Jordan B Peterson isn't massive jewish shi-

Other urls found in this thread:

russia-insider.com/en/its-time-drop-jew-taboo/ri22186
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degenerate_Art_Exhibition
youtube.com/watch?v=wLvd_ZbX1w0&ab_channel=Bite-sizedPhilosophy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2 grand for an ugly as fuck rug?

fake

If it was a mouse pad then I would, but a carpet?!

ok nvm it's real, what a fucking faggot

It looks like Jordan Peterson's gay anus

what the fuck, did you see his videos on hitler and IQ
hes a raging Jewish shill my friend

These are the only shill threads on this board that I kind of agree with. It's obvious this is a coordinated attack on one of Sup Forumss favorite posters but he really irks me as well. Hate to say it.

Idk why I said favorite posters, I'm retarded. You know what I mean.

the fucker works in a kike university and pushes the holohoax oven meme but won't discuss the incendiary/nuke holocaust truth
He should clean his headroom

please tell me it's satire

What pisses me off about pseud-Peterson is he goes on and on about post-modernism while misusing the term (like much of the anglosphere) and then reverts to explicitly neo-liberal and post-modernist analysis.

He is the dumb person's intellectual, kind of like molymeme.

The better to cover the hidden tunnel where you harbor criminal jews

>humble carpet salesman

I don't think that making money is a crime.
But, his videos on Hitler are pure shit, otherwise, he's very wise.

he is just making money off of his audience

anybody who thinks otherwise is a retard

he is literally cashing in on political trends on the internet

smart but jewish, I'm just waiting for JBP plastic figures and toys

i'll wait for the "Redige cubiculum tuum 2000". cost it what it wants

>massive jewish shi-
That's pretty much my thoughts on every jewtube buzzword personality bestower eCeleb by default. Sure I can be wrong but if I was gambling on that, I'd be far, far ahead on $.

peterson cultists will defend this

I agree, this is officially /our carpet/ and I can't wait to see how women react upon seeing it, and feeling its fibers, inside my den.

and if you think 2000$ is a rip-off then you're just not successful enough, and need to pride yourself on other people's achievements, you must be one of those white supreemists

My biggest respect to someone who can sell a carpet to boomers for 2 grand. Not even mad at him, he isn't even trying to hide it.

>mouse pad
for $2k???

>Sup Forumss favorite
Peterson got kicked to the curb after his
>one race da human race
stunt

That carpet looks 3D to me. I'm scared. Will it be fatal, Sup Forums?

Why doesn't he just sell his used shit covered condoms?

somebody buy and take a shit on it

It's $2000 because a 6 foot by 6 foot custom made rug is expensive

You fucking plebs

>lashes out at alt-right
>they challenge him to debate
>he literally withdraws into months of "buy my book goy!"
>now "buy my carpet goy!"

He's fucking pathetic at this point.

I shot children in Afghanistan who could weave better carpets than that.

well user,Sup Forums has a tendency on shitting on anyone if they find out if they don´t autistically believe in their same ideas, but its mostly a combination of shitposting and character assasination and shills.

While i do agree this man its not perfect, i find its pretty destructive to hate on this guy, people here want you to keep you a broken man while peterson wants you to become a better man, and still i never understood the hatred he gets because some people here yell that hes constantly shilling his patreon, i seen plenty of videos of this guy and never see him doing that, and even still its still optional its not exactly forcing you to pay him.

People here are still living in castles in the sky, in a fantasy, and when people tell them something they don´t want to hear, well, you get a jordan peterson situation.

>has a way of making money
>uses it
>WAAAAH JEW

?

>is a Jew faggot
>acts like one

Lmao!!

>>
CLEAN YOUR BROOM, you fucking idiot. (and give me some shekels if you want)

OY VEYY

Looks like we have someone that need some sorting to do.

I want to buy it only so that I could stomp on his greedy kike signature

Which you have seen in person.

Yeah I stopped being subscribed to his youtube channel when he became more of a money hungry jew than most celebrities. Plus he's actually not very willing to hold true to a belief. He's a centrist for gods sake!

Why does he like degenerate art

>Collectivism is evil
>Unless jews do it, then it's fine and if you're against it you're an antisemite bucko
>And don't you dare debate me

A Mexican tells some else to sort things out?
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Peterson is only liked by lolbertarians straight from the donald though. Fuck him

I can only assume he is tired of the spotlight and is deliberately torching his credibility. He wants off the ride.

when I saw him parade his daughter on some tv ch and saying that him and her cured their depression by dropping gluten, ok kys kike rug salesman

>made 50k a month on patreon when the earnings were public (still has 6628 patreons, so I can't imagine it's less now)
>sells self authoring tests
>still a professor with salary?
And he's still milking his followers by rug merching. Wowie, lad

also
>tell people to clean room
have dirty ass room behind camera
>tell people to talk to others about problems
like to keep things to himself
>tell people to use anti depression pills
stop eating fruit to cure yourself

>Muh not real post-modernism

KYS

Nigga wtf is wrong with fruit? Fruit has been a staple of the human diet since mans inception.

ask memerson in his next qna. it's only 5$/month

>peterson wants you to become a better man, never understood the hatred
Because Peterson wants you to become more like Peterson, but that's impossible, because anons can't become Canadian professors who start pumping out YouTube philosophy, making millions on Patreon, and selling custom carpets for $2K. And this is shedding light on Peterson's endgame, now that he's vastly successful and liked, his literal endgame is elitist merch. Followed by elitist "getaways" on a neoBibilical Philosopher Island. L. Ron Hubbard followed a similar trajectory.

I also think Peterson's face and video self being inseparable from his ideas, it's easy to get exhausted by him, like Alex Jones. That's why I'm on Sup Forums, because I hate "woke" people projecting their tailored identities/brands as important authorities. Think about Jews, of course, this idea of a faceless highly effective hivemind bustling behind the scenes, with select ego-mad Jews always publicly speaking out. That combo is daunting. Peterson is like a white version, the counter to the public ego-mad Jew personalities, except without the faceless white bustling hive mind. He's great at the talk, but most whites are focused on the walk rn, or want to be, that's why anonymity is default. Selling carpet to fanboys, that's some Kanye or Gene (((Simmons))) level ego. But perhaps Peterson is joking like an affable canuck.

>waaaaahh capitalism
Shill harder you pathetic niggers.

Depends on the quality and type. But yeah, most of the retards here underestimate how expensive good rugs can be. Actually willing to pay for them is a different issue. I'd prefer though if he did auctions on these since then, like patreon, he'd leave it to the supporters to choose how much it's worth.

Jew

>if I just follow this self-help scheme I'll surely be a millionaire soon!

Peterson is a bad person because he has a message that resonates, multiple interests, and made a piece of artwork people like and would voluntarily pay for.

??????

>be a relatively anonymous university professor
>be author of this interesting book that nobody's read
>get discovered on the internet
>turns out your assessment of the human mind is exactly what everyone has been craving
>become famous almost overnight
>Patreon goes straight to the moon
>Sam Harris fuck off, you're not serious enough
>who the fuck is Richard Dawkins anyway?
>The Spectator calls you one of the most important thinkers on the world stage
>people flying from Europe to Canada to listen to you talk about the Bible
>suddenly you're flying around giving lectures to paying audiences all over the world
>book of life lessons instant bestseller months before it's released
>people ask about the Maps of Meaning logo a lot
>one day think maybe it'd be fun to make a rug
>OP doesn't like the rug
>therefore JBP is a Jewish shill

555_come_on_now.jpg.png.bat.zip.exe.gif.bmp

Anyway, further to your post, I'm starting to think if I was Jewish I'd be a bit suspicious of Jordan Peterson
>His ability to make you completely disgusted at the Bolsheviks
>His demolition of the idea that Hitler was just a sort of mystical embodiment of pure evil
>"You know all about the Holocaust but nobody knows about the atrocities in Soviet Russia"
>"I think that says a lot about the kind of people running the education system"
(those might not be exact quotes but they're pretty close)
>Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
>oh 200 Years Together? what's that? I've never read that one but it sure sounds interesting [hint hint hint]
It's like he'll lead you to the edge but if you want to jump that's entirely up to you. He won't be responsible for your descent into full 1488 lunacy.
Also look at this hilarity from Russia Insider; they've literally just announced that all the anti-Russia stuff is Da Jooz
russia-insider.com/en/its-time-drop-jew-taboo/ri22186

He's a boomer piece of shit selling snake oil philosophy to gullible beta males with low self esteem. Who gives a fuck if his message 'resonates.' I have yet to see empirical evidence of anyone's life significantly improving for going on Juden Patreon's $200 self-help "journey." wow, clean your room, sort yourself out, so insightful!

>10 cents have been deposited to your account

if I was Swedish I'd be afraid of anyone promoting responsibility as well, considering it'd mean Sweden's collapse was my own fault
>protip: It is your fault and you deserve it. Now sort yourself the fuck out so you can help save Sweden.

Yes more of the disgusting ideology that is liberalism, the thing that has ruined the west along with marxism, is surely what is needed to safe it.

oy vey
shills are mobilizing
I couldn't guess who the fuck is behind these fucking posts

It sad when Jewish shills use anti-semitism to shill.

Why are all the alt-right's heroes massive fucking shills.

Remember 'based stickman' selling all those t-shirts with his face on it? Why doesn't the left do this?

Agreed but I don't hate to say it.
Peterstein is a fool.

good that you learned about all the stuf most people here new for years

personal responsibility and trying to embody the mythological hero is pretty much the direct opposite of this happy clappy we're-all-equal nonsense my friend

>Jordan Peterson has not gone on video to say "GAS DA KIKES RACE WAR NOW"
>therefore everyone who defends him is a paid Jewish shill

Underrated

I don't think he's in the "truth" business, rather free speech and MONEY.

I used to really like his lectures, but lately it seems he's just rehashing the same shit over and over, and has already become pretty boring.

As for the price of the carpet, I assume it's pretty expensive to get a custom made one.
Another possibility is that since they're limited in quantity and there would probably be high demand for them, the price reflects that.
He probably should have put them on an auction instead.

It's actually pretty funny, though.
One user had a conspiracy theory about JBP, claiming he owns stocks in cleaning companies and furniture stores and he's deliberately trying to manipulate the market by raising demand with his "clean your room, bucko" crap.

he went on video to say "jew is good" and "i don't like nazi", "race mixing is good for you" ..
(i think he even mentioned the 6 gorillion one or two times)

the bloody Marxists are turning the frogs gay!

>look at me I'm such an oldfag
Did I say that I was unaware of the Bolsheviks before I listened to his classes? Did I suggest that I am some sort of newfriend? Do I owe Austria some sort of proof that I'm not 15 before Austria will deign to read what I post? Is it some sort of badge of honour to have been "on here" for years? Despite the fact that we've all been trying to leave for far too long and are trapped here forever?
Tell me Austria, what was the successor to Windows Vista called?

>make a product
>sell it
>this is somehow jewish
If you don’t want it don’t buy it retard

>implying my room is clean enough to lay a rug down

Not buying his book or his rug but he is sometimes interesting and stood up to transgender politick. If he was half of those two things I would be fine with him. Don't think he needs a political thread, positive or negative.

Futurist art is Fascist, he is dog whistling.

oh sweetie, i didn't mean to upset you. but you say memerson shows people solzhenitsyn and he is so great for doing so. people should have read his books a long time ago.
>look at me i'm oldfag, shame on you for coming at me with the oldfag card
(never said so)
t. windows whore

he pointed out that Jews are more intelligent than average. They are. It's because Jewishness is passed on from the mother, which makes young Jewish women even more valuable than the average woman. If you're a Jewish woman looking for a husband, you have every Jewish man in town begging for your hand so his children get to remain part of the club. Therefore if you marry a man who isn't Jewish he must be pretty fuckin impressive. On average, every Gentile male who gets added to the gene pool knocks the least eligible Jew out of the gene pool (because if he has to settle for a Gentile wife his children don't get to be Jews). Repeat for 3000 years and you get an average IQ of 115. This doesn't give moral status, either positive or negative, to the Jews, it just sorta happens. Note that this helps the blood-sucking vampire bat imagery, as these succubus whores steal our good men. Meanwhile there is the question of the Jewish section of a society having its own goals and interests separate from everyone else's; the "Culture of Critique" charge. Maybe that's a justified criticism; it's a seriously complicated question. What if you manage to co-operate with your Jews? What if the Germans had employed Jewish scientists instead of trying to kill them? Would they have ended up with the first atomic bomb? Would the Third Reich still exist? Would we all be marching around in Hugo Boss uniforms? Would that be good or bad for us?
Maps of Meaning was literally written 20 years ago. His lectures were already there on YouTube, pretty much unwatched, until late 2016 when he was discovered as a result of this C-16 shit. His lectures from 2001 in Harvard are pretty much the same as the lectures in Toronto last year. The idea that his basic theses are invented to fit the zeitgeist of the late 2010s is nonsensical. It's patently ridiculous.
other people are under no obligation to provide you with empirical evidence of how their lives are going m9

Americans won't read Twain and your talking about how they should have read Solzenitsyn? I've at least heard of him enough to know I should probably throw an h in that name somewhere but yeah, let's pretend anyone is reading important shit now that they are trapped in FB feeds/ pol threads/ YouTube autoplays.

Move back into Mom's house again, buy $2,000 rug instead of paying rent. Based.

>futurist art is Fascist

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degenerate_Art_Exhibition

Jordan Peterson is an "individualist". That means fuck the common man, he wants to rule over you.

>let's pretend anyone is reading important shit now that they are trapped in FB feeds/ pol threads/ YouTube autoplays.

The truth hurts

Have you literally ever met a normie? Have you the vaguest notion of just how deep the ignorance of the average normie is? How little interest the normie mind has in the world or how it works? You're literally saying it's not a good thing to teach people what the Soviets were like because people should have known that already. They don't. They haven't a fucking clue. I'm sorry. It's not my fault or yours, we just have to deal with the normies that fate has given us, and Jordan Peterson is teaching them things. He might even have some things to teach you if you can bear to listen.

>Depends on the quality and type.

It doesn't look like it's a Persian. Wouldn't it be awesome though if he got his Indian tribesmen to produce some?

>limited signed edition
>rug
Who the fuck autographs rugs?
Who the fuck wants his autograph?
Who the fuck would would would pay 2 grand for a 6×6 rug?

Do you know who wrote Fascist Manifesto retard? ever heard of Marinetti?
What am I saying, of course you haven't, your knowledge about Fascism comes from jewkipedia and infographics on Sup Forums. typical amerimutt

Attack one of the figures who is making modern men into more responsible and productive members of society not degenerate little faggy boys that spew leftist shit, good idea lad
youtube.com/watch?v=wLvd_ZbX1w0&ab_channel=Bite-sizedPhilosophy

I have two PDFs of Gulag Archipelago saved, and one bookmarked since 2015 but I'm on Sup Forums too long to read. Subconsciously I plan to read these when I bunker down before (((SHTF)))). I did manage to finish David Irving's Hitler's War which is a rollicking read as the fellows say

>muh e-celebs aren't jewish shills they are BASED and our only HOPE against the jews and shitskins

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BUY MY FUCKING RUG I GOT A FAMILY TO FEED YOU FUCKING NEETS

>Have you literally ever met a normie?
i guess so, i buy food and stuff in stores from time to time and you can't avoid people 100% in general. just by chance i must have met some of them.

>Jews are more intelligent than average. They are.
gee now i really start to wonder..
how much iq does it take to get 6 gorillion of your kind gassed inside a fucking shower room?

I don't see any problem with him selling off his possessions. People spend millions of dollar of sports and movie paraphernalia and no one bats an eye. Someone buying JP's signed limited edition rug is innocuous.

CLEAN YOUR CARPET
A
R
P
E
T

What do you expect of a meme (((((academic)))) who lives off of Patreon e-celeb welfare as a pathetic panhandling bum?