Sup Forums will defend this

DEFEND THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW, Sup Forums. STUPID GRINGO GIVE US YOUR HEART!

Other urls found in this thread:

gofundme
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Twitter shadowbans people. Dont use it for this

Holy shit, what a fat fucking cunt

Why did the man leave his home country? Was it a shit-hole?

>the US should pay for the entire world's healthcare
Yeah that'll work

He's an illegal spic. Anything else?

Not worth giving someone like that a heart transplant

Why make it go viral, what's she hoping to achieve? That someone will donate their heart or that someone who is entitled to a heart should be forced to swap places with her dad? I don't envy anyone in their situation, but to think by causing outrage you can change things in your favour to the detriment of someone else is the exact reason they're a menace to society and completely unwanted.

NOOOOO HE WAS PROBABLY NICE, PEOPLE CANT JUST DIE, WHO IS BEHIND THIS, WHO MADE THIS GUY 200LBS OVERWEIGHT, WHY DIDNT HE STAY IN HIS PROUD NOBLE COUNTRY WITH PEOPLE THAT WOULD HELP, WHY COME TO THE HEARTLESS LAND OF TRUMP

The old guy, the guy making his post, and the little kid all have to go back.

>REEEEE MUH PAPI MADE BAD EATING DECISIONS. AMERICA MUST PAY!

T. Mexican Soyboy

Why doesn't he go back to his country and get a transplant there...oh wait mexico healthcare is trash.

Should of illegally smuggled self and dodgy heart to country with free healthcare desu.

>we should pay for a new heart for a 400 pound illegal spic

No. Let him die and deport the kids.

Gofundme for the fat fuck. It's not because he's illegal they won't preform a heart transplant, it's because he's a fat fuck.

nice digits oh and nothing of value will be lost. Fuck illegal immigrants and their gibbs. BUILD THE GODDAMN WALL. END DACA.

>Not legal US resident
>Not afforded same legal protections as US resident
You're literally retarded, also I think you spelled "citizen" wrong

I thought the kids were supposed to be the anchor.

Medically speaking, giving him a new heart will do absolutely nothing. Look at how fucking fat he is. Doctors don't give hearts to fat asses, because being a fat ass is why he needs a new heart to begin with. He'll just end up neeeing a third heart. Just another dumb ass Mexican bitch who doesn't know shit, send them all back & let them ask the cartel for some hearts.

Heart saved from being wasted on a fat ass. And an illegal.

nice, first: trasnplants are satanic, second: think first before you go illegally to another country stupid burrito niggers

>ucla
Like pottery

I deport your abuelita and also your papa.

Of course /pol will defend this because we are based af! This mofo probably cost US Taxpayers lots of money already... Why did he come to US illegally? That's his punishment faggot! No mercy with parasites!

Shitskin should have thought of that before he decided to be obese and a criminal invader.

lol he so fat that there is a very good chanche the heart would go to waste

HOLY FUCK HOW FAT IS THAT BASTARD???

Post webm of cartel guys gutting people and ripping out hearts.

Surely they vcan help

>retarded spic eats 4000 calories worth of burritos every day
>is surprised when he is at death's door

I actually hope he learns his fucking lesson. Obese people are the worst.

Good job helping him spread his message OP

This fat fuck is asking for $800k

Is this becoming a fat people hate thread?

a fat illegal will die because he broke the law

is there anything more comfy?

tragic but why is he here when our citizens need hearts too

>transplant
>implying
Kek, good joke. I opted out of organ donation when i realized that my shit would probably go to some refugee or illegal immigrant (like the turd in the picture).

Nooo, thanks. Now no one gets my shit. Thank the globalist scumbags for this, Jose.

I'd put up the money if I can make him watch me fuck his daughter.

>should give American hearts to invaders
The backlash on these people is going to be disgustingly brutal.

Isn't the likelihood of him dying during surgery fucking enormous because of his size? I think because transplants have become so commonplace that brainlets think it's just like getting a dose of antibiotics or pulling off a band-aid.

to be fair some millionaire will probably pay for it to push open borders agenda

Jesus Christ, how can an illegal get fat?

I'll bust in with a Luger in my hand and put him out of his misery.

POP OFF JAMES!

So after years of neverending abuse by this gluttonous, hungry wilderbeast his heart finally gives in. Now he wants a white person's heart so he can destroy that one as well. You better fucking deliver, you racist putas.

well he can go to his country and get a transplant there.

Mexico would have doctors if the USA didn't steal all of them by calling them dreamers. DACA creates shitholes.

It's not even his legal status that's stopping him from receiving a transplant. There are many factors, the main reason is probably because he's 600 lbs

>"""People"""

This was already debunked, its illegal to not let someone have surgery because of immigration status and the man weighs over 400 pounds by the looks of it. There is also no way it would cost $800,000 for the surgery like their GoFundMe suggests. But even if it was real the fucker deserves it.

I guess the hospital he is at only does kidney transplants. Can anyone confirm if UCLA only does kidney transplants?

POP OFF JAMES

>literally comes to our country to steal our organs

you cant get denied based on immigration status. He probably got denied because he's OBESE. He must be at least 350 lbs.

oh now I see, that he looks like the mexican blob.

Shouldn't somebody report this to ICE?

>You better fucking deliver, you racist putas
Oh, they will.

>But even if it was real the fucker deserves it.

Just wrap the heart in a corn husk and send him on his way. Just like in the old country.

>literally eat to death
>demand a new heart
There's no such thing as shame

R A R E
A
R
E

pop off james

>my dad didn't got freebie in a country he has no right to stay
where does seem to be the problem

looks like he took more than just a heart, looks like he has an entire other body hiding under that gown

That guy is Boogie tier fat. Why do illegal immigrants with terrible dietary discipline feel so entitled?

She is a female on social media looking to use her dying overweight father as a means to get attention.

Now, I'm not heartless (pardon the pun) but hearts aren't really simple things to come by. I'm sure theres already a fucking massive waiting list considering America's eating habits. Its unfortunate, this guy may have had a genuine failure as opposed to a typical burger eating itself to death, but rules are rules and legit citizens should undoubtedly come first. Even if they are disgusting fat slobs.

You wonder why America is considered the fattest country in the world? Sure, us whites have our fair share of fatties, but , most fat fucks are sheboons and spics.

I get the problems with subsidised corn syrup in pretty much everything you guys have avaliable to eat. We have issues here with shit quality food too. It is so infuriating how these people live such gluttonous lives it the point their hearts are trying to pump molasses through their fat choked arteries.. Then turn up at a hospital saying 'now save me'. Pisses me off here as our NHS is already overloaded as it is.

gofundme com/dtfgmk-jose-robles-medical-fund

pay up goyim

So an American in America must go without a heart so a non-american can live? Not to mention how extremely hard it is to get a heart and one that won't be rejected? So mexico won't help their own either?
Glad to see you defending your own so well.

>DEFEND THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW, Sup Forums. STUPID GRINGO GIVE US YOUR HEART!

The father looks fatter than santa claus; even if they have him heart and surgery he wouldn't make it

She's been told throughout her entire life that society is there for her.
She's appealing to that right now.
Boy is she in for a shock.

>what's she hoping to achieve? That someone will donate their heart or that someone who is entitled to a heart should be forced to swap places with her dad?
Yes, that is exactly what she's hoping for. These people fail to understand that by being here illegally, they are not entitled to the rights of actual US citizens, and demand that actual citizens step aside and allow these leeches to get priority because "muh feelings"

Yep.
Pop off James.

And money!

The us spends billions on aid, so do we. You cant expect the taxparers to pay for everyone

Gofundme is approaching $10k. How do you get these scams shut down?

NOOO TAKE THE HEART THAT A LEGAL CITIZEN WOULD GET. LET THEM DIE SO MY ILLEGAL, OBESE DAD CAN HAVE IT YOU RACISTS.

I'm overweight and working on losing some pounds, but I cannot fucking fathom letting yourself get this fucking obese. I'd probably kill myself if I ever ended up like this

Forgot pic.

Jasmine, honey, you look a lot better in your profile pic. Also, he's getting denied, mostly likely, because he's not sticking to the diet plan that would've saved his heart.

HELP MY DAD WONT STOP EATING!!! PAY FOR HIS GLUTTONY!!!

POP OFF JAMES

*blocks your path*

Hospitals only give organs to those most deserving of them, there is no way this fat fuck is getting a heart.

800.000$ , what the fuck !?

not everyone needs to be alive.

Well he probably wouldn't have gotten the transplant in mexico either so

My one consolation in witnessing the fall of white civilization is knowing the entitled, weak spics and niggers who will replace it will get put down swiftly by disciplined Easterners.

POP OFF JAMES
YOU FAT FUCK

>get found out as a scam fraud
>make a new twitter and try again less than 24hours later
spic bitches are fucking dense
dat r-selected breeding intellect doe

He could fuck off to his home country and get his transplant there, or he could pay full price and get his transplant in US, or he could just die. Whichever way, it is a win for American taxpayer. What am I missing?

Tbh, part of that $800K is going to the black market to buy a heart.

Wait she made a new twitter to push this?

>morbidly obease career criminal denied heart transplant that could save life of law abiding citizen that would contribute to nation of given to them instead.
There.

>illegal immigrant
So the first thing he did in america was a crime , realy make you think

Pretty sure he cant get to me.

hahaha

How would something so tiny make a good anchor? Wouldnt the bones just snap?