanime to see what people are watching there and this was constantly doing better than Konosuba 2.
Some parts just made me angry
The part where they put him in the mattress and locked him in the room with one girl to guard him was bullshit,
I don't know if he cared about the play but he could have just walked past her, The fact that they emphasise
how fit he is all the time but couldn't walk past a single girl was stupid.

Probably the most badly written show i have finished.

There were a lot of issues with it. I don't understand how it sold so well.

I promptly deleted this show after finishing it. It was such shit I've been wanting to read the Manga to see if it's because of the adaptation or if it was shit to the core, in which case I have to wonder why the fuck this got an adaptation.

Did this really sell well? I'm surprised. I didn't hate it overall, but still what a trainwreck.

It was shit to the core. Don't read the manga.

I guess there's a big audience that liked the idea of the MC hating the main girl but really loving her and liking him flirting with her while trying to ruin her but not really because he never really hated her and crushing flags with better girls.

Also, maybe they liked it as a comedy?

I'm not sure what you were expecting. The shit straight up told you it was going to be a story about a guy so pathetic he based his entire life, personality, diet, and fitness routine around a single sentence from some random fucking girl in elementary school or something. The entire thing is meant to be retarded.

It's pretty faithfully adapted if I remember right. The only good thing about the manga is it's drawn by tiv.

>It was shit to the core. Don't read the manga.

You're sending me mixed signals here.

who even cares

What mixed signals?

I don't know if this is your first romance, but it was pretty obvious that they where both going to fall in love with each other for good eventually. If anything it took longer than I expected.

>shedindunuffin
Really?

The artist is great. The story started off pretty strong but goddamn it descended into shit towards the end.

Telling me it's shit to the core, which really makes me want to read it since this is Sup Forums, but then telling me not to read it.

So which is it, man?

>towards the end
It went to shit when they started pulling shit like romantic triangles and every bullshit cliche in the book

It's genuinely shit, not just Sup Forums shit

Aki best girl.

>shit towards the end.

Spoil me on how it ends. If it ends with an actual choice, I might read this. If it ends on nothing, I won't.

It's in it's "climax" arc now but the author's dragging his fucking feet. Probably a few more chapters to go unless he puts out more filler episodes.

Konosuba doesn't have a dub, that's why

It´s not finished yet, but he is obviously end up with Aki.

No, it's just really badly written and there's no chemistry between the main characters and the "romance" is entirely based off a friendship from when they were 4 years old.

someone said all signs are pointing to Masamune-kun turning back into a fatty to get with Aki. you know, instead of staying the slim trim handsome man he devoted years of hard work to become, and just rutting hard with Yoshino every night like a pair of filthy pigs.

>Futaba
>Yoshino
>Neko
>countless background girls

All want his dick without question. And he chooses none of them. I'm so irrationally angry

I thought the little moans Yoshino let out when being shook or drug around in the comedy bits were cute.

That's how bad this series was, that little thing most people probably didn't even notice was how far I had to dig to find something I liked

All fatty ever wanted was to provide for her family, the most selfless motivation in this piece of shit story.

Yoshino was the only good thing about this.

And also the only one to get any panty shots. How anyone can argue Yoshino wasn't the best is beyond me

>buying the source material of anime that is just a glorified commercial for the manga
"No"

>you're subhuman if you're not attractive
This show is nightmare. I couldn't even finish the 1st episode

What's the matter, red pill is too bitter to swallow?

That's a fact though, probably one of the only good things to come from this series

Wouldn't even call her a waifu, just the best girl from this shitheap series

I dropped the manga soon after the school trip to France, what a waste of potential.

>sole motivation is to fuck everyone around her over
>best girl
Yoshitno is a cunt.

The entire series went to shit after Neko was introduced.
Neko (and everything after) was a god damned mistake.