Attack on Titan or Berserk

Both occur in mediavel settings with major threats, Which would you rather live in?

Well attack on titan is the better series, so AOT.

>Both occur in mediavel settings

SnK is set on the early 20th century. At worse the walls are stuck with a mix of early to late 19th century fantasy tech, as much as the king allows there to be.

Attack on titan isn't anywhere near medieval you actual retard

>Both occur in mediavel settings
WWI literally happened in SnK last chapter.

Sup Forums please

What are you talking about Sup Forums loves Berserk.

I don't know why anyone would want to live in the Berserk universe unless you're a citizen of Griffith's shiny new kingdom.

Yeah right living next to demon den is such a good idea.

I would imagine Griffith has them under control. What would he gain from destroying his own kingdom that he sacrificed everything for?

You know shit is going down sooner or later regardless, it's fucking Berserk.

Well Berserk's world is actually medieval as opposed to SNK so SNK is way better to live in. Not to mention if you happen to be born outside the walls, that's early 20th century, comfy as fuck.

In Berserk, if you don't get raped and dismembered by demons, you'll get killed by wars, thieves, the plague, or hanged for no reason because you pissed off some dude with power.

>In Berserk, if you don't get raped and dismembered by demons, you'll get killed by wars, thieves, the plague, or hanged for no reason because you pissed off some dude with power.
Or someone will steal your apple ;_;

Berserk so i can fuck like mermaids and elves and shit

I'm not sure they had trains, warships and planes in medieval times buddy.

>he believes the white hawk propaganda

this and anyway i like guts but him versus a titan he wont win unless he knows the weak spot

Guts has won against worse things, and it's not like regeneration is anything new in Berserk either.

I don't know... in Berserk world is more likely that the male sirens and elves violently rape you.

Sorry but I prefer to be eaten by a titan to be raped by a fish.

the risk is worth it, i'd happily drop myself into berserk world if it meant a small chance at mermaid pussy

You would generally be much safer living in SnK-land.

Which is ironic since Guts could very easily kill any titan he came across.

heck no

Imagine berserk adaptation by the same staff that did SnK. Holy fuck it would be so good