ITT: Worst characters in their respective shows

I'll start
Seriously , fuck this piece of shit

Basically anyone that isn't Lelouch

Not Nina?
HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN WHAT SHE DID TO TABLE-KUN?

Sherely was pretty shitty too. Not in a bad way, I just didn't really give two shits about her at basically any point of the show

Agree, Shirley was badly handled.
It isnt that she is a bad character, but that her involvment in the story happend out of too many coincidences.

>Ougi
Hope he dies a painful death in Fukatsu.

>not like Jeremiah

I woud say that Ougi is objectively the worst character from any show I've ever seen, but Nina exists.

If the new series manages to kill him off it doesnt matter how much of a train wreck the rest of it will be, that alone would make it AOTY.

OP wasn't a faggot. Fuck Ohgi.

Nina didn't really do anything wrong outside of being so emotionally attached to someone. However, given how her mentality was basically that of a shutin neet it's not really surprising she would snap like that

>Nina
>raped a table
>tried to nuke everyone she knew
>built nukes for a wannabe world dictator
>was a hysterical cunt

>Ougi
>has no real talent or skill at anything
>only gets into an important position because Zero appointed him to keep his former gang members contented
>never trusts Zero and constantly second guesses his decisions despite having absolutely no ideas himself and no clue what is even going on most of the time
>betrays Zero and the Black Knights for pussy
>literally causes the chain of events that necessitates Lelouch to sacrifice himself as the enemy of mankind
>forces Nunally to watch her brother die in front of her because of this

No seriously, FUCK Ougi. Nina is runner up, but it's a very distant second place.

>At least Nina has felt guilty and getting chasing around.
Fuck Ougi the traitor parasyte ! from beginning only good things happen to him.

This motherfucker better die next series.

What would be better is
>Ohgi gets geassed to be a pawn for Lelouch
>Leaves his wife and kid high and dry
>dies in battle

Ougi's wife and kid get geassed to serve Lelouch in some crazy NTR scene. They both then torture him to death.

Agreed.

That was home betrayed the one person that gave him everything and became the fucking Prime Minister for it.

>R3
>Lelouch is king of world
>Orange is his side man
>Nina and Ougi die
>Suzuya fucks off
10/10

Don't forget
>hides the fact he is protecting a high ranking commander in R1
>apparently has no medical supplies to give her
>leaves her alone to do fuck all in his house since he had NO idea she couldn't remember anything

Are you serius? You forget this Spinles traitor.

Nunnaly in Wonderland hinted that Viletta is dissatisfied with her husband.
The nips don't like Ogi any more than we do.
NTR is a real possibility in R3.

It wasn't until I did a second rewatch I hated him because I knew what was going to happen.

From Suzaku's perspective he was doing mostly what was right, R2 got a little silly because I would immediately begin to second guess EVERYTHING the empire was doing once I found out about the emporer and others having geass abilities.

It's not that Suzaku isn't a piece of shit, it's that compared to Ougi or Nina he's not as bad.

Hey ! He has lost his waifu, give him a break !

Also in R2 he just up and completely abandons his whole "we have to reform the government from within" angle and becomes a complete stooge of the Britannians. That part where he was gonna drug Kallen with the same drug that took her mom from her is when he reached rock bottom and became irredeemable.

R3 is going to be interesting because it looks like the new government is examining relics of the geass order.

You're all retarded if you think this immaculate Adonis did anything wrong. Lelouche was a faggot who had bangin' hot 10/10 bitches spreading their pussy lips for him every day and without a shred of density slunk away from every glaring opportunity because vaginae apparently confuse and frighten him. Kaname "Twelve Inch Cock" Ohgi is a hard motherfucker who held the reigns of resistance to begin with but handed them over because he recognized the superior strategist (pretty much the only thing other than sucking on cocks that Zero was good at) and wanted peace and freedom for everyone and not to feed his giant inflated ego like a certain chuuni edgelord twat. Then after saving the life of a delicious brown semen demon not once but twice like a manly son of a bitch he finally decides he's had enough of the grandstanding black dildo and makes the decision to toss his ass in the trash where he belongs, Lelouche ultimately ensures peace by doing the same fucking thing a little later yet everyone wants to cry bitch tears for his selfless sacrifice while bitching out Ohgi for wanting to do the exact same thing via different methods. Well guess what, the show clearly knows who deserves what because Ohgi is smashing the fuck out of that brown goddess's pussy, mouth and asshole every single day multiple times a day because he fucking earned it while Lelouche had to crawl away once again like the worm he is dressed like a destitute shit-farmer and probably jerking off furiously every night thinking of Suzaku while poor C.C. continues to go undicked.
And if that's not enough he's also the motherfucking President of Japan or some shit too, living his life forever in blissful comfort and luxury with the woman he loves by his side because he had the balls to sweep her up and impregnated her fertile ass first chance he got instead of squirming at the sight of an undressing woman like a ten year old male prostitute in the making, so Zero the queero can suck on that too.

>Lelouch and C2 traveling the world to deactivate/destroy relics to end geass for good
>New world government actively seeking out to learn about them and see exactly what they do
>the two groups meet up at a relic, break out in a fight, somehow during accidentally reactivates a backup plan Charles made long ago
>V.V. wrote himself into Nunnally as part of this
>Nunally is actually the bad guy throughout the series without her knowing

Except Oghi never really handed over the blacknights at any point, he wasn't ever actually the leader anyways, Naoto was but he died the same day lelouch showed up

If this dude doesn't have a wife or gf in R3 I will be legit mad.

>always helping out lelouch
>covers for lelouch at points
>sticks around everyone to help them out
>even when he finds out lelouch is emperor and all just wants to know how his bro is

He is better in R1

Nia or Yoko(post timeskip) from ttgl

Must I say any more?

And creating a WMD to kill filthy elevens.

>Spinles
But suzaku had all the best spins.

What? How, literally all he was trying to do was create a perfect race of humans

Back the fuck off, haters.
Ougi got Japan its independece. Something that Lelouch and all of his keikakus didn't do. Not like he cared about an independent Japan

>Nina and Ougi die
Ougi must not die, it's way too kind of an ending for him, I'm sure they can find something funny for him to be forced to do until the end of his life like giving him compulsive urges to eat shit since Lelouch has yet to geass him.

You forgot about all the rape, murder, and genocide.

>Ougi got Japan its independece.

Except he didn't, Zero go it. Schnizel said he didn't care about japan being independent because he was just going to take over the world anyways. Not only that but he planned to nuke it again along with a shit load of other places, and kill the BK

Nah id do the same innhis shoes

Ougi didn't do jack shit.

Pink-haired girl at FLCL
Meteora aka infodump-chan

Nina from Stardust Memory. Fuck that bitch.

Embryo was a cunt since the start

Betrayals are much worse than being a cunt from the start

Shiori from Utena

On the other hand, Shiori from Sakura Quest is a BEST

they're all trash because Code Geass is a trash show

>Ougi didn't get Japan independent

Please explain why Lelouch invaded Japan after he became empero

Puck is kind of a dick, and probably a dirty asshole elf.

Code Geass wasn't even a good show, even Guilty Crown was better.

If you want to go that way then you could say that Lelouch obtained it first when he made the unitied federation of nations.

Ohgi just sucked Schnizels dick while unknowing that Schnizel was going to rule over the world and safe fuck off about your shitty nations

This is the worst opinion I have ever seen

Yours coolest club just 4 blocks away.

t. Ange

Because Lelouch made it independent and the home base of the Black Knights. Ougi only even got to be prime minister because Lelouch puffed him up as somebody important.

I'll just get the obvious out of the way

This is the first time I've heard this opinion. I thought she was great all through the first season, what with Mao giving her a mental breakdown and all.

I didn't mind her but her character just felt so shallow and misused. There was obviously a lot more potential in that character could have had that never came to be.

Nobody gave a shit about Shirley untill she died. I'm not really sure why they started giving a shit after. I always assumed it was just a convient reason to hate Rolo more.

>terrorist attack possibly happening
>Knight of 7 tells you to stay the fuck put and he will get everything fixed
>Cops told this
>She runs in
>"Well shit, we can't go in there even after being ordered to protect that girl. It's basically impossible for us to catch one highschool girl!"
>Approaches someone with a gun after being completely unsure who to trust for a while

She was just asking for death at that point

Although lots of characters get a bit of development and get featured a bit in individual episodes, I think Code Geass would have benefited from being a few episodes longer to stretch events out and give them more time to breath.

In R2 there was room for more of her. With Suzaku basically giving up on the 'reform from within' stuff and basically just being a totally loyal subordinate, and with Lelouch unable to talk to Nunally anymore, Shirley was set up to fill the role of angel on Lelouch's shoulder who isn't a fan of the 'kill as many people as you need to get what you want'. Loyal opposition. She gets that little 'power of love' speech in this role, and once she dies Lulu basically stops giving a fuck and gets to work massacre the Geass order. So she did actually fill this role and represent something. She just doesn't get much screentime because Code Geass was practically overstuffed with characters as it stood.
Personally I loved Shirley especially during the immediate aftermath when she finds out her father died.
>Police don't hold onto her nor do they even pursue her into the building or really do jack shit
This was infuriating.

you fucking what m8???

he and viletta were my favourite characters.
I didnt care about the rest.

>I think Code Geass would have benefited from being a few episodes longer to stretch events out and give them more time to breath.
Just finished rewatching R1 and had the exact same thought. The middle part 12-21 really needed more episodes. Also more development between Suzaku and Euphy would have helped the ep22 twist.

All school event episodes could have basically been half the length and accomplished everything

This is the only picture I have of her.