Fake News Awards Tomorrow

>The interest in, and importance of, these awards is far greater than anyone could have anticipated!

Any predictions, Sup Forums?

The lack of presidential hype worries me.

Assange will be cohosting

fuck that fat jew

hyped will it be a televised thing?

Fox news and breitbart

Robert Mueller woll hold a press conference where he will clear Trump and then he will make public his investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

I'm assuming there will be a press conference. And Fox will likely be tuning in to watch every other news organization get BTFO.

It'll be both an entertaining show and an attempt at redpilling the viewers about the practices of modern global news networks by highlighting all of their verifiable actions. It will punctuate the fact that despite the evidence the news networks will turn around and report it as nothing short of entertainment/Trump shenanigans.
Hopefully he plays the angle of entertainment so that the viewer can be drawn in, and once the "ratings" are in(active surveillance of the consumer) then the redpills will start rolling out.
This can also be a massive bluepilling effort too, but I like to hope that Trump can revolutionize journalism and news reporting, or at the very least force people to understand that not all news, or at least not all parts thereof, is true and it's the responsibility of the consumer to verify the claims and to take a critical look at the networks.

Personally I'd like to see the media become accountable for their blatant wedge driving/manipulative actions on society as a whole. It would appear to me that the separate networks are actually working together to produce consistent views, and together in this effort they dominate the venue in which the consumer participates in.

Thoughts? Haven't been able to post cuz chrome doesn't like captcha.

You're my favourite leaf

>if only you knew how great things really are

Plottwist: Trump recorded the event with the senators and reveals that he never talked of shithole countries

i hope he calls out the swedish government

SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED

Mate... This is very political. Why are you so dumb?

Please Kek

They need to start talking about the economic growth. Pisses me off.

Shit he might have even leaked that stuff himself

the funny thing is the swedish government are going to blame everything "bad" during the election year on RUSSIA. just watch they're preparing us for it.

I think it's more likely that the networks fabricated the story alltogether.

>one year in
>he already matched bill's 8 records
>3 years to come

What-a-God.

I'm so ready for these awards, I am half tempted to force every computer at work for stream it.

what channel and who's streaming

I have noticed our dear leaders are rolling out the propaganda already, the fire rises brother

the propaganda never ends

Bump, where is everyone gone?