Virgin birth and the cuck seed

*hits blunt*
all gods with virgin births had cucks for dads & their mamma's side niggas pull out game weak.

so, the idea for making cucks out of men was already planted into religious texts.

I don't think the word your using is correct. If you're wife is a virgin and gets pregnant and remains a virgin, I don't think that's cucking. To defend my argument, a cuck's wife doesn't have to get pregnant, but she does have to be fucked.

she was no virgin, it was a cover up. what do you expect her to say when she's knocked up and her husband's not been getting any poon

FPBP OP BTFO

Mary wasn't married to Joseph when she was used as the vessel of Jesus

her side nigga's pull out game weal, as i mentioned. so she got fucked and pregnant.

Even back then they could tell if you're a virgin by looking.

so were they living in at that time? much progressive

That's incorrect

You might be retarded.

"To defend my argument, a cuck's wife doesn't have to get pregnant, but she does have to be fucked."

oh, aren't you the intellectual powerhouse shouldering the burden of the cosmos?
I was only explaining how she got pregnant and was obviously fucked cuz it's a prerequisite to getting knocked up.

Did anyone look? Did anyone even care to look. Maybe they just took her on her word, maybe it would have been an insult to examine her. All we know of it is what the kike's army of shills astroturfed decades after his death anyway. The potential that she was just a lying whore is entirely there.

You don't have to get fucked to get pregnant. A virgin could be pregnant by todays technology. Technically, a virgin could give birth to a clone of themselves with today's technology.

Sagekike

I don't know if anyone looked. I do know that the story goes that Joseph was going to divorce Mary quietly until he was approached by an angel. Now, I'm not saying that these things happened, I'm just saying it's not about cucking. Which was your idiotic premise to begin with.

adam was a cuck. Christ had nothing to do with masonic vaginas or fake jew vaginas. or any vaginas. cuckoldry REQUIRES a woman. and this explains His not having anything to do with these. and also serpent seed

sure, with today's tech. but sadly them people didn't have it back then. so your point is canceled.

hagar

christ is the legal son of a cuck. real father could be any kike. and they call him the son of god cuz kike's been ruling this rock like gods

My point isn't canceled. You said getting fucked is a prerequisite for getting pregnant, and you're admittedly wrong.

in the context of christ birth, it is relevant. if you remove the context, many statements can become wrong.

But, your trying to take it out of context in order to make the story about cucking. Christ's birth in context is that of a virgin, which makes that virgin's husband not a cuck. So you pick and choose context in order to act like a retard.

even in the context of christ birth, it happened on earth and there was no tech for getting pregnant without getting fucked in those days.

im surprised virgin birth is being defended rather than discussing the implications this premise has had subconsciously on religious people where virgin births are part of the story.

>schizofag

Threadly reminder that all yellow-flag posters are literally insane.

--->
>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

The story in Christianity is that Mary conceived without sex. Sex is necessary to cuck someone. The story is not about cucking. Its a simple syllogism.

Furthermore, my point about technology is that it's a very arrogant statement to say that something is impossible unless a scientist does it. Human hubris is a dirty lying bitch.

this story isn't just limited to christianity, fortunately. there are many cultures with such stories. and i'm interested in learning how such stories unconsciously shape our perspective.

if you want to be a pretentious knobgobbler and talk about scientists and impossible and what not, go ahead. i'm not interested.

>*hits blunt*
>all gods with virgin births had cucks for dads & their mamma's side niggas pull out game weak.
>so, the idea for making cucks out of men was already planted into religious texts.

This was how you started the thread, and I showed you how you were wrong. You also used a picture of Jesus, so that's what I focused on.

Your new point...
>i'm interested in learning how such stories unconsciously shape our perspective.

Apparently they make you think about cucking, but that probably says more about you.

i'm woke af now. thanx bro you have made me so self aware.

You're welcome. I'm glad you could get passed being retarded.