CALL TO ARMS

Right, Sup Forums.
The midterms are this year, Tuesday the 6th of November - less than 11 months away.
I know the GOP are for the most part establishment crooks, but this time round these elections really matter.
>why should you care?
Trump needs the House and the Senate to be able to MAGA, and without them he may end up with a miserable first term and nothing to campaign on in 2020.
The Dems cannot be allowed to have their way and ruin this fine country.
>what should you do?
Start the Campaign now.
The Dems have a huge advantage and will already be preparing the mechanisms for a ruthless campaign, but we must be prepared to fight back.
>how should you do it?
Shill like fuck for the Republicans. Think back to how we pushed Trump to victory, Sup Forums still has that power. Target tossup seats and tossup states in the Gubernartorials, find out what works on swing voters, meme like theres no tomorrow and always stay motivated.

Basic info:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_elections,_2018

tl;dr stop the dems

See you in November

I'm quite amazed how we're not talking about midterms, dems know that this is important for them and it's looking too much like they're going to win. We have to change this, where's the energy that 2016 elections had?

The GOP is completely shithoused this election no matter how much you delude yourself

this is important

bump

We're fucked.

we should be running radicals in every republican elections

make the GOP sweat

Most Americans on pol don’t care about midterms, they’d rather shitpost about irrelevant political issues like race mixing and Jews

Bump

charge the meme cannons and prepare to fire.

show no mercy, pull no meme punches!

Let's meme trump to victory!

>Shill like fuck for the Republicans.
Trump fucked us over. I'm shilling hard for the Dems this time around. Is it too late to get Bernie back?

I too, fellow republican, am deeply concerned.

Only the losing side cares about midterms. Then the side that currently had the house/senate goes "huh" when the other side takes it

That energy fizzled when Trump didn't have the courage to keep the momentum going. Meme magic is also fucked now that memes are in the hands of normans and nobody praises Kek anymore.

>I know the GOP are for the most part establishment crooks, but this time round these elections really matter.
Maybe they should think about that, because right now I'm only voting GOP because of Trump. When Trump is gone there is no reason to vote GOP. At least, none they've given me.

Sure thing, get cocky. Not like Dems who didn't get cocky about Hillary at all, nu-uh.

I'm not against rallying. I'm just explaining why nobody cares. Everybody gets cocky because the winning side is just content with having the presidential seat

>elections really matter

>When Trump is gone there is no reason to vote GOP.
I'm the opposite, a Bob Mueller republican. Trump is corrupt. He's a traitor, a money-launderer and a habitual liar. He has turned the GOP into a bunch of mealy mouthed sycophants who kowtow to the Sewer, Inc.

>why nobody cares
That's why Hillary lost. You are becoming what you at least claimed to hate. Don't be surprised when dems sweep it because "nobody cares".

I'm not even a fucking GOP voter.
All I'm saying is that they don't care because they think they have it in the bag

>Trump fucked us over. I'm shilling hard for the Dems this time around. Is it too late to get Bernie back?
This
Can old Sup Forums come back now?
I miss calling both sides jews.

Friendly reminder that the GOP is the party of Israel.

>I'm not even GOP voter
>they have it in the bag so don't care about it
Really made me thing, shareblue

Why do you faggots from the donald thing Sup Forums is conservative. Both partys are dogshit. Both need to die. Both are corrupt to hell. How do you get this to happen? Elect the shittiest candidate no matter what the party is. An example is Bradley Manning the tranny running in whatever state. Just put in people with egos so big they will never be able to get anything done. Congress will stall from this and then both parties are done. House is harder to change since there are 400+. Senate is only 50 so far easier to do this with.

>implying I'm shareblue
I voted for Johnson in California.
Sup Forums is going to kill discussion and discourse if it thinks any opposition is a shill.

Fuck the traditional two parties. They are dying quickly. Now is the time to start planning to get /ourguy's/ into office. Turn the halls of congress into our containment citadel. Chan-wave 2020.

>tfw being told what to do
>tfw ready to support dems